No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

The only goofy thing here is your rabid obsession with surrender and defeat in Iraq

no. I have no such obsession.

I wonder how you can untie yourself from the knots you have created with your goofy stories. Here is a synopsis of your idiocy:

Persian shiites from Iran supporting foreign sunni arabs (AQ) in their efforts to overpower Iraqi shiites.

Foreign sunnis terrorists (AQ) somehow being able to wrest control of the government of Iraq away from 22 million well armed indigenous shiites (and the mahdi army specifically) and 7 million indigenous sunnis (including the sunni insurgents now armed with American weapons who have been beating them in Anbar for weeks now) AND the 150K strong American trained Iraqi Army.

Iran sweeping in after the AQ victory to take the reins of government and relegate AQ to minor bureaucratic positions or killing them if they resist.

and you can never seem to be able to explain how or why such things would or could take place.

no. I have no such obsession.

I wonder how you can untie yourself from the knots you have created with your goofy stories. Here is a synopsis of your idiocy:

Persian shiites from Iran supporting foreign sunni arabs (AQ) in their efforts to overpower Iraqi shiites.

Foreign sunnis terrorists (AQ) somehow being able to wrest control of the government of Iraq away from 22 million well armed indigenous shiites (and the mahdi army specifically) and 7 million indigenous sunnis (including the sunni insurgents now armed with American weapons who have been beating them in Anbar for weeks now) AND the 150K strong American trained Iraqi Army.

Iran sweeping in after the AQ victory to take the reins of government and relegate AQ to minor bureaucratic positions or killing them if they resist.

and you can never seem to be able to explain how or why such things would or could take place.

Meanwhile, while we have troops fighting the war, libs push for appeasement and surrender

No wonder the Dems numbers are tanking and Dems are on the ropes

can't seem to back up your ridiculous notions, can you?

Why not just say so?

and we see how the kook left supports the troops

Disgraceful Anti-Military Blog at Daily Kos: Armed Forces Creating Serial Killers
By Noel Sheppard | July 23, 2007 - 00:43 ET

The hatred for America's military emanating from the left in this nation reached a new low on Thursday when a blog was posted at Daily Kos entitled "KILLITARY: Are America's Armed Forces Creating Serial Killers and Mass Murderers?

In it, Corey Mitchell, a crime author and editor of In Cold Blog, addressed the "list of serial killers and mass murderers who have spent time in the military" while making the case that "a seemingly normal, everyday, All-American soldier [can] turn into a brain scooping cell phone camera posing beast."

Or, even Son of Sam or Jeffrey Dahmer. "It's all about the training."

According to Charles Johnson at Little Green Footballs:

The leftist blogosphere went out of their way to cover this one up as quickly as possible.

It was posted at Daily Kos, as Ace relates. But the Kidz are on edge about their credibility, so it was deleted within hours. Just doesn't look right to be dissing the military when Kos is trying so hard to be the voice of the Democratic Party.

I actually had a window open to that page, and was going to write about it, but when I refreshed I saw it had been disappeared.

It was also posted at a "crime blog" called "In Cold Blog," and again it was deleted, when they realized it was being noticed.

Those that are interested in actually reading this unbelievable piece of detritus can either view the Google-cached version here, or the In Cold Blog version that Johnson has placed in an HTML version here.

However, please be forewarned. This is really disgusting stuff that will make you much angrier than you likely already are.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...y-blog-daily-kos-armed-forces-creating-serial

RSR's scenario:

Persian shiites from Iran are supporting foreign sunni arabs (AQ) in their efforts to overpower Iraqi shiites.

Foreign sunnis terrorists (AQ) somehow will be able to wrest control of the government of Iraq away from 22 million well armed indigenous shiites (and the mahdi army specifically) and 7 million indigenous sunnis (including the sunni insurgents now armed with American weapons who have been beating them in Anbar for weeks now) AND the 150K strong American trained Iraqi Army.

Iran will then sweep in after the AQ victory to take the reins of government and relegate AQ to minor bureaucratic positions or killing them if they resist.

no explanation ever offered to back that weird shit up!

He's as numb as the chimp in the white house!

RSR's scenario:

Persian shiites from Iran are supporting foreign sunni arabs (AQ) in their efforts to overpower Iraqi shiites.

Foreign sunnis terrorists (AQ) somehow will be able to wrest control of the government of Iraq away from 22 million well armed indigenous shiites (and the mahdi army specifically) and 7 million indigenous sunnis (including the sunni insurgents now armed with American weapons who have been beating them in Anbar for weeks now) AND the 150K strong American trained Iraqi Army.

Iran will then sweep in after the AQ victory to take the reins of government and relegate AQ to minor bureaucratic positions or killing them if they resist.

no explanation ever offered to back that weird shit up!

He's as numb as the chimp in the white house!

and you are a liberal moonbat who only wants defeat in Iraq so it will help your party in the next election

I find the theory of libs wanting defeat and surrender in Iraq to be a solid fact

I have never advocated defeat or surrender. You have, however, suggested that

will you ever explain that?

I have never advocated defeat or surrender. You have, however, suggested that

will you ever explain that?

With Dems pushing for surrender, the terrorists are looking forward to killing tens of thousands - and libs will look the other way or blame Bush

Libs said the same thing when people said the killing would be worse in Viet Nam after Dems surrendered there

I am saying that your hairbrained scenarios with Iran helping AQ kill Iraqi shiites and all the rest of that weirdness is crazy. and you have yet to explain it.

I am saying that your hairbrained scenarios with Iran helping AQ kill Iraqi shiites and all the rest of that weirdness is crazy. and you have yet to explain it.

Shame how the Dem party has put political gains ahead of their country

Shame how the Dem party has put political gains ahead of their country

I haven't. It is really a shame that you are unable to intelligently defend your assertions in any sort of debate. When do you think you'll be able to do that? Again...I think your predictions as to what will transpire in Iraq are completely ridiculous and without any intellectual merit. When asked to defend them, you run away from them. all the time.

why IS that?

I haven't. It is really a shame that you are unable to intelligently defend your assertions in any sort of debate. When do you think you'll be able to do that? Again...I think your predictions as to what will transpire in Iraq are completely ridiculous and without any intellectual merit. When asked to defend them, you run away from them. all the time.

why IS that?

No debate here

Dems are now the party of surrender and appeasement

Bush Iraq troop surge working, U.S. Army says

By Staff

(AXcess News) Washington - The U.S. Army credited President Bush's troop surge in Iraq with the capture of 46 Islamic militants Saturday where 5 more militants were killed in fighting in a new joint forces operation in eastern Diyala.

U.S. and Iraqi forces have stepped up efforts in recent weeks against the violence in Diyala, particularly in the provincial capital, Baqouba, 35 miles northeast of Baghdad. Sunni and Shiite extremists fled to the area as U.S. and Iraqi forces began an offensive in the capital.

The Iraqi army said the operation launched Wednesday in several areas and villages in eastern Diyala, which is near the Iranian border, also led to the freeing of a kidnap victim and the discovery of two car bombs and six other explosive devices, as well as the capture of 46 suspects and the killing of five others.

U.S. and Iraqi forces were continuing operations to clear Sunni extremists from Baqouba as well. U.S. troops regained control of the western half of the city last month and launched operations into the rest of Baqouba on Tuesday. The Iraqi army statement said 13 insurgents were killed and 16 detained in the city.

A U.S. military spokesperson said earlier this week that they have killed at least 67 al-Qaida operatives in Baqouba, arrested 253, seized 63 weapons caches and have destroyed 151 roadside bombs since last month.

In Washington, President Bush has faced strong resistence from Democrats over his administration's troop surge in Iraq and last week in a rare all-night debate, Democratic majority Senators attempted to keep alive an initiative to force the Bush White House to withdraw U.S. troops, but Republicans managed to head off the number of votes needed.

Democrats are trying to stall funding the war in an effort to move the Bush White House into not only producing a timetable to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq but to come up an alternative plan, saying the military has been unable to root out Islamic terrorists and that the benchmarks given the Maliki-led Iraqi government have not been met.

Friday, President Bush urged Congress to pass a defense spending bill before starting its August recess.

Bush charged that debate about withdrawing from Iraq has overshadowed focus on passing a spending bill to support them.

"Like all wars, the fight in Iraq has had frustrating setbacks," the President acknowledged. But he also cited important successes.

The President pointed out that there was a "dramatic turnaround" in Anwar province and that with the capture of al-Mashhadani, a top al-Qaeda leader had fallen.

"These successes demonstrate the gains our troops are making in Iraq, and the importance of giving our military the time they need to give their new strategy a chance to work," the President said.

http://www.axcessnews.com/index.php/articles/show/id/11693

Forum List

Back