Nobel Committee Asked to Strip Obama's Peace Prize

Dummycrats could not comprehend what Bill Clinton was telling them. Obama Called on Anti War BS on Campaign Trail.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDx4NZr2u4"]Obama Called on Anti War BS on Campaign Trail[/ame]

Jimah managed to negotiate the only lasting peace in the Middle East

He has also been repeatedly called upon for his foreign policy and negotiating skills

Lasted how long ? And called on by whom ? and his skills have gotten us ware ? And as for the racism bull shit, Bari has done nothing in that fight but show up and look good, or better yet he has only been present. He has never gotten his hands dirty.

The Israel/Egypt peace accord has lasted 35 years

Carters opinions and negotiating skills are valued around the world.

By whom ? I was about 3 when Israel/Egypt framework was done so forgive me on that one as I am public educated.

Lasted how long ? And called on by whom ? and his skills have gotten us ware ? And as for the racism bull shit, Bari has done nothing in that fight but show up and look good, or better yet he has only been present. He has never gotten his hands dirty.

The Israel/Egypt peace accord has lasted 35 years

Carters opinions and negotiating skills are valued around the world.

That Carter got Arafat to commit to peace with Israel makes him an anti-semite. I guess the "retard" part kicks in with the hiring to Paul Volcker to save the economy..and the "Poop" part comes in with his service in the military on a submarine.

Real dreg of life there..in the minds of Conservatives.

Well if he did get Arafat to agree to peace with israel no body must have told his boys. Anyway here is Jimbo speaking on it.-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKw0f95k7Q&feature=related]YouTube - President Jimmy Carter pounds israel[/ame]

There is NOTHING self-effacing about Obama.

A Self-Effacing personality doesn't erect Styrofoam Pillars for his faux temple.

BamBamGOD.jpg

ApollObama

Forum List

Back