North Korea warns of nuclear 'sacred war'

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
May 23, 2009
North Carolina.
BBC News - North Korea warns of nuclear 'sacred war'

North Korea says it will use its "nuclear deterrent" in response to joint US-South Korean military exercises this weekend.

Pyongyang was ready to launch a "retaliatory sacred war", the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KINA) said, quoting defence officials.

Washington and Seoul say the war games are to deter North Korean aggression.

Tensions between the two Koreas have been high since the sinking of a South Korean warship in March.

If the USA really were acting like Rome at it's height, we would have destroyed the entire NoKo military and assassinated their leaders just to be on the safe side

They need to start doing these drills every week. They also need to test fire a rocket or two over N Korea, much like they did over S Korea. Maybe, hopefully, this will provoke an attack from N Korea, at which point we will have every reason to flatten that miserable country and execute "Kim Jong Mentally Ill".

Jesus christ the North Koreans are such a fucking joke. It amuses me that they get all upset and start puffing out their chests and making empty threats whenever they get embarrassed. They might be capable of killing a few S Koreans, but doing so would bring down the hand of god on them, which would provide us all with another "shock and awe" video to watch.

I want my video. Please do something stupid N Korea.

They need to start doing these drills every week. They also need to test fire a rocket or two over N Korea, much like they did over S Korea. Maybe, hopefully, this will provoke an attack from N Korea, at which point we will have every reason to flatten that miserable country and execute "Kim Jong Mentally Ill".

Jesus christ the North Koreans are such a fucking joke. It amuses me that they get all upset and start puffing out their chests and making empty threats whenever they get embarrassed. They might be capable of killing a few S Koreans, but doing so would bring down the hand of god on them, which would provide us all with another "shock and awe" video to watch.

I don't know about the shock and awe though. We ought to be doing that in Afghanistan instead of playing patty cake with the Taliban. It doesn't appear we enter into conflicts to win any more. It appears more like we want to be there for a decade or longer and get our asses shot up.

I don't know about the shock and awe though. We ought to be doing that in Afghanistan instead of playing patty cake with the Taliban. It doesn't appear we enter into conflicts to win any more. It appears more like we want to be there for a decade or longer and get our asses shot up.

The problem there is the Taliban isnt consolodated enough for bombing and missle strikes on a "shock and awe" level. They are hiding like misreable little rats.

Forum List

Back