Norway mosque shooting: Man arrested as one injured in Oslo attack

calm down folks------so far no one seems to have any idea why
the jerk decided to shoot up the mosque or whatever is known
is not yet made public It is, certainly, clear that his plan was
not well developed

Good point here.

The fact is that it was just as likely to be an intra muslim assault as any other, with rival Islamic groups having a dispute over doctrine.

Not unlike the conflict between the NOI and Hanafi sects in Washington DC in 1973 in the home owned by Jabbar.

One person injured in Norway mosque shooting

A man has been arrested in Norway after a shooting inside a mosque left one person injured.

Police say a gunman opened fire on the Al-Noor Islamic Centre, near the capital Oslo, on Saturday.

The suspect has not been named, but police have described him as a "young white man".

Well it certainly looks like the evil right is on the march.

A freedom fighter and defender of the west

This shit is happening all over the world, it seems. They just caught a "young white male" in Las Vegas, Nevada, who was planning attacks on a synagogue and an LGBT bar. I guess this means that we all have to watch "young white males" closely, just for the rest of us people to be safe.
your racism is showing.

as for your concern: how closely do they monitor islamic terrorism? or BLM terrorism? strange that after all the pushing of white males against the wall, all the hatred displayed by the looney left against them (you sexist, racist pigs you),it should happen, that some of them run amok instead of killing themselves (after all,suicide among white men has risen to crisis levels these past years)....so, we just do it like the looney left and their pet ideology : we declare each and every single one "mentally disturbed"...can't do anything about that, right?

What "pushing of white males against the wall"? Just what has been done to these white males, specifically? What has been done to you? Where do you live? I'm a woman of European background, an American, and I don't find that I have been victimized in any way. I live in a neighborhood that includes both sexes, all colors, and all religions. No one is victimizing anyone else here. White men blend in just like everyone else does. The violent, who use identity politics, must be answered by the people.

Did this guy target a Jewish house of worship and a gay bar, or did he not? Was a Muslim mosque in Oslo targeted or was it not?

I just detect a growing movement among "young white males" to target the rest of society in the name of identity politics.

This shit is happening all over the world, it seems. They just caught a "young white male" in Las Vegas, Nevada, who was planning attacks on a synagogue and an LGBT bar. I guess this means that we all have to watch "young white males" closely, just for the rest of us people to be safe.
your racism is showing.

as for your concern: how closely do they monitor islamic terrorism? or BLM terrorism? strange that after all the pushing of white males against the wall, all the hatred displayed by the looney left against them (you sexist, racist pigs you),it should happen, that some of them run amok instead of killing themselves (after all,suicide among white men has risen to crisis levels these past years)....so, we just do it like the looney left and their pet ideology : we declare each and every single one "mentally disturbed"...can't do anything about that, right?
You continue to confirm my point Klan Boi.
ah, so reality is racist, eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...fuck of you mentally defective antifa thug

In the end, we have to protect ourselves, our families, our neighbors, our communities, and our nations.There seems to be a movement that poses a threat to people across the world, where each of us lives and works.

your racism is showing.

What "pushing of white males against the wall"? Just what has been done to these white males, specifically? What has been done to you? Where do you live? I'm a woman of European background, an American, and I don't find that I have been victimized in any way. I live in a neighborhood that includes both sexes, all colors, and all religions. No one is victimizing anyone else here. White men blend in just like everyone else does. The violent, who use identity politics, must be answered by the people.

Did this guy target a Jewish house of worship and a gay bar, or did he not? Was a Muslim mosque in Oslo targeted or was it not?

I just detect a growing movement among "young white males" to target the rest of society in the name of identity politics.
where do YOU live? under a rock?
Straight white men hit back at ‘the new racism’
'Whites suffer more racism than blacks': Study shows white people believe they are more discriminated against | Daily Mail Online
https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/

ever heard of segregation? it's being practiced today...black spaces,white exclusion day etc...

how about the writer's team at Lucas Film for STar Wars? all female mind you....but the left is blind against racism...that is the racism they drive themselves of course.

And as a woman,you are one of the most privileged persons in the west at the moment....woman of color brings extra bonus points though

The whole leftist agenda is nothing short of a reversal of white segregationism prior 1968
All-American Despair

but he! don't let that get in the way of your wokeness! so,see ya,my racist "friend"

PS: I've could have posted link after link,but I think,you should get the picture

your racism is showing.

You continue to confirm my point Klan Boi.
ah, so reality is racist, eh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...fuck of you mentally defective antifa thug

In the end, we have to protect ourselves, our families, our neighbors, our communities, and our nations.There seems to be a movement that poses a threat to people across the world, where each of us lives and works.
if that is your only relpy,than why not go and fuck off? I don't have a desire to communicate with racist leftists anyways...I've got enough of these scumbags right here,in Scotland

your racism is showing.

'Whites suffer more racism than blacks': Study shows white people believe they are more discriminated against | Daily Mail Online
https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/

ever heard of segregation? it's being practiced today...black spaces,white exclusion day etc...

how about the writer's team at Lucas Film for STar Wars? all female mind you....but the left is blind against racism...that is the racism they drive themselves of course.

And as a woman,you are one of the most privileged persons in the west at the moment....woman of color brings extra bonus points though

The whole leftist agenda is nothing short of a reversal of white segregationism prior 1968
All-American Despair

but he! don't let that get in the way of your wokeness! so,see ya,my racist "friend"

PS: I've could have posted link after link,but I think,you should get the picture

You apparently just cannot live in a nation with 320+ million people in it. Where is the sexism, the racism? There seems to be a lot of white straight, white men in the lineup in Congress, among the Democratic candidate hopefuls, etc. White heterosexual males are present and accounted for among We The People.

your racism is showing.

There is an underclass of losers who feel that they cant cope. When blacks were second class citizens, when women couldnt vote and Gay lifestyles were illegal ,at that time they were happy and could keep their heads above water.
Since then their sufferings have multilplied.

your racism is showing.

There is an underclass of losers who feel that they cant cope. When blacks were second class citizens, when women couldnt vote and Gay lifestyles were illegal ,at that time they were happy and could keep their heads above water.
Oh god,what a fucking moron you are!pice of shit right there!

Equality has never been the problem..superiority is! but what do you know,eh? you fat fucking looser twat...just by that comment<i see clearly that you have no understanding of the issue,so just shut the fuck up and let the adults talk,eh

A man has been arrested in Norway after a shooting inside a mosque left one person injured.

Police say a gunman opened fire on the Al-Noor Islamic Centre, near the capital Oslo, on Saturday.

The suspect has not been named, but police have described him as a "young white man".

Stockholm Syndrome strikes OP

your racism is showing.

Equality has never been the problem..superiority is! but what do you know,eh? you fat fucking looser twat...just by that comment<i see clearly that you have no understanding of the issue,so just shut the fuck up and let the adults talk,eh
I see that you do not have any logical response. Just a foul mouth. BTW: just what is the "issue" here? Clarification is needed.

I read the article.

I missed where the 'evil right' is mentioned.

So, a gun nut with a dead woman at home shoots up a mosque.

A moderately gifted five year-old would need at most two guesses to get to the correct answer. Take your time, and guess thrice. Hang in there!

I read the article.

I missed where the 'evil right' is mentioned.

So, a gun nut with a dead woman at home shoots up a mosque.

A moderately gifted five year-old would need at most two guesses to get to the correct answer. Take your time, and guess thrice. Hang in there!

A moderately gifted five year-old would need at most two guesses to get to the correct answer.

Shame you aren't moderately gifted 5 year old.

or any other kind of moderate.

I prefer facts, not partisan opinion, to make decision.

What do you use?

a crystal ball?

a deck of tarot cards?

The jawbone of an ass?

your racism is showing.

I celebrate being called a "looser" by a wanker who cant spell "loser". = underclass

Hold it for a moment and how did the evil white person get a gun in Norway?

Operation Fast and Furious?

your racism is showing.

I celebrate being called a "looser" by a wanker who cant spell "loser". = underclass
oh wow! you are even a grammar Nazi..you're so eager to do just like your Nazi friends from Germany,eh? disgusting fart that you are...can you Brits even come up with something of your own these days? I guess not...Universal Credit is a clear knock off of HartzIV...labor copying from the note books of Schroeder's SPD ...wow..you people really need ze Germans...a bit obsessed I take it?

boy oh boy...sick indeed

your racism is showing.

I think your pre-teen and teenage girls suffered more.

How so? Moreover, you comment is not even relevant to this discussion.

your racism is showing.

oh wow! you are even a grammar Nazi..you're so eager to do just like your Nazi friends from Germany,eh? disgusting fart that you are...can you Brits even come up with something of your own these days? I guess not...Universal Credit is a clear knock off of HartzIV...labor copying from the note books of Schroeder's SPD ...wow..you people really need ze Germans...a bit obsessed I take it?

boy oh boy...sick indeed
Sigh..........Its not grammar kid. Its just spelling. And there are tools out there that help the underclass to keep parity with people like me.

your racism is showing.

how about the writer's team at M Lucas Film for STar Wars? all female mind you....but the left is blind against racism...that is the racism they drive themselves of course.

All-American Despair

All I asked is whether these people targeted houses of worship and gay bars or not? My gender, race, religion, and nationality have nothing to do with it. It seems, though, that we have criminals among us.

After Attack on Norway Mosque, Body Found at Home Tied to Assailant

Police described the suspect as a young white man who appeared to have acted alone. He was arrested and charged with attempted murder in connection with the mosque attack near the capital Oslo and later with murder in connection with the dead body.

When police made their way into a home where the suspect once lived, they found the body of a young woman.

“He is indicted for murder,” said Rune Skjold, a police spokesman.

During the mosque attack, the suspect was overpowered by a 75-year-old member of the congregation who sustained light injuries, said Irfan Mushtaq, a former director of the al-Noor Islamic Centre mosque and a board member who witnessed it.

Forum List

Back