Hero Dog Saved 7-Year-Old From Rattlesnake

Great story, great dog, great mom, lousy money grubbing veterinarian. You would think they could knock a little off that $10,000 bill, but NOOOO, they want their money! Everyone who donated money to this family deserves kudos. The vet? He deserves a smack upside the head for his greed. I hate those fuckers. Whatever happened to compassion?

I'm sure the family always had the option to put the mutt down for a couple hundred bucks.
Is that what you would do?

No. I lost my favorite dog "Dre" to cancer last summer. I spent an unbelievable amount trying to save him.

16909-e9759399e6ca36e4c28aebd145356b92.jpg

Dre is the one on the right.

I've still got Angel and a new pup Pit Bull Lucky Jim.

I would rather spend money to save a good dog than save most people I know.

Great story, great dog, great mom, lousy money grubbing veterinarian. You would think they could knock a little off that $10,000 bill, but NOOOO, they want their money! Everyone who donated money to this family deserves kudos. The vet? He deserves a smack upside the head for his greed. I hate those fuckers. Whatever happened to compassion?

I'm sure the family always had the option to put the mutt down for a couple hundred bucks.

No. I lost my favorite dog "Dre" to cancer last summer. I spent an unbelievable amount trying to save him.

Money doesn't mean as much when a loved one's life is at stake, does it?

You misplelled vegetarian

Great story...
The German shepherd, who suffered three bites from a rattlesnake while defending a 7-year-old girl, is on the mend.
Tampa, FL

By Sherri Lonon (Patch Staff) - May 16, 2016

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

TAMPA, FL — The Tampa German shepherd who took three bites from a diamondback rattlesnake to protect his owner’s 7-year-old daughter last week is on the road to recovery, veterinary officials say.

Haus, 2, was in the DeLuca family’s Tampa backyard last week with Molly, 7, and her grandmother when the dog spotted a rattlesnake. Haus reportedly swung into action, jumping between the deadly snake the little girl.

Haus was bitten three times by the snake, “but stood his ground,” Carrie O’Brion, spokeswoman for BluePearl Veterinary Partners told Patch

“Haus is doing really well,” O’Brion said Monday “He has been eating and walking, and his bloodwork is improving every day.”

The potential cost of his care was estimated at more than $10,000 prompting the creation of a GoFundMe campaign. That campaign raised more than $52,000 in four days, prompting Donya DeLuca, Molly’s mother, to close the fundraiser and ask folks to donate instead to Heidi’s Legacy Rescue, the organization the family adopted Haus from.

Let me guess. The dog is descended from dogs used on Black people during the civil rights movement? I cant think of a time I have seen a post from you without some cave chimp like racist angle.

There you go again. Making it about race. Sheesh

Typical for Ass Lips. You should really read some of his disgusting posts and how he talks about white women. Definitely a racist.

Money doesn't mean as much when a loved one's life is at stake, does it?

Access to it can mean a lot when a good friend's life is on the line. Unfortunately money can't buy everything and some types of cancer don't care how much you can spend.

Great story...
The German shepherd, who suffered three bites from a rattlesnake while defending a 7-year-old girl, is on the mend.
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

TAMPA, FL — The Tampa German shepherd who took three bites from a diamondback rattlesnake to protect his owner’s 7-year-old daughter last week is on the road to recovery, veterinary officials say.

Haus, 2, was in the DeLuca family’s Tampa backyard last week with Molly, 7, and her grandmother when the dog spotted a rattlesnake. Haus reportedly swung into action, jumping between the deadly snake the little girl.

Haus was bitten three times by the snake, “but stood his ground,” Carrie O’Brion, spokeswoman for BluePearl Veterinary Partners told Patch

“Haus is doing really well,” O’Brion said Monday “He has been eating and walking, and his bloodwork is improving every day.”

The potential cost of his care was estimated at more than $10,000 prompting the creation of a GoFundMe campaign. That campaign raised more than $52,000 in four days, prompting Donya DeLuca, Molly’s mother, to close the fundraiser and ask folks to donate instead to Heidi’s Legacy Rescue, the organization the family adopted Haus from.

Let me guess. The dog is descended from dogs used on Black people during the civil rights movement? I cant think of a time I have seen a post from you without some cave chimp like racist angle.

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

Here you are bemoaning a non-existent racial angle.....and you're the first to offer one.

It borders on amusing.

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

But there is angle, I knew a stupid coon would show up to start a riot...

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

Racoons dont start riots. Cave chimps like yourself have been known to start them though.

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

Obviously you havent been following the author of the thread.

Every time I go in a thread that you post in you have made it about race. Why?? Honest answer please. Is that all you think about?
We have fun in the game room, so I know you do know different.
I dont make it about race. The racists do. All you need to do is check the author of the threads history to make sense of my comment. This author is a feral racist of the worst kind. If you think thats ok then be my guest but it wont stop me from doing what I do.
And then they can check you the sucker of black cock, next time wipe yo mouth clean before you talk to me, got it punk...
Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

Racoons dont start riots. Cave chimps like yourself have been known to start them though.
And all they have to do is listen to you to see the real racist is. I was going to slam ya good, but I'll catch you later when you show up in a more appropriate thread of mine. Boy I didn't fig anybody would start anything on a pet thread but I guess a n***** libtart just couldn't keep yo big lips shut...

Obviously you havent been following the author of the thread.

Every time I go in a thread that you post in you have made it about race. Why?? Honest answer please. Is that all you think about?
We have fun in the game room, so I know you do know different.
I dont make it about race. The racists do. All you need to do is check the author of the threads history to make sense of my comment. This author is a feral racist of the worst kind. If you think thats ok then be my guest but it wont stop me from doing what I do.
And then they can check you the sucker of black cock, next time wipe yo mouth clean before you talk to me, got it punk...
Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

And all they have to do is listen to you to see the real racist is. I was going to slam ya good, but I'll catch you later when you show up in a more appropriate thread of mine. Boy I didn't fig anybody would start anything on a pet thread but I guess a n***** libtart just couldn't keep yo big lips shut...
Nope. Cave chimps like you are a dime a dozen. You was gonna? Gonna do what? Get deloused from the hair lice infesting you? :laugh:

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

Typical for Ass Lips. You should really read some of his disgusting posts and how he talks about white women. Definitely a racist.

hmm How does he talk about white women??

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

I think Chris is mad because I told her I didnt like flat booty's or girls that looked like preteen boys. She was upset that I prefer Black women with curves.

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

I think Chris is mad because I told her I didnt like flat booty's or girls that looked like preteen boys. She was upset that I prefer Black women with curves.

I dunno. I find it hard to believe Chris would be mad over that. But, whatever.

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

Meh, I'll let you figure it out for yourself. :D

Great story...
Tampa, FL

201605573a0824658ec.jpe

Bless that dog! :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back