Norway mosque shooting: Man arrested as one injured in Oslo attack

so sick of that left turd bullshit narrative...when the New Zealand mosque shooting took place,everyone around the world was in deep solidarity and all tha crap...yet,in the same week,250 Christians were massacred in three incidents (two in Africa and on in Malaysia if I remember correctly)....but for those,the left had no tears or any emphaty....sick of the double standard,sick of the lies sick of the left...
Don't pay mind to Tommy. He is the postcard image of modern UK cuckoldry. HE is the best kind of slave...a promoter of it.

so sick of that left turd bullshit narrative...when the New Zealand mosque shooting took place,everyone around the world was in deep solidarity and all tha crap...yet,in the same week,250 Christians were massacred in three incidents (two in Africa and on in Malaysia if I remember correctly)....but for those,the left had no tears or any emphaty....sick of the double standard,sick of the lies sick of the left...
Don't pay mind to Tommy. He is the postcard image of modern UK cuckoldry. HE is the best kind of slave...a promoter of it.
that's the real sick part...most people here are like him..so disgusting! Rotherham,Rochester,Glasgow...the grooming gang scandals were only possible because cuks like him run along with the deadbeat agenda...how low the once great nation of Great Britain has sunk! shameful to watch and hard to bear

One person injured in Norway mosque shooting

A man has been arrested in Norway after a shooting inside a mosque left one person injured.

Police say a gunman opened fire on the Al-Noor Islamic Centre, near the capital Oslo, on Saturday.

The suspect has not been named, but police have described him as a "young white man".

Well it certainly looks like the evil right is on the march.

I read the article.

I missed where the 'evil right' is mentioned.
We all know what he is Will.
We all know what you are too. That would be someone that defends an ideology/religion that terrorized and raped your children and murdered your citizens. You wear it well.
Um, it looks like innocent people are being attacked by people like yourself. Islamophobes.

A man has been arrested in Norway after a shooting inside a mosque left one person injured.

Police say a gunman opened fire on the Al-Noor Islamic Centre, near the capital Oslo, on Saturday.

The suspect has not been named, but police have described him as a "young white man".

Hold it for a moment and how did the evil white person get a gun in Norway?

I read the article.

We all know what you are too. That would be someone that defends an ideology/religion that terrorized and raped your children and murdered your citizens. You wear it well.
Um, it looks like innocent people are being attacked by people like yourself. Islamophobes.
That is not even a word. Fear of Islam is based in fact not phobia. Tub of English lard.

I read the article.

We do?

how?

I read the article.

That is not even a word. Fear of Islam is based in fact not phobia. Tub of English lard.
No its just a form of racism. Why do you assume I am English you racist twat ?

I read the article.

We do?

how?

Because we are intelligent adults.

I read the article.

Islam is not a race,you fucking idiot and besides: you use English words like twat,put your location down near Liverpool...and yes,you're a brain dead left turd,so that ticks all the boxes.

Fuck off with your "islamophobia" bullshit...stick it up your arse cause I am sure you will enjoy that...wanker

I read the article.

We do?

how?

Because we are intelligent adults.

not so sure....

in your case

that's the real sick part...most people here are like him..so disgusting! Rotherham,Rochester,Glasgow...the grooming gang scandals were only possible because cuks like him run along with the deadbeat agenda...how low the once great nation of Great Britain has sunk! shameful to watch and hard to bear
Yeeeap...I have told the posters on here (vast majority American) that he is the standard, not the exception.
I have been to Glasgow, and around the north of England a couple times (Love Rangers) over the years and I have seen the shift. I spoke with a few old Glaswegians at pubs and they noticed it as well.
The most shocking example was not in the UK..but Brussels, Belgium...Holy crap man. It was like Islamabad...crazy man.

Yeeeap...I have told the posters on here (vast majority American) that he is the standard, not the exception.
I have been to Glasgow, and around the north of England a couple times (Love Rangers) over the years and I have seen the shift. I spoke with a few old Glaswegians at pubs and they noticed it as well.
The most shocking example was not in the UK..but Brussels, Belgium...Holy crap man. It was like Islamabad...crazy man.
I had some wild run-ins with people here,in Scotland...the young ones are especially vicious...how many times I've heard that President Trump is Hitler and all that crap....yet,they have huge procession marches done by muslims in Glasgow (upwards 10 000 people) while Burka clad women remind you of the encroaching medieval times...batshit crazy,this country

This shit is happening all over the world, it seems. They just caught a "young white male" in Las Vegas, Nevada, who was planning attacks on a synagogue and an LGBT bar. I guess this means that we all have to watch "young white males" closely, just for the rest of us people to be safe.

I had some wild run-ins with people here,in Scotland...the young ones are especially vicious...how many times I've heard that President Trump is Hitler and all that crap....yet,they have huge procession marches done by muslims in Glasgow (upwards 10 000 people) while Burka clad women remind you of the encroaching medieval times...batshit crazy,this country
It will not end well. It really won't. The same can be said about the US and the government's completely serious lack of concern with regard to millions of Hispanics illegally coming over the border.
This is the thing that NO ONE talks about...once these places are no longer majority European...there is no place to go.

Islam is not a race,you fucking idiot and besides: you use English words like twat,put your location down near Liverpool...and yes,you're a brain dead left turd,so that ticks all the boxes.

Fuck off with your "islamophobia" bullshit...stick it up your arse cause I am sure you will enjoy that...wanker
Only racists ever make that point so you confirm my point. I havent put my location down "near Liverpool" you racist twat.

This shit is happening all over the world, it seems. They just caught a "young white male" in Las Vegas, Nevada, who was planning attacks on a synagogue and an LGBT bar. I guess this means that we all have to watch "young white males" closely, just for the rest of us people to be safe.
your racism is showing.

as for your concern: how closely do they monitor islamic terrorism? or BLM terrorism? strange that after all the pushing of white males against the wall, all the hatred displayed by the looney left against them (you sexist, racist pigs you),it should happen, that some of them run amok instead of killing themselves (after all,suicide among white men has risen to crisis levels these past years)....so, we just do it like the looney left and their pet ideology : we declare each and every single one "mentally disturbed"...can't do anything about that, right?

Only racists ever make that point so you confirm my point. I havent put my location down "near Liverpool" you racist twat.
no,sorry Manchester you fucking racist left turd wanker..go, get blwon up at a Ariane Grande concert you despicable piece of shite...btw: does your mum allow you to up this late?

your racism is showing.

as for your concern: how closely do they monitor islamic terrorism? or BLM terrorism? strange that after all the pushing of white males against the wall, all the hatred displayed by the looney left against them (you sexist, racist pigs you),it should happen, that some of them run amok instead of killing themselves (after all,suicide among white men has risen to crisis levels these past years)....so, we just do it like the looney left and their pet ideology : we declare each and every single one "mentally disturbed"...can't do anything about that, right?
You continue to confirm my point Klan Boi.

your racism is showing.

You continue to confirm my point Klan Boi.
ah, so reality is racist, eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...fuck of you mentally defective antifa thug

Forum List

Back