Not 24 HOURS LATER: PENNSYLVANIA NEWSPAPER CENSORS ALL DISSENT ON SAME-SEX MARRIAGE

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
The question has rang constantly since the first addled mentally disordered minds began demanding that marriage be rendered meaningless by allowing Homosexuals the pretense of Marriage:

"How does two men getting married harm YOU?" Of course the answers came in by the gross, from falsely affiliating sexually normal people with sexual deviancy, to the harm that such does to children... but in the infamous words of Leftist Pelosi: "We needed have the law judicially decreed, to know how such would harm YOU!

Here's a taste, which comes within 24 hours of the Judicial Decree...

"A newspaper in Harrisburg, PA has announced henceforth it intends to censor certain views about marriage deemed no better than racism, sexism, anti-Semitism.
John L. Micek, editorial page editor and formerly state capital reporter, made the announcement shortly after the Supreme Court handed down its imposition of gay marriage on the county. Micek wrote:

“As a result of Friday’s ruling, PennLive/The Patriot-News will no longer accept, nor will it print, op-Eds and letters to the editor in opposition to same sex marriage.” In a Tweet later in the day, Micek doubled down, “This is not hard: We would not print racist, sexist, or anti-Semitic letters. To that we add homophobic ones. Pretty simple.”

Feeling the heat, Micek later appeared to back down just a bit, but did he? “Clarification: We will not foreclose discussion of the high court’s decision, but arguments that gay marriage is wrong/unnatural are out.”

The site will allow discussion of the High Court’s decision but it appears that any suggestion the result was wrongly will eventually have no place in Micek’s news outlet. And the site makes clear that even debate about the Court’s decision has a short shelf life.

Yet another clarification came later in the day. “…I think we can all recognize that there are certain forms of speech that, while Constitutionally permissible, really do nothing to advance the discussion in a civil society.” Micek then goes on to compare opposition to same-sex marriage to “hate speech” and therefore beyond the pale for PennLive/The Patriot-News editors and readers. ..."

Pennsylvania Newspaper Censors All Dissent on Same-Sex Marriage - Breitbart

Well....they're idiots for doing this and id cancel my subscription.

But...thats Freedom of Press. They can print anything they want...even false information.

The question has rang constantly since the first addled mentally disordered minds began demanding that marriage be rendered meaningless by allowing Homosexuals the pretense of Marriage:

"How does two men getting married harm YOU?" Of course the answers came in by the gross, from falsely affiliating sexually normal people with sexual deviancy, to the harm that such does to children... but in the infamous words of Leftist Pelosi: "We needed have the law judicially decreed, to know how such would harm YOU!

"A newspaper in Harrisburg, PA has announced henceforth it intends to censor certain views about marriage deemed no better than racism, sexism, anti-Semitism.
John L. Micek, editorial page editor and formerly state capital reporter, made the announcement shortly after the Supreme Court handed down its imposition of gay marriage on the county. Micek wrote:

“As a result of Friday’s ruling, PennLive/The Patriot-News will no longer accept, nor will it print, op-Eds and letters to the editor in opposition to same sex marriage.” In a Tweet later in the day, Micek doubled down, “This is not hard: We would not print racist, sexist, or anti-Semitic letters. To that we add homophobic ones. Pretty simple.”

Feeling the heat, Micek later appeared to back down just a bit, but did he? “Clarification: We will not foreclose discussion of the high court’s decision, but arguments that gay marriage is wrong/unnatural are out.”

The site will allow discussion of the High Court’s decision but it appears that any suggestion the result was wrongly will eventually have no place in Micek’s news outlet. And the site makes clear that even debate about the Court’s decision has a short shelf life.

Yet another clarification came later in the day. “…I think we can all recognize that there are certain forms of speech that, while Constitutionally permissible, really do nothing to advance the discussion in a civil society.” Micek then goes on to compare opposition to same-sex marriage to “hate speech” and therefore beyond the pale for PennLive/The Patriot-News editors and readers. ..."

Will you be seeking a divorce now on the grounds that your marriage has been rendered meaningless?

Our media doesn't believe in freedom as they're a bunch of left wing fascist.

226px-Rush-limbaugh.jpg

• Banned

Will you be seeking a divorce now on the grounds that your marriage has been rendered meaningless?

ROFLMNAO! Why would I do that? I'm actually married.

The Pretense of marriage by degenerates does not affect marriage. The decree by the US Federal Government licensing degeneracy, merely associates ALL US Citizens with degeneracy.

We are already seeing the consequences of which, wherein Newspapers are banning all dissent regarding degeneracy, Polygamists have already begun to be treated equally before the law, now that the SCOTUS has 'found' a fundamental right to marry', there's nothing stopping anyone who wants to marry anything... from doing so.

The simple truth is that no nation or culture has ever survived the official licensing of degeneracy, but that's only because viability cannot be sustained upon degeneracy... but that's only because Degeneracy is the antithesis OF VIABILITY.

The Pretense of marriage by degenerates does not affect marriage. The decree by the US Federal Government licensing degeneracy, merely associates ALL US Citizens with degeneracy.

We are already seeing the consequences of which, wherein Newspapers are banning all dissent regarding degeneracy, Polygamists have already begun to be treated equally before the law, now that the SCOTUS has 'found' a fundamental right to marry', there's nothing stopping anyone who wants to marry anything... from doing so.

The simple truth is that no nation or culture has ever survived the official licensing of degeneracy, but that's only because viability cannot be sustained upon degeneracy... but that's only because Degeneracy is the antithesis OF VIABILITY.

You're the one who said gay marriage has rendered your marriage meaningless. Catch up, please.

You're the one who said gay marriage has rendered your marriage meaningless. Catch up, please.

As an institution, Marriage is meaningless. I didn't ask the government for permission to marry, as I do not get my rights from the government, thus I do not consult it in matters relevant to exercise thereof.

My Marriage is a covenant between my wife and I and God... witnessed by family, friends and God.

No union between to people of the same gender can be a covenant with God, therefore, calling marriage, does not make it marriage.

In truth, there is nothing the Left touches that is not rendered meaningless by their participation or presence. Just look at what you idiots have done for the US... by just BEING here.

But hey... such is the nature of evil.

Did you receive a marriage license from the state?

As an institution, Marriage is meaningless. I didn't ask the government for permission to marry, as I do not get my rights from the government, thus I do not consult it in matters relevant to the exercise thereof.

My Marriage is a covenant between my wife and I and God... witnessed by family, friends and God.

No union between to people of the same gender can be a covenant with God, therefore, calling marriage, does not make it marriage.

In truth, there is nothing the Left touches that is not rendered meaningless by their participation or presence. Just look at what you idiots have done for the US... by just BEING here.

As an institution, Marriage is meaningless. I didn't ask the government for permission to marry, as I do not get my rights from the government, thus I do not consult it in matters relevant to the exercise thereof.

If you didn't obtain a marriage license from your state government, you are not legally married.

New York times is doing the same thing. Then they can claim "no one else objects. You're the only one."

Horse shit saying of the day, "No union between to people of the same gender can be a covenant with God, therefore, calling marriage, does not make it marriage", because its author is not an authority on anything. It is merely his relativistic and fascistic opinion.

Last edited:

"Newspapers Are banning all dissent regarding degeneracy". No, dumbass one newspaper said it would no longer print letters attacking gay people. One. Do you understand the difference in meaning between " newspaper" and "newspapers"?

So you, your wife and God are engaged in a threesome? That is sick.

So you, your wife and God are engaged in a threesome? That is sick.

What is the difference between a human being and an animal? Both have souls... both are aware they they exist... .

The difference is that animals do not possess a spirit, and the same is true for sub-humanity. They lack the spirit of God and absent that, they lack the means to reason as does God; which is to say objectively.

Now for those that would like an example of sub-humanity... simply re-read the would-be 'contribution' to which I am responding; it is a CLASSIC presentation of demonic behavior.

There is an update on this, it was on Fox. The editor has apologized for making a "snap judgement". He stated they were swamped with emails, calls and cancellations from angry people. Typical left loon
Yep. Vote with your wallet folks! Amaon,K Mart,Sears,Wal Mart,NASCAR etc etc have lost my business for good.

Forum List

Back