North Carolina woman started college at 12, now has Ph.D. at 23

I don't think she is a genius, she probably just managed to find a way to not let the state's schooling interfere with her education.

My Grandmother was teaching High School at age eighteen, but they just never knew how old she was. That was a different time.

There really isn't much of a thing as "genius," it is mostly a social construct and how kids are treated from an early age that forms cognition.

She probably had excellent parents who allowed her to be challenged

There are always be exceptions to any rule.

In this area the exceptions seem extremely rare.

Wow!!.....A genius... I posted this here for the nutjobs who think Black people are less intelligent...

rlb1wzmerr2ie46cnvtn.png

Not many people in the year 2017 said they were so stop the race baiting I am proud of her.

The second she were to say Global Warming is real all cons everywhere would then say her PH.D is worthless and that they are far more intelligent than she is.

Flame on toadstools.

Wow!!.....A genius... I posted this here for the nutjobs who think Black people are less intelligent...

rlb1wzmerr2ie46cnvtn.png

Norbert Wiener got his at the age of 18, so I guess she is less intelligent than him. What color would you say he is? He appears to be white, don't you think?
50b40e36e872168d401050133446cd41.jpg

He's a Jew ...We got it like that, but that doesn't make her less intelligent ...What was your point again?

The second she were to say Global Warming is real all cons everywhere would then say her PH.D is worthless and that they are far more intelligent than she is.

Flame on toadstools.

Unless she was getting grant money from the government... I'm sure she'd be objective in her analysis :slap:

rlb1wzmerr2ie46cnvtn.png

Norbert Wiener got his at the age of 18, so I guess she is less intelligent than him. What color would you say he is? He appears to be white, don't you think?

He's a Jew ...We got it like that, but that doesn't make her less intelligent ...What was your point again?
You produced an example of a black woman getting a PHD at the age of 23 and suggested that black people aren't less intelligent because of that fact. I then produced an example of a white guy (his religion is unimportant) who got his 5 years sooner than her, which shows that he's even smarter, so you are going to have to find a better example if you want to prove that black people aren't less intelligent.

Sorry, but there are differences between the races. Some are stronger, some are faster and some are more intelligent. It is what it is, and for the record, white people aren't the smartest. Asians have us beat in that category.

rlb1wzmerr2ie46cnvtn.png

You produced an example of a black woman getting a PHD at the age of 23 and suggested that black people aren't less intelligent because of that fact. I then produced an example of a white guy (his religion is unimportant) who got his 5 years sooner than her, which shows that he's even smarter, so you are going to have to find a better example if you want to prove that black people aren't less intelligent.

What is this? The Illogic Olympics?

Take people as individuals, and avoid the fuss.

rlb1wzmerr2ie46cnvtn.png

Sorry, but there are differences between the races. Some are stronger, some are faster and some are more intelligent. It is what it is, and for the record, white people aren't the smartest. Asians have us beat in that category.

Humm...Maybe that Jewish family started earlier with their son, they tend to do that :dunno:

Flame on toadstools.

Unless she was getting grant money from the government... I'm sure she'd be objective in her analysis :slap:

Trump and the rest of the lowlifes are taking money from the government. They aren't objective, they are lice.

rlb1wzmerr2ie46cnvtn.png

What is this? The Illogic Olympics?

Take people as individuals, and avoid the fuss.

Have you ever studied discourse analysis?

Forum List

Back