Noob..

Ha!! You an Aubie?

Grrrr ...

Geaux Tigers!

.​

480961_162540910557113_1083931552_n.jpg

:FIREdevil:

Nope, she's an L.S.U. Tiger. She doesn't know that took a management course at L.S.U.

She's an SEC fan, no matter the size of the rivalry, I always appreciate a little harmless banter. Her "rot in hell" made me laugh loud enough that my kid asked what was funny. I'm ready for football to be back.

Nope, she's an L.S.U. Tiger. She doesn't know that took a management course at L.S.U.

She's an SEC fan, no matter the size of the rivalry, I always appreciate a little harmless banter. Her "rot in hell" made me laugh loud enough that my kid asked what was funny. I'm ready for football to be back.
She's a very nice lady. I love joking with her. She's funny also. Yep, I'm counting the days. We have 41 days left until my favorite time of year arrives.

How true that is ... Just like the game, the bus has no driver (we did beat you once that season though, and you had to sneak in the back door).
We still took home the Division and SEC Championships that season.

How true that is ... Just like the game, the bus has no driver (we did beat you once that season though, and you had to sneak in the back door).
We still took home the Division and SEC Championships that season.

LOL @ the bus has no driver....so very true.

Nice to know there are other SEC fans around here as well as political/current event junkies. Do you get to tailgate at all? Being so far from home makes getting back for games difficult.

LOL @ the bus has no driver....so very true.

Nice to know there are other SEC fans around here as well as political/current event junkies. Do you get to tailgate at all? Being so far from home makes getting back for games difficult.

I have Season Tickets ... Tailgating is awesome ... It is around 3.5 hours for me one way, but no big deal.
Out of state games are kind of hit or miss depending on schedule.
Usually spend the night in Baton Rouge for obvious reasons.

Hi all!

I'm not sure what to share here.

30 something, single mom... I like fine dining, candlelight, and long walks on the beach....lol... :dunno:

Originally from the southeast (Alabama is "home"), but currently reside about 45 minutes from Boston. Aside from my ever amazing teen daughter, I love football, politics, current events, Game of Thrones (re watching for probably the fourth time), my job, and shoes (shocking, I know).

I'm here because I appreciate and frequently crave levelheaded debate amongst a diverse group of adults and this seems to fit the bill.

Cheers. :beer:
:welcome:

Do you have any nekkid pics of yourself?

Hi all!

30 something, single mom... I like fine dining, candlelight, and long walks on the beach....lol... :dunno:

Originally from the southeast (Alabama is "home"), but currently reside about 45 minutes from Boston. Aside from my ever amazing teen daughter, I love football, politics, current events, Game of Thrones (re watching for probably the fourth time), my job, and shoes (shocking, I know).

I'm here because I appreciate and frequently crave levelheaded debate amongst a diverse group of adults and this seems to fit the bill.

images5U3C303P.jpg

Hi all!

You two Brotches BEHAVE! :slap:

Hi all!

Hello, we usually share nakeed pics by private message.

Sure, but everybody is tired of seeing your nekkid pictures and have repeatedly asked you to stop.

Hi all!

Hi all!

I only asked a question, so blow me.

Hi all!

I only asked a question, so blow me.
11312.jpg

Hi all!

Welcome A-Board.

I'm also new. In fact this is my first post.

Forum List

Back