Nonsense! My Superiors Assured Me Voter Fraud Was a Myth

Read the damn link people.

This wasn't a VOTING scandal...creeps (and it doesn't say which party) were getting homeless folks to sign friggin petitions for a couple bucks...

Oh...

This wasn't a VOTING scandal...creeps (and it doesn't say which party) were getting homeless folks to sign friggin petitions for a couple bucks...

Oh...
It could be GOP scumbags. No doubt.

But, this is a scheme that works very well. No voter ID required, so the same person can vote multiple times. The fact that someone is paying homeless people is evidence enough that there is a pretty broad operation underway. But, I agree that who is doing it is not clear.

Oh...

Stacy Abrams campaign was giving out $20 bills in south Ga, but the republican was cheating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh...

Stacy Abrams campaign was giving out $20 bills in south Ga, but the republican was cheating?

Oh, he cheated alright.... and he used his position as SOS and the government to do it....

Did you read the link you posted? From your comment, I gather you didn't.

The fraud was getting homeless people to sign voters' names to petitions to add right wing items to the California ballot. It was not "voter fraud", it was "petition fraud" and it was in fraud to get right wing initiatives on the ballot.

You idiots really need to read the links you post. They all too often don't say what you fools think they're saying.

We need to stop paying workers by the person, to get people registered to vote and for signatures on petitions...

It should be volunteers or at most paid by the hour, not the person.

Oh...

Evidence? Link? Of course not. Republicans lie because the truth is never their friend.

The fraud was getting homeless people to sign voters' names to petitions to add right wing items to the California ballot. It was not "voter fraud", it was "petition fraud" and it was in fraud to get right wing initiatives on the ballot.

You idiots really need to read the links you post. They all too often don't say what you fools think they're saying.
To illegally get issues on a ballot is ELECTION FRAUD.

Yes it is, but it's not "VOTER FRAUD". It's not millions of illegal votes being cast which is the right is implying. Left wingers have repeatedly said there is a lot of "election fraud", but not voter fraud where people who are not legally qualified to vote are casting ballots and having them count in elections. That simply isn't happening.

The title of this thread is "Voter Fraud", not election fraud.

A. It wasn't voter fraud. It was "petition fraud"

B. It was REPUBLICANS doing it

A. It wasn't voter fraud. It was "petition fraud"

B. It was REPUBLICANS doing it
Shitforbrains thinks it’s a felony to sign a petition.

New Topics

Forum List

Back