Non-debt news: A gun saves another innocent life

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
COLUMBIA | SC hotel clerk shoots, kills attacker 'double her size' | The Herald - Rock Hill, SC

A career criminal from anti-gun New York found himself in a Columbia, SC hotel (Days Inn). He hid in a ball room waiting on the petite 50 year old clerk to make her rounds. When she did, he grabbed her. He had a knife and rope. Planned to bound her, rape her, and then who knows what else.

Had the knife to her throat. He then put the knife down for a moment to begin the rape, and what happens? The small lady pulls her pistol, shoots him dead center mass, kills him on spot.:clap2:

She had no way to call the cops. No one else was around. She was totally vulnerable. The suspect was twice her size.

His crime spree and life ends.
Her life does not.

God Bless the 2nd Amendment.

***PS- She did not have a concealed permit. However, SC law says if you have owners permission on private property, you don't need one. The manager of the Days Inn allowed her to carry that gun. I for one will begin looking for Days Inn when I travel. A company that still believes in people's rights.

COLUMBIA | SC hotel clerk shoots, kills attacker 'double her size' | The Herald - Rock Hill, SC

A career criminal from anti-gun New York found himself in a Columbia, SC hotel (Days Inn). He hid in a ball room waiting on the petite 50 year old clerk to make her rounds. When she did, he grabbed her. He had a knife and rope. Planned to bound her, rape her, and then who knows what else.

Had the knife to her throat. He then put the knife down for a moment to begin the rape, and what happens? The small lady pulls her pistol, shoots him dead center mass, kills him on spot.:clap2:

She had no way to call the cops. No one else was around. She was totally vulnerable. The suspect was twice her size.

Her life does not.

***PS- She did not have a concealed permit. However, SC law says if you have owners permission on private property, you don't need one. The manager of the Days Inn allowed her to carry that gun. I for one will begin looking for Days Inn when I travel. A company that still believes in people's rights.

NYC is not totally anti-gun, its only anti-gun for certain people.

If you are a cop, a retired cop, a politician, or you have money, its easy to get a carry permit.

The peons are the ones the city government wants unarmed.

The thing is the people who want the gun laws will not deter criminals from getting guns. All it does is prevent the law abiding citizens from them.

Well done to the lady clerk! Not only did you save your own life, you spared the taxpayers from providing the scumbag three hots and a cot for the rest of his pathetic life. Well done indeed!

The central planners idea of gun control is giving a 115 pound woman the 'right' to fist fight a 250 pound rapist.

The thing is the people who want the gun laws will not deter criminals from getting guns. All it does is prevent the law abiding citizens from them.

So you must be in favor of decriminalizing drugs, right?

FWIW, I am in favor of decriminalizing all consensual activity between adults. If you aren't hurting another or taking what doesn't belong to you, it shouldn't be the government's damn business.

Her life does not.

Good for her:clap2:

Forum List

Back