North Korea warns of nuclear 'sacred war'

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Tom Clancy, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    BBC News - North Korea warns of nuclear 'sacred war'

2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,185
    If this kind of wild talk from that retard Ill doesn't prove to the rest of the world that he's crazier than a sack of dirt, then I don't know what will. China ought to be telling him to shut the hell up at this point. The guy is nothing but a pain in the world's ass.

North Korea Warns of Nuclear Response to Naval Exercises - Bloomberg

3. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,068
    If the USA really were acting like Rome at it's height, we would have destroyed the entire NoKo military and assassinated their leaders just to be on the safe side

4. Godboy

Godboy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,473
    They need to start doing these drills every week. They also need to test fire a rocket or two over N Korea, much like they did over S Korea. Maybe, hopefully, this will provoke an attack from N Korea, at which point we will have every reason to flatten that miserable country and execute "Kim Jong Mentally Ill".

Jesus christ the North Koreans are such a fucking joke. It amuses me that they get all upset and start puffing out their chests and making empty threats whenever they get embarrassed. They might be capable of killing a few S Koreans, but doing so would bring down the hand of god on them, which would provide us all with another "shock and awe" video to watch.

I want my video. Please do something stupid N Korea.

5. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,185
    I don't know about the shock and awe though. We ought to be doing that in Afghanistan instead of playing patty cake with the Taliban. It doesn't appear we enter into conflicts to win any more. It appears more like we want to be there for a decade or longer and get our asses shot up.

6. Godboy

Godboy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,473
    The problem there is the Taliban isnt consolodated enough for bombing and missle strikes on a "shock and awe" level. They are hiding like misreable little rats.