'Not enough' troops, equipment in Puerto Rico, says general in charge of relief

facts is Hurricane Sandy victims were ignored by Obama for monthes while Fema lived in the hotels so there was no place in the inn for victims

Fact is ... you’re a lyin’ rightard...

obama-hugs-christie_zps918ebbae_0.png

Obama, FEMA hustle federal disaster relief to Sandy's aftermath

Shoulda cut Puerto Rico loose years ago. We should have granted it Independence when they were demanding it back in the day. It's just another massive drain on the US at this point. Its Government is one of the most corrupt incompetent Governments on earth. Puerto Rico is bankrupt. It recently received a massive US Taxpayer Bailout to stay afloat. And then came the Hurricane.

So folks should understand that Puerto Rico was already in ruins before this Hurricane. And that's not on Trump or the US. That's all on the Puerto Rican People and their Government. They have no one to blame but themselves. You get the Government you want and deserve in the end. And as far as 'Puerto Rico Statehood' goes... HELLS NO!!!!!
No one predicted the level of incompetence from the White House. America is still learning to live with the asshole PINO and his surprise surges of jackassery.

Oh, such Bullshite. Puerto Rico's corrupt incompetent Government has bankrupted the nation. It was in ruins before this Hurricane. But what really pisses me off, is the fact they recently took a massive US Taxpayer Bailout, and wouldn't even say thank you to American Taxpayers. They just grabbed the money and truly felt they were 'Entitled' to it.

That's why i say this current corrupt Puerto Rico Government has to be closely aligned with the US Democratic Party. Their Entitlement Snowflake disease has spread there. But that wasn't what finally did it for me. They then went on to insult my President too. So honestly, to hell with Puerto Rico. They're hateful Entitlement ingrates. I wash my hands of the nation. Movin on...

Amount of money spent on Haiti they all should be millionaires......probably would have been better to just hand them all cash ...13 billion dollars......and its still a mess.....thanks billy

Oh is ever such a disaster. Tent cities still. UN cholera epidemic.Thanks Clinton. Thanks UN.

Didnt say protect their roads and grid did I ......libs always lie ,,,,its all they have .....Why didnt they preposition stuff knowing roads would be impassable or simply gone.....

Way to support your fellow citizens, douche.
Didnt say anything about the citizens..........way to keep away from facts
They're all citizens, dope. Even the ones you're blaming.
You've presented no facts only what ifs.
Fact is they did nothing.........fact is US Navy was there day one while aiding other islands also.........facts is this is just a recycled whine from libs .............facts is Haiti is still a disiaster........facts is Hurricane Sandy victims were ignored by Obama for monthes while Fema lived in the hotels so there was no place in the inn for victims

Fact is you're an asshole.
I.e., a typical trump supporter.

Shoulda cut Puerto Rico loose years ago. We should have granted it Independence when they were demanding it back in the day. It's just another massive drain on the US at this point. Its Government is one of the most corrupt incompetent Governments on earth. Puerto Rico is bankrupt. It recently received a massive US Taxpayer Bailout to stay afloat. And then came the Hurricane.

So folks should understand that Puerto Rico was already in ruins before this Hurricane. And that's not on Trump or the US. That's all on the Puerto Rican People and their Government. They have no one to blame but themselves. You get the Government you want and deserve in the end. And as far as 'Puerto Rico Statehood' goes... HELLS NO!!!!!
Most corrupt incompetent?? Notice another of Trumps buddies leaving the WH?? Whats that make 12?? 13?? Speaking of incompetent And Price isn't corrupt ? and he's just the latest slime to leave

The Puerto Rico Government, almost certainly aligned with the US Democratic Party, has bankrupted the nation. It was already in ruins before this Hurricane. So it's not on Trump or the US. In fact, the Puerto Rican People have proven to be hateful ingrates at this point. They recently received a massive American Taxpayer Bailout. And they wouldn't even thank the American People for it. They behaved like typical Entitlement jerks.

That's why i say the current Puerto Rican Government has to be aligned with the US Democratic Party. Their Entitlement Snowflake disease has spread to Puerto Rico. And then to top it all off, they've gone and insulted my President too. What a slap in the face. So, we will help them down there, but later we really do need to consider cutting Puerto Rico loose. Grant it Independence and be done with it. It's only a massive drain on the US now. We don't need to cater to more hateful ingrates. We already have enough of them here in the US.
Texas first

Didnt say anything about the citizens..........way to keep away from facts

Were you blaming the victims of Harvey? How about Hurricane Andrew? You know, the cat 5 that leveled Homestead.

_62438823_c49d75f6-6246-48d5-804a-a454ae244703.jpg
Not blaming the victims......taking their govt to task....try not to lie so much

Spot On. The Puerto Rico Government is one of the most corrupt incompetent Governments on earth. It's bankrupted Puerto Rico. The nation was already in ruins before this Hurricane. Honestly, i'm now all done with Puerto Rico.

It just received a massive American Taxpayer Bailout and wouldn't even thank American Taxpayers. They just grabbed the cash and truly believed they were Entitled to it. No thank you's at all. And now they have the nerve to insult my President too? I'm done with em. I wash my hands of that hellhole. Movin on...

facts is Haiti is still a disiaster

You not seeing why that is irrelevant shows me that you lack critical thinking ability. Do you really think our much bigger response to Haiti wasn't extremely helpful to them in the days and weeks after the disaster? Haiti is a mess of a third world country. It's not surprising that it is still a mess.

Yeah. Haiti got international response and when you put the UN in charge everything goes perfect eh?

Tens of thousands still living in tents 5 years after Haiti earthquake
By Jacqueline Charles

[email protected]

January 11, 2015 8:23 AM

PORT-AU-PRINCE
When Jackson Morrisseau learned that he was approved for a new constructed government-sponsored house on the outskirts of Port-au-Prince, the retired father of two thought he finally found deliverance after losing almost everything in the Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

But months after moving into the small yellow house, Morrisseau, 60, is having second thoughts.

He’s thinking about moving out. His wife and two school-age daughters don’t live with him, they remain in a temporary zinc shack closer to the city, not far from their quake-flattened house.

“Over here is very far, that’s probably why all of these houses are still empty,” Morrisseau said about hundreds of vacant houses inside the Lumane Casimir Village at the foot of the Morne-à-Cabrit mountain, 12 miles from the international airport.

Read more here: Tens of thousands still living in tents 5 years after Haiti earthquake

Oh my God dude. I can't believe that you're still not seeing the part that is pertinent. The amount of force we mobilized in such a short amount of time makes our response to Puerto Rico look anemic. How well Haiti is doing today is a complete non sequitur to the point I am making. We had more troops, more equipment and more supplies on the ground helping people that aren't American.

Most corrupt incompetent?? Notice another of Trumps buddies leaving the WH?? Whats that make 12?? 13?? Speaking of incompetent And Price isn't corrupt ? and he's just the latest slime to leave

The Puerto Rico Government, almost certainly aligned with the US Democratic Party, has bankrupted the nation. It was already in ruins before this Hurricane. So it's not on Trump or the US. In fact, the Puerto Rican People have proven to be hateful ingrates at this point. They recently received a massive American Taxpayer Bailout. And they wouldn't even thank the American People for it. They behaved like typical Entitlement jerks.

That's why i say the current Puerto Rican Government has to be aligned with the US Democratic Party. Their Entitlement Snowflake disease has spread to Puerto Rico. And then to top it all off, they've gone and insulted my President too. What a slap in the face. So, we will help them down there, but later we really do need to consider cutting Puerto Rico loose. Grant it Independence and be done with it. It's only a massive drain on the US now. We don't need to cater to more hateful ingrates. We already have enough of them here in the US.
Texas first

Yes, Texas first. I'm now all done with Puerto Rico. They have the Democrat 'Entitlement Asshole' disease now. Taking all that American Taxpayer Bailout cash, and not even a single thank you. And then they go and insult my President too? Sorry, but to hell with Puerto Rico. They blew it with me. I'm writing it off and moving on.

No one predicted the level of incompetence from the White House. America is still learning to live with the asshole PINO and his surprise surges of jackassery.

Oh, such Bullshite. Puerto Rico's corrupt incompetent Government has bankrupted the nation. It was in ruins before this Hurricane. But what really pisses me off, is the fact they recently took a massive US Taxpayer Bailout, and wouldn't even say thank you to American Taxpayers. They just grabbed the money and truly felt they were 'Entitled' to it.

That's why i say this current corrupt Puerto Rico Government has to be closely aligned with the US Democratic Party. Their Entitlement Snowflake disease has spread there. But that wasn't what finally did it for me. They then went on to insult my President too. So honestly, to hell with Puerto Rico. They're hateful Entitlement ingrates. I wash my hands of the nation. Movin on...
You think Puerto Rico is a nation? What a clown you are. Trump is Puerto Rico's President and they have a constitutional right to insult him and disparage him just like all the rest of us.
No matter how much you whine snowflake, trump's failure in Puerto Rico will be part of his legacy, a big part.
'

About 17 years ago Marxist Puerto Rican activists managed to get the government to kick the U.S. Marines out of a base on Vieques that they had been using for 60 years. Wouldn't it have been nice if the Marines were still around with helicopters, amphibious vehicles and manpower? I haven't heard them apologize.

So what about my question though? Why a bigger and quicker response for people that are not U.S citizens?

You have made a claim with zero proof. What makes you think Hati was so much better?

You have made a claim with zero proof. What makes you think Hati was so much better?

The size of the response was much bigger. I posted an article earlier that talks about just how much more, and it's a lot. We had over 22,000 troops in Haiti, hundreds of helicopters and millions of pounds of supplies.

The size of the response was much bigger. I posted an article earlier that talks about just how much more, and it's a lot. We had over 22,000 troops in Haiti, hundreds of helicopters and millions of pounds of supplies.

How about you post a sided by side time line on exactly when the levels of support reached each area. I think you'll find the support in PR and they US VI is much quicker. I doubt you have any experience in what it takes to mount an operation of that size.

facts is Hurricane Sandy victims were ignored by Obama for monthes while Fema lived in the hotels so there was no place in the inn for victims

Two politicians in a photo op....boy ya got me there......
Staten Island Residents Say Official Hurricane Sandy Response Has Been Slow And Inadequate | HuffPost
Red Cross’ Hurricane Sandy Response Was a Failure Interrupted by PR Stunts, Report Says

A lot of resources have been sent and a lot more are on the way. What more is Trump supposed to do?

Beyond the antipathy shown by Mayor Bloomberg, the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) is estimated at a horrendous 635,000 customers still without power, and Con Ed customers still in the dark at about 570,000. It has now been five days of darkness. My Long Island contacts without power tell me that crews haven’t been seen for days at areas where the outages have taken place. Senior citizens, families, children, and pets, are all suffering at the lack of competent action that has been shown. Mayor Bloomberg Response to Hurricane Sandy is Inadequate

Puerto Rico & USVI update 9/28/17, from FEMA:
Search and rescue teams in Puerto Rico have covered the entire island, except for Lajas, Maricao, Vieques and Culebra. *They have and are still conducting ongoing operations to 90% of the island.
Points of Distribution (POD) have now been set up across PR. This means each city or specific areas in PR have one location where large supplies will be located. Residents in those areas can locate food and water at those PODs. The USVI PODs will open later today.
The USVI drinking water system is back up.
National Guard Units are in PR and USVI in the thousands. - providing security, transporting supplies, etc.
180 federal agents are in PR and USVI along with 100 NY State Troopers, providing protection support.
San Juan airport now has 12 or so commercial flights per day.
More than 50 US Forest Service personnel are in PR clearing roads blocked by trees, etc.
US Army Corps of Engineers are in PR to clear debris and enable access to remote areas.
The US Dept of Defense has dispatched 100 fuel trucks w 275,000 gallons of fuel.
Power at one hospital in San Juan and one in Bayamon has been restored. More than half of the dialysis centers in PR have re-opened.
The Coast Guard has re-opened 4 ports in PR and 6 in USVI.
FEMA and the Dept of Defense have brought 300 generators to PR.

Staten Island Residents Say Official Hurricane Sandy Response Has Been Slow And Inadequate | HuffPost
Red Cross’ Hurricane Sandy Response Was a Failure Interrupted by PR Stunts, Report Says
That “photo op” was Christie, Republican governor of New Jersey, thanking Obama for his prompt and much needed federal help.

Which I followed up with an article describing the prompt federal response.

Oh, and moron.... the Red Cross is not FEMA. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

giphy.gif

That “photo op” was Christie, Republican governor of New Jersey, thanking Obama for his prompt and much needed federal help.

Oh, and moron.... the Red Cross is not FEMA. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

giphy.gif
That was all pr as my articles attest

giphy.gif
That was all pr as my articles attest
Is ^^^ that ^^^ supposed to be English?

Regardless, one of your articles was about response failures of the Red Cross. Sadly, you’re apparently too stupid to know the difference between FEMA and the Red Cross.

Forum List

Back