Nobody Is Talking About......

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Want to know a key difference between “the left” and “the right”?

A major news item broke last night which describes a series of events which is devastating to both Donald Trump and Jared Kushner.

Yet, nobody has started a thread on it here. No “MSM” sites or programs or hosts are mentioning it. No liberal newspapers are doing cover stories on it. No influential politicians are bringing it up.

Why? Because it isn’t verified as accurate. The source is well known, but not considered to be reliable.

So.....we ignore it. We don’t run to scream about it before we fact check it.

What is it?

I’m not gonna say. But I bet you know.

A major news item broke last night which describes a series of events which is devastating to both Donald Trump and Jared Kushner.

Yet, nobody has started a thread on it here. No “MSM” sites or programs or hosts are mentioning it. No liberal newspapers are doing cover stories on it. No influential politicians are bringing it up.

Why? Because it isn’t verified as accurate. The source is well known, but not considered to be reliable.

What is it?

I don't know what the story is but I do know why it's not be published if it's not been verified.

Reputable news outlets won't publish a story until it's verified. They aren't like right wing outlets that will publish anything whether true or not.

I'm glad that they are being responsible.

What's the story about?

What is it?

I don't know what the story is but I do know why it's not be published if it's not been verified.

Reputable news outlets won't publish a story until it's verified. They aren't like right wing outlets that will publish anything whether true or not.

What's the story about?

I won't discuss it as I have yet to verify it myself.

What is it?

What's the story about?

LMFAO, you mean like that bullshit story about trumps wall with no pictures?

It won't be long before this thread is dumped for a lack of evidence...no link....no substance...and being idiotic just like the OP.....

Correct. Do you have a problem understanding the point of this thread?

No, I have a problem understanding why you'd waste peoples time...........

I have not wasted your time. I have provided you with a free lesson on how to approach
news stories which you cannot verify. Get it. You don't discuss them. Simple.

You can thank me later.

Forum List

Back