North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

He proved nothing. I never said it. What he did was cut and paste from two different threads to get the result he wanted. He has to post the links to the posts. They will go to different threads. He knows it, you know it, and soon all will know it.

He did prove you said it.

If you think he's lying then it's up to you to prove that.

Why do you think I quote every post of jakes that I respond to? He can edit his post but I have what he said in a quote and if his posted has been edited after I quote his post proves he's hiding and lying.

Can somebody explain to bigrebnc we can all see where he did a cut and paste job from two different threads to come up with an asinine assertion that no one, not even bigrebnc, believes.

Post the links to both quotes. The second you do, you are dead meat for awhile on the Board.
Click on the blur arrow besides your name dumb ass it's a built in link part of the quote function.

post the links to the exact quote. you are refusing to do that.

Dude the Arrows take you to the Exact quote lol

He proved nothing. I never said it. What he did was cut and paste from two different threads to get the result he wanted. He has to post the links to the posts. They will go to different threads. He knows it, you know it, and soon all will know it.

The quote function is the damn link.

He knows that.

He made fun of me for asking him to post a direct link in the past.

I don't know how to link directly to a post, I've never figured it out. The link to the thread and the quote is as good as I can do...

If he contends that your quotes are lies, then he needs to prove it. He made the assertion, he needs to verify it or just slink away.

It's Jake, he won't slink away, he'll claim fake victory.

He did prove you said it.

If you think he's lying then it's up to you to prove that.

Why do you think I quote every post of jakes that I respond to? He can edit his post but I have what he said in a quote and if his posted has been edited after I quote his post proves he's hiding and lying.

Yeah, I know. This is where he bops to another thread, tells some more lies...then he'll come back here later and say he either won the argument, or proved something he didn't, or make some other lying assertion.

You have to wonder about the psychology of a weirdo who seems proud of being that sort of person.

Go back and look at both threads. See if I have made any changes since bigrebnc began his charges here in the last several hours. I haven't, and he should have nailed me when I supposedly did it. I didn't

I am not the least worried about the outcome on this.

Go back and look at both threads. See if I have made any changes since bigrebnc began his charges here in the last several hours. I haven't, and he should have nailed me when I supposedly did it. I didn't

I am not the least worried about the outcome on this.

Dumb ass there is only one thread and two quoted post that you made.

Especially if we keep promoting the agenda that Nazis & pedophiles approve of!

Raise those kids up right!

And be sure to abortion the shit out of the population that disagrees...

When exactly were Nazis in favor of homosexuality?

As far as I know, they sent them to the camps too...

And what does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality?

Are you saying there are no straight pedophiles?

Last edited:
Here's one quote

Today's young women are succeeding in making it cool to be a slut. Look how most young women dress today. Listen to their language. Look at their favorite musicians and actresses.

Then they will bear the result of that behavior.

Here's the quotes in full, piker.

"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Post 3: “Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation. Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut. That is simply the way it is and will continue to be. Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Post 13: “Then they will bear the result of that behavior.” Condemnation is implied not assault.

Post 47: syrenn clearly understood what I meant in terms of condemnation. “Considering that our avis are our ‘clothes’ Are you saying my avi...... makes me a slut? And becasue of that, regardless on how i comport myself and speak...i do not deserve to be treated with respect?”

I still fully believe that a woman cannot expect a judgment free zone for how they dress. Yes, anyone can condemn their clothing choice. and have every right to do so. No, they should never be assaulted.

Anyone who believes that condemnation of clothing is somehow an invitation to assault has a screw loose.

Here's one quote

Then they will bear the result of that behavior.

Here's the quotes in full, piker.

"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Post 3: “Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation. Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut. That is simply the way it is and will continue to be. Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Post 13: “Then they will bear the result of that behavior.” Condemnation is implied not assault.

Post 47: syrenn clearly understood what I meant in terms of condemnation. “Considering that our avis are our ‘clothes’ Are you saying my avi...... makes me a slut? And becasue of that, regardless on how i comport myself and speak...i do not deserve to be treated with respect?”

I still fully believe that a woman cannot expect a judgment free zone for how they dress. Yes, anyone can condemn their clothing choice. and have every right to do so. No, they should never be assaulted.

Anyone who believes that condemnation of clothing is somehow an invitation to assault has a screw loose.

Your quote is in full you fucking moron I'm not even going to ask why didn't you post in quote form.

Last edited:
Because I put in context, and you are shown to be a vicious liar.

I will note that you had some deliberate help with the viciousness, by commission and by omission.

Because I put in context, and you are shown to be a vicious liar.

I will note that you had some deliberate help with the viciousness, by commission and by omission.

I didn't need help quoting what you posted but you were a big help posting what you did. Thanks for showing all what kind of NAZI you are. The kind that if a woman does not wear clothes that fit your approval will get what she deserves according to you.

Especially if we keep promoting the agenda that Nazis & pedophiles approve of!

Raise those kids up right!

And be sure to abortion the shit out of the population that disagrees...

When exactly were Nazis in favor of homosexuality?

As far as I know, they sent them to the camps too...

And what does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality?

Are you saying there are no straight pedophiles?

She has no idea what she’s talking about, as usual.

The issue has nothing to do with Nazis or pedophilia, it’s classic conservative demagoguery and deflection now that the argument is lost. They attack the poster rather than the idea, and attempt to make lies seem like the truth.

Forum List

Back