Nork York Times admits that school closures did nothing to stop the spread and had “LARGE AND LONG-LASTING” negative academic impact on students.

Guess you can't conceive the concept.
Nope - you are the one who confuses liberty, with having a "supposed" right towards being irresponsible towards others.
Not really, all the flights out of China to points all over the globe, mirrored the spread of the virus.
Those flights were only conducted between December - February 2020, when no one knew as to what this virus was about. Upon March no infected person was able to pass the virus screening at e.g an airport in China - aka no further spread possible. However friends of mine traveling to e.g. the USA and Europe in March/April - shockingly reported that there were no virus detecting measures present at any of those Western countries airports.

China had well controlled the virus spread internally already from June 2020 onward - it was then constantly brought in by people traveling/entering China. Coming exactly from those countries that never implemented a proper quarantine and mask mandate.

FYI - I live and work in China.
The more stringent quarantine measures have been shown they weren't that effective, in fact may have exacerbated things.
Obviously not correct - see the % factors in regards to e.g. the USA and Taiwan, not even to mention an even lower % in China and Vietnam.

Are you proud of the Republicans who put the regard for the health of children ahead of the reckless demands of nut cases?

Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Saturday afternoon that Florida's public school campuses will remain closed for the remainder of the school year. The schools, DeSantis said in a news conference from Tallahassee, would continue distance learning during that time.
Weak MAGA incels like Unkotare and Fueri, when confronted with news reports from 2020 that destroy their revisionist history of Trump, DeSantis and other loons, are only left with 'thumbs down' and 'laughing' emojis. Because they are pathetic jokes who think on a 4th grade level.

Those flights were only conducted between December - February 2020, when no one knew as to what this virus was about.
Yet flying into China was forbidden then.
FYI - I live and work in China.
Ah....explains everything, you can't say anything against China because they are listening.
However friends of mine traveling to e.g. the USA and Europe in March/April - shockingly reported that there were no virus detecting measures present at any of those Western countries airports.
No kidding, they really hadn't been distributed until April.

Nice talking to you Gerry, been a while.

Yet flying into China was forbidden then.
By who??? and supposedly when???
China only demanded a proof of vaccination IIRC from September/October 2021 onward, and ensured additional quarantines from throughout the period of Feb. 2020 till 2023 - for EVERYONE coming into China during that time.
Ah....explains everything, you can't say anything against China because they are listening.
Idiotic statement
No kidding, they really hadn't been distributed until April.
The virus was PUBLICLY announced by China and the WHO in MID-January, and China started to take drastic action by Mid-February.
Whilst the USA and Europe didn't do shit compared to China/Vietnam and Taiwan for the month and years to come.

Last edited:
Everyone wore masks and practiced distancing during the Spanish Flu.

Yellow Fever was worse. They practiced quarantine.

It's common practice during an epidemic.

Rights are often suspended during epidemics, national emergencies etc.

It's always temporary and saves lives.

What's your issue?

"SCIENCE"

Sure...

We knew this 4 years ago.

The NYT is disgusting. When are they retracting and apologizing for their lies?

Many, like me, who were red-pilled from the beginning, have given up on the populace coming around. But no--they will--we're just too close to it now. Give it ten years, and the kids who did zoom school will mock the living heck out of folks like surada who still believe the entire fairy tale

Many, like me, who were red-pilled from the beginning, have given up on the populace coming around. But no--they will--we're just too close to it now. Give it ten years, and the kids who did zoom school will mock the living heck out of folks like surada who still believe the entire fairy tale

Why don't you read up on the Spanish Flu or Yellow Fever epidemics?

Why don't you read up on the Spanish Flu or Yellow Fever epidemics?

You know what they did in the Spanish Flu Epidemic that DID WORK? Put patients in the sunshine. Thus, me and hubby took Vitamin D from the beginning rather than the mythology of

1. "masks"
2. "social distancing"

And when we got Covid, it was next to nothing.

Now, why don't you tell me what you know about, say, 'Social distancing'? Where did the 6 foot "science" come from?

You know what they did in the Spanish Flu Epidemic that DID WORK? Put patients in the sunshine. Thus, me and hubby took Vitamin D from the beginning rather than the mythology of

1. "masks"
2. "social distancing"

Now, why don't you tell me what you know about, say, 'Social distancing'? Where did the 6 foot "science" come from?

Benjamin Rush, identified it as yellow fever, one of the era's deadliest diseases. Panic soon spread through Philadelphia. Schools, stores, and churches shut their doors, as the epidemic began to threaten the stability of the young nation.
Apple Podcasts › podcast
American History Tellers: Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1793 | Outbreak on Apple Podcasts

Benjamin Rush, identified it as yellow fever, one of the era's deadliest diseases. Panic soon spread through Philadelphia. Schools, stores, and churches shut their doors, as the epidemic began to threaten the stability of the young nation.
Apple Podcasts › podcast
American History Tellers: Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1793 | Outbreak on Apple Podcasts

You realize, in retrospect, that these quarantines OF HEALTHY PEOPLE were largely considered a mistake. Right? Yes?

Surada, where did the CDC get the very scientific 6 foot rule?? Hello?

You realize, in retrospect, that these quarantines OF HEALTHY PEOPLE were largely considered a mistake. Right? Yes?

Surada, where did the CDC get the very scientific 6 foot rule?? Hello?
surada incase you didn't know, the 6 foot rule was made up. Yes, that is correct. No proof, no studies, no science. 6 feet.
Could have been 4 feet, could have been 9.

surada incase you didn't know, the 6 foot rule was made up. Yes, that is correct. No proof, no studies, no science. 6 feet.

And surada since you ran away, I'll follow up anyway and say it had terrible consequences for kids at school. We had to take up the cafeteria AND gym for lunch, because kids had to sit that arbitrary 6 feet away from one another, which meant PE class had to be held outside ALL YEAR LONG. In the cold and wind and snow, everything.

Kids could not sit at the carpet, in groups, but had to "distance" from one another at all times. You can imagine how unnatural this is for kids. It meant all our activities changed.

But you know--it was good I guess--anyway, it was ALL MADE UP. The saddest is that people like you still shill for it

• Winner
Reactions: iku

Sounds like taking precautions was inconvenient for you.

Look at pictures on the Internet of precautions taken during Spanish Flu.

We knew this 4 years ago.

The NYT is disgusting. When are they retracting and apologizing for their lies?

Where did 6 feet distance come from?
It was just a theory, one that scientists tried to test out using glass plates, and he came up with six feet. It wasn't until we had high-speed photography in the early 1940s that scientists saw a sneeze, or cough or yell could send liquid droplets out three to six feet.Mar 19, 2021
WYTV › daybreak
6 feet distancing goes back to the 1800s - WYTV

1. "masks"
2. "social distancing"

We closed BEACHES!

DO NOT GO OUTSIDE AND GET SUNSHINE AND FRESH AIR AND EXERCISE! STAY INSIDE AND DO NOTHING! :laughing0301:

Are you proud of the Republicans who put the regard for the health of children ahead of the reckless demands of nut cases?

Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Saturday afternoon that Florida's public school campuses will remain closed for the remainder of the school year. The schools, DeSantis said in a news conference from Tallahassee, would continue distance learning during that time.
Children were the least effected by this virus, or did you sleep through this whole thing?

It's the only "good" thing that Trump managed to do in his 4 year stint - aside from those measures coming far too late to prevent a million of Americans from dying.
Hey, great idea, and if Biden was this brilliant dude, why didn’t he sign an executive order, on day one, locking the country down completely to end this thing at the very beginning of HIS term?

Just think, creepy Joe had his chance, but blew it. Must make him stupid, right?

Forum List

Back