No Wonder The "christians" Are So Full Of Bitter Hate

Um, if sex, especially homosexual sex is so sinful why do they write about it so much. :)

Because the Nazis were homosexuals, and we don't want the Nazis coming back around now, do we? Oh, and those two million people of color with AIDS, well they wouldn't have AIDS if it weren't for a bunch of self-indulgent, white privileged, irresponsible, homosexual males, would they?

Nazis weren't widely homosexual. They were about creating the master race and you can't very well do that if everybody's gay.

Sure, you bet. So how do you explain the fact that Hitler's choice of venue for speechifying and recruiting for his first four years in the Nazi party, were the homosexual gathering places of Bavaria? You know, just because American queers don't like the fact that Hitler was a queer, and that much of the Nazi party hierarchy were queer, doesn't make it any less true.

"Well, in a way, that already happened with the Nazis in Germany."--Beat Generation poet and homosexual icon Allen Ginsberg, during his obscenity trial over the poem Howl, answering the judge who'd asked, "Do you think homosexuality could ever transcend the purely physical and become a political movement?"

There's no evidence Hitler was gay. If anything he was asexual. Like many megalomaniacs he couldn't be bothered to have empathy for other people. Only himself.

Wanna try and rewrite history knock yourself out. Just embarassing yourself and whoever you might be affiliated with.

Um, if sex, especially homosexual sex is so sinful why do they write about it so much. :)

Because the Nazis were homosexuals, and we don't want the Nazis coming back around now, do we? Oh, and those two million people of color with AIDS, well they wouldn't have AIDS if it weren't for a bunch of self-indulgent, white privileged, irresponsible, homosexual males, would they?

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Is it any wonder that we read people here who want to control what people are doing in their bedrooms and private life?

This is from just one site. Yes, its all pretty ridiculous but I'll bet there are plenty here who believe this kind of crap.

Frikken weeerd.

14 Outrageous Secrets That a Homosexual Will Never Tell You 8226 ChristWire

How To Spot A Masturbator 8226 ChristWire

20 Ways To Tell If Your Teenage Daughter Is A Lesbian 8226 ChristWire

Hell Hounds The Five Worst Dog Breeds To Own. 8226 ChristWire

Hey moron , I'm a Christian and I never heard if that site or that shit you posted. You are real piece of shit you know that?

Wow. Just wow.

The mission statement from Christwire:

Mission

Dear friends, we are living in cruel days. Evil hours. Yes, these are certainly dark times and it’s time for the moral majority to once again step forward to bring freedom and liberty to the world.

Our culture was built on the guiding principles of conservatism and Christianity, from which all morality is born. As such American heritage was meant to be passed on from generation to generation, ensuring that our principles…our values…were never compromised.

But alas, the Left Wing Conspiracy and Liberal Agenda is spreading like a plague not only through our fine society, but through lesser cultures as well. Their sinful antics and attempt to pass off their wanton carnal desires into mainstream culture is destroying society and mankind.

That’s where we come in. Together, in this community, you and your Moral Leaders will combat the evil liberals of this world and once again ensure that a bit of freedom and righteousness once again permeates every country, and let those who don’t abide by our teachings know the eternal pit of hellfire shall be awaiting!

Sincerely,

Jack Gould
Youth Pastor/Motivational Speaker
Langley CC
Mission - ChristWire

Feel like my retinas were singed a bit reading that. But what came to mind was if the modern left-wing conspiracy is responsible for the destruction of humankind, but the 'traditional family vlaues' generation is the one that built nuclear bombs...:)

This one is the best, by far.

Imagine what Monty Python could do with some of these. I mean ... golf, Beiber and Mac computers?

While most of it is just hysterically funny, there's also this -

Is her vagina pure?

Most girls who fornicate with men at a young age get bored. This is because the sex they had wasn’t holy and sin is never as enjoyable as a union recognized by God before it is consummated. If your little princess’s sweet untouched cherry has already been violated by little Johnny down the street, she will most likely be looking to give it to Jill next. A chastity belt might be in order. Your daughter may not agree now, but she will thank you when she is married to a good Christian man and has a nice family. That is, if she can find one who will accept a fornicator.

A chastity belt???

Would someone PLEASE tell me this is satire?

Read the comment section. Sick sick sick sick.
It just HAS to be satire...please tell me there aren't crazies out there like that for real.

Wow. Just wow.

Mission

Dear friends, we are living in cruel days. Evil hours. Yes, these are certainly dark times and it’s time for the moral majority to once again step forward to bring freedom and liberty to the world.

Our culture was built on the guiding principles of conservatism and Christianity, from which all morality is born. As such American heritage was meant to be passed on from generation to generation, ensuring that our principles…our values…were never compromised.

But alas, the Left Wing Conspiracy and Liberal Agenda is spreading like a plague not only through our fine society, but through lesser cultures as well. Their sinful antics and attempt to pass off their wanton carnal desires into mainstream culture is destroying society and mankind.

That’s where we come in. Together, in this community, you and your Moral Leaders will combat the evil liberals of this world and once again ensure that a bit of freedom and righteousness once again permeates every country, and let those who don’t abide by our teachings know the eternal pit of hellfire shall be awaiting!

Sincerely,

Jack Gould
Langley CC
Mission - ChristWire

Feel like my retinas were singed a bit reading that. But what came to mind was if the modern left-wing conspiracy is responsible for the destruction of humankind, but the 'traditional family vlaues' generation is the one that built nuclear bombs...:)

Scared you did it? Go change your panties idiot.

If it was a Muslim site saying they were going to slay the Christians, homosexuals, and liberals, all be just hunky dorey and they'd be saying. that's just one MUSLIM and one site

Ancient Greece and Rome were far more decadent than we are today, and not only did they not destroy the world, but we now reverie them and study them.

Imagine what Monty Python could do with some of these. I mean ... golf, Beiber and Mac computers?

Is her vagina pure?

Most girls who fornicate with men at a young age get bored. This is because the sex they had wasn’t holy and sin is never as enjoyable as a union recognized by God before it is consummated. If your little princess’s sweet untouched cherry has already been violated by little Johnny down the street, she will most likely be looking to give it to Jill next. A chastity belt might be in order. Your daughter may not agree now, but she will thank you when she is married to a good Christian man and has a nice family. That is, if she can find one who will accept a fornicator.

A chastity belt???

It just HAS to be satire...please tell me there aren't crazies out there like that for real.

Yes there is, and they are on both sides of the political and ideological spectrum. You'd know that if you weren't a close minded left wing hack.

If it was a Muslim site saying they were going to slay the Christians, homosexuals, and liberals, all be just hunky dorey and they'd be saying. that's just one MUSLIM and one site

And there is the truth of it all.

as we see you don't have to be a bigot or racist just against black people
pathetic..there was thread on the Muslim beheader so they couldn't let that one slide
so transparent

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Far be it from Hitler to use Christianity to inflame the passions of the German people against the real devil that haunted his every cell.

Is it any wonder that we read people here who want to control what people are doing in their bedrooms and private life?

This is from just one site. Yes, its all pretty ridiculous but I'll bet there are plenty here who believe this kind of crap.

Frikken weeerd.

Religion makes people feel guilty about being human.

Wow. Just wow.

Mission

Sincerely,

Jack Gould
Langley CC
Mission - ChristWire

It isn't our fault if Jack's kids leave his religion. See, Jack needs to worry about Jack and Jack's family. If his kids, along with the rest of society, grow up to be liberal atheists, that's his fault. And if his kids grow up to be conservative christians but the rest of society doesn't, then I guess he isn't really the "moral majority" but instead is the moral minority.

No, what would happen is that the RW would buy it hook, line and sinker and quote it for years and years and years.

Or they say, "oh they didn't mean it that way, see, you are translating it wrong, what they meant by that is...."

Frikken weeerd.

What? No dead children for you to cackle over in this thread?

Is her vagina pure?

A chastity belt???

If it ain't satire it is a perversion.

Forum List

Back