Noem says she would consider being Trump's VP

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
She would be an excellent choice. She's a true conservative. I can't find a flaw in any of her positions.

---South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem told reporters that she would consider being former President Trump’s pick for vice president if he were to win the 2024 Republican nomination.---

She would be an excellent choice. She's a true conservative. I can't find a flaw in any of her positions.

---South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem told reporters that she would consider being former President Trump’s pick for vice president if he were to win the 2024 Republican nomination.---

A smart, confident, competent woman VP. And she's hot too.

Noem would have to be really hard up to be around that smelly old man.
Idiot GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Last time an older Republican candidate picked a hot Governor chick for VP, he lost. Of course, he wasn't very fast on his feet with his mind either.

Forum List

Back