North Carolina firefighters refuse to take down Confederate flag after funding pulled

I must agree. Not a fan of that flag myself, but all these goddam busybody social manipulators interfering with the free expression of others have become tres-annoying.

The flag of resisting northern aggression has many meanings to many people. I've seen the flag used in Eastern Europe. It currently is an icon of European Resistance. There are many physical versions of the stars and bars as well. Personally , I consider it more than a coincidence that 13 stars could represent 13 Aryan Tribes . WPWW

Well peach , our area between the Black and Caspian Seas remains intact in the Slavic Homeland. The White belt of Europe. Why , yes , correct.. Have A White Day , Sir.

I was rescue squad AND fire for 8 years. Never got a nickel. VOLUNTEER = public servant( had a real job on the side) Fuck these rump rangers

Well peach , our area between the Black and Caspian Seas remains intact in the Slavic Homeland. The White belt of Europe. Why , yes , correct.. Have A White Day , Sir.

Take as many Stars and Bars as you can find to keep your happy ass warm.

Forum List

Back