Noob Here

SickBoy

Comma King
Aug 5, 2009
Hey, I'm new around these parts.

Just to let you know, right off the bat, I'm not good at spelling or grammar. Trying to point this out to me in the future will do little more than just frustrate you. I will however do my best.

Anyway, I like a good debate from time to time, though I'm not to familiar with message boards like this.

I like Sports (mostly football), cooking, playing guitar, listening to music, shooting stuff, running and working out, and the Constitution.

I dislike paying for other people's groceries, paying for other people's drug habits, paying other people's rent, paying for other people's healthcare, and hippies.

So thanks for having me.

That's all for now

Hello Sickboy!

sickboy.jpg

:)

Hey, I'm new around these parts.

Just to let you know, right off the bat, I'm not good at spelling or grammar. Trying to point this out to me in the future will do little more than just frustrate you. I will however do my best.

Anyway, I like a good debate from time to time, though I'm not to familiar with message boards like this.

I like Sports (mostly football), cooking, playing guitar, listening to music, shooting stuff, running and working out, and the Constitution.

I dislike paying for other people's groceries, paying for other people's drug habits, paying other people's rent, paying for other people's healthcare, and hippies.

So thanks for having me.

That's all for now

WELCOME!!!!

flowers.jpg

Forum List

Back