Not even a ticket, they broke up a family.

Give us a link stating that?

Green Card Through a U.S. Family Member: Who Qualifies?

And FYI I happen to have personal experience with this. My first wife was here on an expired Visa when we got married. She got a green card lickety split after we were married
He didn't enter on a VISA.
Let's see. He came to this country at the age of 10, he's 39 now. He didn't apply for US citizenship in all those years? He let his family down by continuing to live here illegally. This paragon is a sloppy procrastinator.
This^
HE choose to continue to be "illegal" and/or "undocumented". He never did a damn thing to correct his own position in all the years he lived here. Too bad, so sad. Adios, amigos.
Oh, and if its so fucking sad...his family can get on a bus and go with him. Yet...they have not. What a great "family'.
Read and be enlightened.
Legal Options for an Undocumented (Illegal) Immigrant to Stay in the U.S. - AllLaw.com
HE MARRIED A US CITIZEN
THAT DOESN'T MATTER. READ IT!
It does matter.

The spouse that is A US CITIZEN can sponsor the other spouse who is a foreign citizen and will most likely get a fast track to a green card

My god how fucking thick are you people?
I just read the link and it says that works if you've got an expired Visa, but not if you entered illegally.

Green Card Through a U.S. Family Member: Who Qualifies?

And FYI I happen to have personal experience with this. My first wife was here on an expired Visa when we got married. She got a green card lickety split after we were married
He didn't enter on a VISA.
This^
HE choose to continue to be "illegal" and/or "undocumented". He never did a damn thing to correct his own position in all the years he lived here. Too bad, so sad. Adios, amigos.
Oh, and if its so fucking sad...his family can get on a bus and go with him. Yet...they have not. What a great "family'.
Read and be enlightened.
Legal Options for an Undocumented (Illegal) Immigrant to Stay in the U.S. - AllLaw.com
HE MARRIED A US CITIZEN
It does matter.

The spouse that is A US CITIZEN can sponsor the other spouse who is a foreign citizen and will most likely get a fast track to a green card

I just read the link and it says that works if you've got an expired Visa, but not if you entered illegally.

There are other avenues
Entered the U.S. Illegally and Married a U.S. Citizen: What Are the Immigration Options?
When Adjustment of Status Is Possible for the Immigrant Spouse of a U.S. Citizen

Worst case he would have had to leave then have his spouse apply but the exception can be made to get him a work permit so he can stay on the US during the application process.

No matter what this was up to him to rectify. He could and should have taken care of the situation when he was 18

It does matter.

There are other avenues
Entered the U.S. Illegally and Married a U.S. Citizen: What Are the Immigration Options?
When Adjustment of Status Is Possible for the Immigrant Spouse of a U.S. Citizen

Worst case he would have had to leave then have his spouse apply but the exception can be made to get him a work permit so he can stay on the US during the application process.

No matter what this was up to him to rectify. He could and should have taken care of the situation when he was 18

Geez , he was a kid when he came here. No ticket, married and has two kids, a job and this crap . He should be involved in DACA. This is so sick. He should be given a citizenship.

HE MARRIED A US CITIZEN
It does matter.

There are other avenues

Geez , he was a kid when he came here. No ticket, married and has two kids, a job and this crap . He should be involved in DACA. This is so sick. He should be given a citizenship.

He should have rectified the problem when he became an adult.

This is all his own fault and no one else's

Good riddance. Criminal illegal aliens should be deported, and fined heavily to boot.

If all of you who love criminal illegal aliens so much wanted to, you can adopt them and assume responsibility for them and keep them here legally if you wanted to. The Immigration Service's website has all the info you need to do so. It's telling than none of you ever want to, yet run around crying about them as if they're victims of some kind, when in fact all they are is criminal illegal aliens.

The whining about how long they've been here illegally as if that's some sort of argument for letting them stay is just so ludicrous and absurd it's clear you're mentally ill.

You are beyond stupid! Jorge Garcia was not a criminal! He was dragged here before he was old enough to make a legal decision. Garcia's legal American family he supported has now been broken by Trump & became US supported dependents who send money to Mexico to support him. Broken families increase crime & government dependency.

Last edited:
As a spouse would you live under this shadow or would you demand your partner take care of it? Bet it all comes down to the Benjamin's.

Good riddance. Criminal illegal aliens should be deported, and fined heavily to boot.

If all of you who love criminal illegal aliens so much wanted to, you can adopt them and assume responsibility for them and keep them here legally if you wanted to. The Immigration Service's website has all the info you need to do so. It's telling than none of you ever want to, yet run around crying about them as if they're victims of some kind, when in fact all they are is criminal illegal aliens.

The whining about how long they've been here illegally as if that's some sort of argument for letting them stay is just so ludicrous and absurd it's clear you're mentally ill.

You are beyond stupid! Jorge Garcia was not a criminal! He was dragged here before he was old enough to make a legal decision. Garcia's legal American family he supported has now been broken by Trump & became US supported dependents who send money to Mexico to support him. Broken families increase crime & government dependency.

Yet you enablers are trying to perpetuate that cycle. you're shallow phonies, and the tragedy is one of your ilk's making. You just hope your fake 'empathy' deflects from the very problems you caused yourselves by your openly racist racketeering scams.

As a spouse would you live under this shadow or would you demand your partner take care of it? Bet it all comes down to the Benjamin's.

they're all for stuff they don't have to pay the costs or suffer from the consequences of their bullshit racist policies. They're nowhere to be found when it's time to put up or shut up; as I said earlier, they aren't standing up and adopting and/or sponsoring any of these kids they claim to be so concerned about. They're phonies and liars.

HE MARRIED A US CITIZEN
It does matter.

There are other avenues

He's a crook who thought his little scam would go on forever, thanks to your ilk working hard to enable him to stay without any consequences.

http://www.opn.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/11a0077p-06.pdf

Although he applied for cancellation of removal, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) determined that he is ineligible for this relief because his state drug conviction for the attempted possession of marihuana with the intent to deliver the drug constitutes an “aggravated felony” under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The BIA ruled that his state conviction is an aggravated felony because it corresponds to a felony drug crime under federal law.

Seems our little innocent 10 year old that never tried to correct his illegal status when he came of age and wound up being deported much to the sadness of liberals was not so innocent after all.

http://www.opn.ca6.uscourts.gov/opinions.pdf/11a0077p-06.pdf

Although he applied for cancellation of removal, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) determined that he is ineligible for this relief because his state drug conviction for the attempted possession of marihuana with the intent to deliver the drug constitutes an “aggravated felony” under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The BIA ruled that his state conviction is an aggravated felony because it corresponds to a felony drug crime under federal law.

Seems our little innocent 10 year old that never tried to correct his illegal status when he came of age and wound up being deported much to the sadness of liberals was not so innocent after all.

lol yes, they are usually habitual criminals of some sort. The Pity Parties are just ridiculous nonsense.

The family can always leave as well. The family is only broken up if they choose to be broken up.

Of course they can. Isn't it odd that deporting them back to to their countries is supposed to be a 'bad thing', but Trump allegedly pointing out their countries are 'shitholes' is 'bad', now? the cognitive dissonance and stupidity is deep with these astro-turfing racists, isn't it? If they aren't shitholes, then how can deporting them back be awful? Such are the many inconsistencies of deviants and racists.

Moore flat out violated the First Amendment--not once but twice. He could have been taken down alone for that. It seems the only reason that there is support for the guy is because the Democrats were douchebags.

Link?
Roy Moore - Wikipedia

I actually skimmed through google trying to see what you were talking about, gay marriage and 10 commandments?

I didn't read you link but thanks for pointing it .

That's not a violation of the 1st ...we are a Christian nation.

One of the more bizarre creations of the left wrong to have gained any traction is the position that the First Amendment allows, and even requires exactly the sort of censorship and suppression of religious expression that it is rather explicitly written to protect. Disir's false accusation that Mr. Moore violated the First Amendment is based, not on the actual text of the First Amendment, but on this ridiculous left wrong-wing perversion of it.

It was incorporated. Thanks.

So........never heard of incorporation, eh?

What are you babbling about? Did you find some ridiculous semantics somewhere that makes that a point of some kind?

Doctrine of incorporation.

Churches aren't required to incorporate, and in fact the Feds can't interfere at all with religious activities. You read something somewhere and don't know what you're talking about. Incorporation has nothing to do with anything re this issue. Federal buildings were used to hold church services in D.C., in fact; Thomas Jefferson attended them. himself.

Forum List

Back