North Korea backs down in nuclear showdown with Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Korea Backs Down In Nuclear Showdown With Trump
President works with China, South Korea & Japan to push back North Korean threat

North Korea failed to conduct a nuclear test Saturday after President Trump stood strong against the rogue Communist nation.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like fat boy was told back off or else.

North Korean missile test fails, US and South Korea say - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/asia/north-korea-missile-test/
3 hours ago - An attempted missile launch by North Korea on Sundayfailed, US and ... Analysts had expected North Korea to conduct a nuclear missile test ...
North Korean medium-range missile test fails, U.S. says - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/.../north-korean...test-fails.../100542030/
7 hours ago - North Korea has conducted five nuclear tests, including two last year. Recent satellite imagery suggests the country could conductanother ...
North Korea missile fail 'nuclear justice' 105th anniversary
www.news.com.au/.../north-korea...nuclear.../6f1419f05d35d908e98d882dde7e9f3b
37 mins ago - SOUTH Korea says North Korea's latest missile launch threatens the ... the country could conduct another underground nuclear test at any time.

I love the fact Trump is showing these anti american countries that he's just as crazy as they are, I love that....but here's the deal folks, while we sit on edge anticipating war with these countries, congress is having a field day, passing shit that's gonna matter to all of us years from now.

This deflective shit this bitch is giving....is keeping all of us in the dark and stupid. Stop buying into the Trump world of deflection.

I love the fact Trump is showing these anti american countries that he's just as crazy as they are, I love that....but here's the deal folks, while we sit on edge anticipating war with these countries, congress is having a field day, passing shit that's gonna matter to all of us years from now.

This deflective shit this bitch is giving....is keeping all of us in the dark and stupid. Stop buying into the Trump world of deflection.

love the fact Trump is showing these anti american countries that he's just as crazy as they are

Well said we'll said lol

:happy-1::happy-1:

North Korea Backs Down In Nuclear Showdown With Trump
President works with China, South Korea & Japan to push back North Korean threat

North Korea failed to conduct a nuclear test Saturday after President Trump stood strong against the rogue Communist nation.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like fat boy was told back off or else.
This thread didn't age well North Korea Fires a Ballistic Missile, in a Further Challenge to Trump

Forum List

Back