Consumerism Thumb Ring: A Druid's Democracy?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Depictions of mighty and focused warriors and 'ministers' allow us to create images/caricatures of courage, profiteerism, and even Utopianism.

These 'avatars' in film, animation, comic books, and folklore represent a social investment in 'pedestrian daydreams.'

Such 'daydreams' are priceless for our modern age of consumerism-based 'metaphysics' (e.g., Energizer Bunny, Aunt Jemima pancake syrup, Richie Rich comics, etc., etc.).

We refer to these 'daydreams' when we talk about civilization evolution towards a hypothetically Utopian commerce-based globalization 'governance' (e.g., European Union, Hong Kong, etc.).

In other words, we could coordinate TrumpUSA rhetoric (i.e., Wall Street) with international politics pragmatism (i.e., European Union). The net result would be improved overall globalization-negotiation optimism (e.g., the World Bank, Israeli mercantilism, etc., etc.).

After all, isn't that why we make American films such as Toys (Robin Williams), Money Monster (George Clooney), and The Peacemaker (George Clooney)?

====

TRUMP: We need to find a way to make 'planet Starbucks' more motivational...
CARTER: Well, there's a Burger King in Afghanistan, sir.
TRUMP: I know that, but right now the United Nations thinks American capitalism is simply a 'bank.'
CARTER: Perhaps that's true, but what about Hollywood-Bollywood 'mingling' of artists?
TRUMP: Creativity regarding 'consumerism lifestyle' (e.g., Celebrity) is chic, but we need 'money priests.'
CARTER: Are you suggesting that future terrorists will be Internet-hackers and bank-robbers?
TRUMP: That's exactly what I'm saying, Carter. The world needs to secure travel/tourism...
CARTER: I see what you mean. The best way to harvest traffic is to stabilize pedestrian imagination.
TRUMP: That's right, and that can happen with the appropriate marketing of 'convenience goods.'
CARTER: In other words, the modern world (especially America) needs to 'politicize' Wal-Mart.
TRUMP: If we fail to do so, our consumerism demands will outreach our 'production education.'
CARTER: In that case, the Trump Administration should 'tout' American films such as The Last Tycoon.
TRUMP: There's no reason marketplace innovation can't be 'political' (e.g., Enron).
CARTER: We have to be careful in separating profiteerism from ambition, lest we 'hype' short-cuts!
TRUMP: That's what the Judicial Branch in the U.S. government ensures (i.e., Enron).
CARTER: Maybe I should rent The American (on Netflix) and buy Jurassic World (for my kids!).

====

jworld.jpg

Depictions of mighty and focused warriors and 'ministers' allow us to create images/caricatures of courage, profiteerism, and even Utopianism.

These 'avatars' in film, animation, comic books, and folklore represent a social investment in 'pedestrian daydreams.'

Such 'daydreams' are priceless for our modern age of consumerism-based 'metaphysics' (e.g., Energizer Bunny, Aunt Jemima pancake syrup, Richie Rich comics, etc., etc.).

We refer to these 'daydreams' when we talk about civilization evolution towards a hypothetically Utopian commerce-based globalization 'governance' (e.g., European Union, Hong Kong, etc.).

In other words, we could coordinate TrumpUSA rhetoric (i.e., Wall Street) with international politics pragmatism (i.e., European Union). The net result would be improved overall globalization-negotiation optimism (e.g., the World Bank, Israeli mercantilism, etc., etc.).

After all, isn't that why we make American films such as Toys (Robin Williams), Money Monster (George Clooney), and The Peacemaker (George Clooney)?

====

TRUMP: We need to find a way to make 'planet Starbucks' more motivational...
CARTER: Well, there's a Burger King in Afghanistan, sir.
TRUMP: I know that, but right now the United Nations thinks American capitalism is simply a 'bank.'
CARTER: Perhaps that's true, but what about Hollywood-Bollywood 'mingling' of artists?
TRUMP: Creativity regarding 'consumerism lifestyle' (e.g., Celebrity) is chic, but we need 'money priests.'
CARTER: Are you suggesting that future terrorists will be Internet-hackers and bank-robbers?
TRUMP: That's exactly what I'm saying, Carter. The world needs to secure travel/tourism...
CARTER: I see what you mean. The best way to harvest traffic is to stabilize pedestrian imagination.
TRUMP: That's right, and that can happen with the appropriate marketing of 'convenience goods.'
CARTER: In other words, the modern world (especially America) needs to 'politicize' Wal-Mart.
TRUMP: If we fail to do so, our consumerism demands will outreach our 'production education.'
CARTER: In that case, the Trump Administration should 'tout' American films such as The Last Tycoon.
TRUMP: There's no reason marketplace innovation can't be 'political' (e.g., Enron).
CARTER: We have to be careful in separating profiteerism from ambition, lest we 'hype' short-cuts!
TRUMP: That's what the Judicial Branch in the U.S. government ensures (i.e., Enron).
CARTER: Maybe I should rent The American (on Netflix) and buy Jurassic World (for my kids!).

====

View attachment 139806
/----/ Are you drunk? Seriously, I couldn't get past the first paragraph of your gibberish. How is this suppose to influence voters?

Yellow Journalism

I feel like to reach the pro-consumerism voters, you have to create 'sympathy-chatter' (and that requires 'colorful Orwellianism' IMO). Here's a mock dialogue between Krishna (Hindu god of negotiation), Shiva (Hindu god of destruction), and Vishnu (Hindu god of protection) about a hypothetical Egypt-BP offensive involving the Trump Administration.

I mean, is there really a way to discuss a 'shopping-based political philosophy?' Shoppers (by definition) demand self-determined imagination.

Just tryin to have some fun...

====

KRISHNA: So the Trump Administration is launching a BP (British Petroleum) offensive in Egypt.
SHIVA: It seems that the petroleum industry is creating a lot of enduring globalization perspiration.
VISHNU: How are Texaco and Sunoco doing?

KRISHNA: They're doing fine. Algeria is outshining America in wind energy research.
SHIVA: Renewable energies are very chic now --- maybe that will influence voters.
VISHNU: Americans have always cared about the Earth.

KRISHNA: Doesn't it seem that consumerism create a lot of social schizophrenia?
SHIVA: That's natural. Black Friday (shopping-day!) has never been a 'ruly custom.'
VISHNU: America's biggest competitor in the toy industry is China...

KRISHNA: America's biggest consumer offerings are in fast-food, consumer-electronics batteries, and fashion (e.g., Polo).
SHIVA: Toys 'R Us and Mattel are super-lucrative toy companies (and they're American!).
VISHNU: Americans invest in conveniences and lifestyle 'amenities'...

KRISHNA: Branching out in Egypt with BP investments is a good move for American business.
SHIVA: I'm not sure Sunnis and Shiites will agree...
VISHNU: Watch out! Prepare for another '9/11 war.'

====

BP_logo1.jpg

trio1.jpg

Forum List

Back