Nobody Is Talking About......

I have not wasted your time. I have provided you with a free lesson on how to approach
news stories which you cannot verify. Get it. You don't discuss them. Simple.

You can thank me later.

Anyone with half a brain knows your "free lesson" already. "Thank you"...hardly.

That would be awesome....but it ain't true. Especially here.

Want to know a key difference between “the left” and “the right”?

A major news item broke last night which describes a series of events which is devastating to both Donald Trump and Jared Kushner.

Yet, nobody has started a thread on it here. No “MSM” sites or programs or hosts are mentioning it. No liberal newspapers are doing cover stories on it. No influential politicians are bringing it up.

Why? Because it isn’t verified as accurate. The source is well known, but not considered to be reliable.

So.....we ignore it. We don’t run to scream about it before we fact check it.

What is it?

I’m not gonna say. But I bet you know.

I don't know what the story is but I do know why it's not be published if it's not been verified.

Reputable news outlets won't publish a story until it's verified. They aren't like right wing outlets that will publish anything whether true or not.

I'm glad that they are being responsible.

What's the story about?

I won't discuss it as I have yet to verify it myself.

Right, whatever you do don't start a thread on it BEFORE you verify it.

Want to know a key difference between “the left” and “the right”?

A major news item broke last night which describes a series of events which is devastating to both Donald Trump and Jared Kushner.

Yet, nobody has started a thread on it here. No “MSM” sites or programs or hosts are mentioning it. No liberal newspapers are doing cover stories on it. No influential politicians are bringing it up.

Why? Because it isn’t verified as accurate. The source is well known, but not considered to be reliable.

So.....we ignore it. We don’t run to scream about it before we fact check it.

What is it?

I’m not gonna say. But I bet you know.

I don't know what the story is but I do know why it's not be published if it's not been verified.

Reputable news outlets won't publish a story until it's verified. They aren't like right wing outlets that will publish anything whether true or not.

I'm glad that they are being responsible.

What's the story about?

I won't discuss it as I have yet to verify it myself.

Right, whatever you do don't start a thread on it BEFORE you verify it.

I'm sorry.....I think you might be nuts. I have not started a thread on anything besides
providing my fellow posters with an example of how to treat juicy news stories that
we cannot verify.

This place is loaded with crap. I'm trying to help.

I get the point of your thread, but you've also just said "I've got a secret and I'm not gonna tell ya...."
meanie

The main problem with your thread is that you approached it from the wrong direction. Had you started a thread about the failures of verifying MSM stories before posting them on USMB I believe you'd have set up a very good discussion topic. However, playing "I've got a secret" instead ruined that possibility.

The main problem with your thread is that you approached it from the wrong direction. Had you started a thread about the failures of verifying MSM stories before posting them on USMB I believe you'd have set up a very good discussion topic. However, playing "I've got a secret" instead ruined that possibility.

Did you read the OP?

Yes, I read it. But, like others the focus was drawn to what story you wouldn't speak of - not verifying before posting. Like I said, you came at the subject from the wrong direction.

I get the point of your thread, but you've also just said "I've got a secret and I'm not gonna tell ya...."
meanie

Which reminds me, I have two secrets to experience wealth beyond your wildest imagination.

1. Never share you secrets with anyone.

I think I should start a thread on it.

Where it all went wrong was the whole "we, paragons of virtue on the left never post hearsay and innuendo unlike those awful rightists"

Where it all went wrong was the whole "we, paragons of virtue on the left never post hearsay and innuendo unlike those awful rightists"

Hmmmm. I didn't say never.....but you can see the evidence for yourself. This story broke last night and has filtered into some of the
left wing BS press.....but not CNN, not MSNBC, not The Times or The Post. No MOC have tweeted about it....it is just sitting there. Also.
no threads about it here.

I know you don't like to look in the mirror....but you keep company with conspiracy theorists who all voted for a conspiracy theorist.

It sucks to be you.

Hmmmm. I didn't say never.....but you can see the evidence for yourself. This story broke last night and has filtered into some of the
left wing BS press.....but not CNN, not MSNBC, not The Times or The Post. No MOC have tweeted about it....it is just sitting there. Also.
no threads about it here.

I know you don't like to look in the mirror....but you keep company with conspiracy theorists who all voted for a conspiracy theorist.

It sucks to be you.
I have to admit, at least part of me hopes you will actually find a reason to impeach him. I mean, you have had a myriad of accusations which culminated in a $30 million investigation by Mueller, and nothing. Now they have to hold Star Chamber investigations to find something to impeach him over.

I have to admit, I'm sure Trump has done something illegal in his life, most of us have. Have they finally found something, besides perjury of course, but I think that is only common sense because Bill Clinton was reelected after committing that felony.

Forum List

Back