Noob..

MsnBama

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
New England
Hi all!

I'm not sure what to share here.

30 something, single mom... I like fine dining, candlelight, and long walks on the beach....lol... :dunno:

Originally from the southeast (Alabama is "home"), but currently reside about 45 minutes from Boston. Aside from my ever amazing teen daughter, I love football, politics, current events, Game of Thrones (re watching for probably the fourth time), my job, and shoes (shocking, I know).

I'm here because I appreciate and frequently crave levelheaded debate amongst a diverse group of adults and this seems to fit the bill.

Cheers. :beer:

Last edited:
Hi all!

30 something, single mom... I like fine dining, candlelight, and long walks on the beach....lol... :dunno:

Originally from the southeast (Alabama is "home"), but currently reside about 45 minutes from Boston. Aside from my ever amazing teen daughter, I love football, politics, current events, Game of Thrones (re watching for probably the fourth time), my job, and shoes (shocking, I know).

I'm here because I appreciate and frequently crave levelheaded debate amongst a diverse group of adults and this seems to fit the bill.

Level headed debate? Well if you find some let's us know.
WELCOME!

Hi all!

WELCOME!

HA!

I suspected someone would respond in such a way. All message boards have extremes, but of all the boards I've browsed, this one seems to be a bit more even-keeled/balanced than most.

Hi all!

WELCOME!

HA!

I suspected someone would respond in such a way. All message boards have extremes, but of all the boards I've browsed, this one seems to be a bit more even-keeled/balanced than most.
For level headed I would suggest the CDZ zone area. Each forum has a zone rules section pinned. A lot of us prefer the combat zone but as I said WELCOME!
Fury

Hi all!

Welcome aboard. ...... ROLL TIDE !!!!!!! ------- GO BAMA !!!!!!!

Bama #5.jpg

Hi all!

And a friendly hello to a lovely new woman in USMB!!!

I hope you have a good time here, full of interesting, and as you said, levelheaded debate.

An invite for you, so you can get to know some people:

The Cappucino Corral US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's a nice place to hang out and get away from politics for a while. A place to hang your hat. A place to shoot the shit.

See you out there!!

:D

Hi all!

Levelheaded debate with our adult patients may or may not take place...it depends if the ECT and Haldol treatments work effectively.

In any case...

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg

Hi all!

View attachment 45473

Uh ... Burn In Hell Sonny!

Rut roh. Pretty gal. Lots of single guys here. This will be interesting to watch if she isn't scared off. :lol:

Welcome to USMB!:spinner:

Hi all!

Hello, we usually share nakeed pics by private message.

Hi all!

Levelheaded debate with our adult patients may or may not take place...it depends if the ECT and Haldol treatments work effectively.

In any case...

welcometoasylum1_zpschgicyo0.jpg
Frontal lobotomies for all!!!

Hi all!

View attachment 45473

Uh ... Burn In Hell Sonny!

Sorry, my coupon expired two days ago.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

(Sister GOT fan as well!)

boe

Forum List

Back