North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Because I put in context, and you are shown to be a vicious liar.

I will note that you had some deliberate help with the viciousness, by commission and by omission.

I didn't need help quoting what you posted but you were a big help posting what you did. Thanks for showing all what kind of NAZI you are. The kind that if a woman does not wear clothes that fit your approval will get what she deserves according to you.

That if a woman violates dress standards she deserves condemnation, judgment, yes. That's what I said. You said I said assault and rape, which was a lie. And I showed that you lied.

I have no hesitation again to say that a woman or man cannot say whatever they want without judgment, that they can't wear whatever they want without judgment.

Last edited:
Nazi pedophiles created and promoted the sex education agenda, along with Kinsey, who utilized their studies (and worked with Nazi monsters) when he started the sexual revolution with that data back in the 60s.

As has already been shown, there isn't any question about it. It's just...how tolerant ARE you of child abuse, skewed studies, and the promotion of genocide and depravity?

I will note that you had some deliberate help with the viciousness, by commission and by omission.

I didn't need help quoting what you posted but you were a big help posting what you did. Thanks for showing all what kind of NAZI you are. The kind that if a woman does not wear clothes that fit your approval will get what she deserves according to you.

That she deserves condemnation, yes. That's what I said. You said I said assault and rape, which was a lie.

And I showed that you lied.

No, I don't believe he said that.

Proof is proof.

And the proof shows you are a liar.

The general consensus of the board re: your opinions...is also that you're a liar.

BTW..this is also typical jakey...

"Everybody thinks you're lame". He trots that out for a refreshing change of pace from the "I already posted that proof" lie.

That if a woman violates dress standards she deserves condemnation, judgment, yes. That's what I said. You said I said assault and rape, which was a lie. And I showed that you lied.

I have no hesitation again to say that a woman or man cannot say whatever they want without judgment, that they can't wear whatever they want without judgment.

Who are you NAZI to condemn anyone for what they wear? Maybe that's the only clothes they have and cannot afford to buy anymore. After all you did say they will get what they deserve.

Who in the hell are you to condemn what anyone wears?

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Today's young women are succeeding in making it cool to be a slut. Look how most young women dress today. Listen to their language. Look at their favorite musicians and actresses.

Then they will bear the result of that behavior.

Who are you NAZI to condemn anyone for what they wear? Maybe that's the only clothes they have and cannot afford to buy anymore. After all you did say they will get what they deserve.

:lol:

:lol:

You think it's funny?

Who in the hell are you to condemn what anyone wears?

Today's young women are succeeding in making it cool to be a slut. Look how most young women dress today. Listen to their language. Look at their favorite musicians and actresses.

Then they will bear the result of that behavior.

:lol: You are so brainless. :lol:

Yes, I believe in modesty for men and women. Don't like it? I don't care.

But you said I condoned physical assault on a woman for what she wears.

Will you admit you lied?

Wait, I thought you said that he actually said that women deserved to be assaulted and raped.

Were you lying before, or now?

Sigh. Can you not read, koshergirl, and comprehend what people are posting?

Are you that much of a brainless twit?

Yeah, but he didn't say you asked him about it...

He said that you said he said rape and assault were acceptable.

That's a lot of he said you saids, but you get it.

He's just a liar. Any way you cut it.

And if he calls you a liar, it's because he's lying.

If he says you're diverting, it's because he is...

If he says you don't know what you're talking about..it's because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

If he makes the pronouncement that he has won the argument, it's because he lost.

He always, always, always outs himself this way.

He did prove you said it.

If you think he's lying then it's up to you to prove that.

Why do you think I quote every post of jakes that I respond to? He can edit his post but I have what he said in a quote and if his posted has been edited after I quote his post proves he's hiding and lying.

Whenever jakie gets caught he edits his own posts thinking this protects him from those of us that catch him in the act of....being jakie.

Why do you think I quote every post of jakes that I respond to? He can edit his post but I have what he said in a quote and if his posted has been edited after I quote his post proves he's hiding and lying.

Whenever jakie gets caught he edits his own posts thinking this protects him from those of us that catch him in the act of....being jakie.

spoon, bigreb, and koshergirl: a trinity of liars. :lol:

That's just it if his edit time is later than the time I quote his reply it shows he's hiding something. :lol:

Forum List

Back