Not enough trans people in greek life at east coast school

I'm guessing it's because trans-people aren't all that common outside of the Tumblr-sphere. It's hard to get all the fraternities and sororities to recruit when there are only a handful on campus in the first place. And that's before we even get into the whole "where do they belong, with men or women" issue.

The frats are worried that they'll end up spanking... a female?

I'm going to LOL when transgender men start taking over traditionally female roles, especially in sports.

But what if I identify as a woman, but don't get the medical treatments (surgery, hormones, etc)? I say I'm a woman, I demand to be treated as a woman, and I want to play women's sports. How do we treat that and stay within Title IX guidelines?

But what if I identify as a woman, but don't get the medical treatments (surgery, hormones, etc)? I say I'm a woman, I demand to be treated as a woman, and I want to play women's sports. How do we treat that and stay within Title IX guidelines?
I don't know. You should obsess over and perseverate on it forever.

I don't care one way or another since I don't follow women's sports, but you just know it will end up in the courts.

Well why don't some of these liberal fags just start identifying as the other gender and even it out?

Forum List

Back