Noem says she would consider being Trump's VP

Fuck you too asshole. Who in their right mind would want to be Trumps running mate unless they wanted to be labeled a fn traitor.
The only traitors are Democrats. Look what Biden is doing to the country with illegal insurrection aliens. Now, California wants to pay for sex change operations for illegals. Who in their right mind would do that over taking care of veterans and the U.S. homeless?

The only traitors are Democrats. Look what Biden is doing to the country with illegal insurrection aliens. Now, California wants to pay for sex change operations for illegals. Who in their right mind would do that over taking care of veterans and the U.S. homeless?
What does that have to do with the smelly traitor Trump and his infected sycophant Noem?

What does that have to do with the smelly traitor Trump and his infected sycophant Noem?
Trump is not a traitor. He's done nothing to put the U.S. in harms way of say China, Iran, North Korea, China, the Cartels and other communists and fascists around the world. It's Biden that is doing that.

She would be an excellent choice. She's a true conservative. I can't find a flaw in any of her positions.

---South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem told reporters that she would consider being former President Trump’s pick for vice president if he were to win the 2024 Republican nomination.---

She certainly wouldn't hurt the ticket in any way. She is well spoken, an extremely successful governor, and is very likable.

I honestly wish though that he would choose a Patriot bulldog who has served in both the House and Senate and might help him avoid some of the land mines they will almost certainly set to try to mess him up.

She would be an excellent choice. She's a true conservative. I can't find a flaw in any of her positions.

---South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem told reporters that she would consider being former President Trump’s pick for vice president if he were to win the 2024 Republican nomination.---

A true conservative? Not even close. A dem-lite at best. Full fledged RINO.

Kristi Noem
LIFETIME SCORE 58%

LIFETIME: 66

Why don't we know who Trump's VP is? Sort of important right? Is it an insurrectionist? Election denier?

Forum List

Back