Nobel economist: Trump’s economy is an absolute disaster for people and the planet

I want to give power to the people.
education is power

Trump did nothing but research what the people wanted, and then gave it to them.

Trump offers superficial feel good solutions , none of which come close to reality, and his contingency declares it a 'win'

Much work will need to be done after this.

Much political backpedaling , same as after the '08 crash....libtards....welfare whores....lefties.....ad nasuem....

As to OP, one does not need be an economic laureate to realize our economy exists as an artificially created bubble

It grows repetitively via the creation of valuation , which folds under it's own weight

what do you people think QE4 is all about?

In fact, it's happened so often , it's predictable .

Further, any sitting potus & congress are simply the mouthpiece for the banksters propagating it all. Yes their legislative boot licking has an effect, but they take time to fester and come to fruition

These 4 called the last financial crisis. Here’s what they see causing the next one

~S~

education is power

Trump did nothing but research what the people wanted, and then gave it to them.

Trump offers superficial feel good solutions , none of which come close to reality, and his contingency declares it a 'win'

Much work will need to be done after this.

Much political backpedaling , same as after the '08 crash....libtards....welfare whores....lefties.....ad nasuem....

As to OP, one does not need be an economic laureate to realize our economy exists as an artificially created bubble

It grows repetitively via the creation of valuation , which folds under it's own weight

In fact, it's happened so often , it's predictable .

Further, any sitting potus & congress are simply the mouthpiece for the banksters propagating it all. Yes their legislative boot licking has an effect, but they take time to fester and come to fruition

These 4 called the last financial crisis. Here’s what they see causing the next one

~S~

Repos and asset purchases are about liquidity.
With rates this high it's not QE.

education is power

1. Education is not power. Power to demand higher wages, and better working conditions, or the worker will leave to go to another job that will give those things, is the power I am talking about, in this specific conversation. I want to give that to workers, and Trump's policies seem to be starting to take us towards that.

2. Turmp offered policies that were crafted to serve the perceived interests of his base, as opposed to the alternative, ie HIllary, who was perceived as actively hostile to the interests of those same people.

THAT ANYONE CAN HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, IS INSANE.

2b If you want to disagree with Trump on policy, or with Trump supporters, or if you have a conflict of interests with them, that is another issue. But the choice for them on who to support? They made the only sane choice. Denying that is not reasonable of you.

1. Education is not power.

You don't need to hit yourself over the head if i hand you a hammer Correll

2. Turmp offered policies that were crafted to serve the perceived interests of his base,

No,
Trump offered up what his base wanted to hear , and delivered little to them

they only 'perceive' a 'win' because they're told to

Denying that is not reasonable of you.

actions / words

Trumps policy fruition VS Trump policy promise

then let's see who is in denial

~S~

2. Turmp offered policies that were crafted to serve the perceived interests of his base,

No,

actions / words

~S~

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense. Lower regulations - check Lower taxes - check no stupid wars - check, Constitutionalist supreme court justices - check, new trade deals - check, immigration reform - in progress Stopped the caravans and supports ice, but the system is still a wreck, Despite McCain, he was able to get rid of the mandate on Obamacare. He told his supporters he was going to do all of that, and he actually did it. It is obvious who is in denial.

Also don't forget he made sure the planes and ships in the military were combat ready, and made it possible to fire horrible employees in the VA. The list goes on and on.

The morons keep saying the same thing but it keeps getting better all the time. Now with the new trade deal SIGNED with China it will bring in 650 billion the first year. What have the Dems done lately except waste money on a bullshit impeachment. 2020 is going to be a real bad year for the Demtards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only wise economic moves would be those toward sustainability. Trying to simply continue as we have for too long is suicide.
At even 3% growth in G.D.P., the American economy would double in about twenty years. Is there a sane person who actually believes such a thing is possible?

Let me guess...that **** Krugman right? Oh Stiglitz...another Shekel sniffer.

Krugman ...hes got kiddie fiddler problems

He should stay away from children and economics .....

Stieglitz.... Krugman light

Both have long records of being completely off base or just flat out wrong
A pervert in a small hat? That's odd. You sure about that?

The only wise economic moves would be those toward sustainability. Trying to simply continue as we have for too long is suicide.
At even 3% growth in G.D.P., the American economy would double in about twenty years. Is there a sane person who actually believes such a thing is possible?

Entirely possible. It happened before it will happen again.

No,

actions / words

~S~

1. Education is not power. A degree without a job, is just a piece of paper signifying a big pile of debt. The leverage of being able to walk away, if the boss won't give you something, that is power.

2. You are conflating a number of issues. Judging a politicians platform ahead of time, is always a gamble. THe best you can hope for, is a good faith attempt. Then you get into questions of limits of power and effectiveness of policies. And then you have to consider random events outside the control of the politician in question. It is pretty early to pass judgement on Trump's presidency. Trump was obviously a better choice than Hostile HIllary.

No,

actions / words

~S~

Sparky, check this out.

Watch: CNN calls Trump supporters stupid illeterate rednecks

lol whenever I see "Nobel Prize Winning Economist ...." in the title of anything I think of Long Term Capital Management and how it worked out, being run by two Nobel Prize winners and a herd of math geniuses ... they called them 'Quants', and it was all the rage ... until it went bankrupt. It was 'the end of History N Stuff'. lol we get any more 'geniuses' running around we'll all be sharpening sticks with rocks and eating bugs.

Let me guess...that **** Krugman right? Oh Stiglitz...another Shekel sniffer.

Krugman ...hes got kiddie fiddler problems

He should stay away from children and economics .....

Stieglitz.... Krugman light

Both have long records of being completely off base or just flat out wrong

They're all for hire; they sell whatever they're being paid to sell. Same with any other 'academics' and/or 'scientists'.

Forum List

Back