No Way Out for Putin

IIRC, Iran got weeks of advanced notice prior to any inspection AND could veto certain sites. Another well-known aspect of that treaty that was unratifiable and so was pushed through as an "agreement" is that Iran NEVER SIGNED ANYTHING binding them to any of its provisions.
And yet, we still have misinformed Jews who are so blinded by their liberalism that they vote for the party that puts in dangerous antisemites like Tlaib and Omar and enables an enemy Muslim country to destroy Israel.

I‘ve spoken with such Jews and they are incredibly uninformed. I blame MSNBC and the other media they follow.

When did Gog of Magog invade Israel historically? When did Gog lead Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, and Turkey in an alliance to attack Israel? When that Ezekiel 38 prophecy was written, Islam had not been created. NOW we can see how unusual it would be for most of those (Sunni) nations to do ANYTHING with (Shia) Iran/Persia. Yet God says they will come together to ATTEMPT to destroy Israel.

*SPOILER*
It ends REALLY badly for them all.
Self-glossing literatures are dangerous to the Homo sapiens organism, because the god in their head only exists in their head, that god supposedly already knowing what's going to happen and at the same time watchIng as voyeur. You are confusing Homo sapiens theologians with the god in your head.

Insane babbling, bookmarked
How’s that bookmark doing, still got it?

Biden administration may allow Russia to buy Iran's excess enriched uranium under new nuclear deal​

Biden changes stance on sanctions, now says they ‘never’ deter​

Smart ass, tell us which country has the most weapons in the world? And which country sells it the most? Answered? And now I will remind you of the well-known expression that Capital will commit any, the most terrible crime with a profit of 300%. Make a logical conclusion. Logic - Wikipedia
I heard the Russian incompetents also need to order over 1000 new APCs.

How’s that bookmark doing, still got it?

Biden administration may allow Russia to buy Iran's excess enriched uranium under new nuclear deal​

Biden changes stance on sanctions, now says they ‘never’ deter​

Oops, your forgot to make a point. And you didn't read those articles.

I've been studying the events in Ukraine and I'm seeing nothing buy lose-lose for Putin and his enablers in the Kremlim.

UKRAINE was supposed a "fait accompli." To be completed and over before the rest of the world or Ukraine could react. Then, like Crimea, something we don't like but about which nothing can be done.

UKR has fought back magnificently so the quick win is out. This is going to become Russia's Afghanistan part II.
The Sanctions are killing the Russian economy.
But
Not surprisingly, other than the oil speculators taking it in the shorts, the global economy is adjusting to life w/o Russia.

This was is now the greatest threat to Putin's power since he got VP under Yeltsin.

That's where we are.

Putin's goals are shattered. Not only can he not win in UKR, his personal future is mostly likely filled with assassination or execution.

Do, How does Russia get out of Ukraine while Putin saves face?

Personally, I don't see it.
The longer the war goes, the greater the opposition in Russia and the greater the likelihood of revolt among Russian leadership.
Stop the war and withdraw and the probability of arrest, imprisonment, and execution increase.
Try to draw NATO into the war by hitting NATO countries will result in Russia's and Putin's destruction.

Ukraine will not accept Russian occupation of the "contested" areas and there is some chance that Ukraine, with sufficient weapons and support actually crosses into Russian territory.

All very dangerous.

And

I don't see a way out.
Trump's "savvy genius" has irreparably damaged Russia, domestically and internationally.

He won't be able to find a table long enough to shield him from the consequences.

Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 12.27.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 12.28.22 PM.png

Even Putin's oligarchs will be demanding compensation in the form of the Russian Navy.

Last edited:

Russia conducting false flag ops in Donbas is a real concern. Now that Russia has publicly admitted embarrassing failure outside of Eastern Ukraine, Putin is going to be desperate to bring eastern Ukraine to heel quickly. And we all know that he has no problem wiping the place clean of humans.

So watch for a false flag Chem or radiological operation.

Haha, what hot garbage. The US is trying to stop the nuclearization of Iran. Maybe get on board, genius. You know, the ACTUAL "smart and savvy" way, via diplomacy. Not what you and Trump think of as 'smart and savvy' (rolling the tanks, "bombing the shit out of them"), which is the opposite of that.

Anyhoo, in the real world, Putin just blinked. Now his puppets are saying the first phase is "over", and they only ever meant to liberate Donbas.Directly contradicting past public comments by Putin.

Looks like you can put down the pom poms for a minute.

Keep them close, as we all know Putin is a shameless liar.
Pootin is a liar. he cannot be trusted....just like TFG who tried to destroy our electoral system with the BIG LIE.

Trump's "savvy genius" has irreparably damaged Russia, domestically and internationally.

He won't be able to find a table long enough to shield him from the consequences.

Even Putin's oligarchs will be demanding compensation in the form of the Russian Navy.
Pootin will not be able to travel anywhere in the world where there is a democracy. He will be a prisoner in the Kremlin.

IIRC, Iran got weeks of advanced notice prior to any inspection AND could veto certain sites. Another well-known aspect of that treaty that was unratifiable and so was pushed through as an "agreement" is that Iran NEVER SIGNED ANYTHING binding them to any of its provisions.
No, that's you lying about the monitoring.

Pootin will not be able to travel anywhere in the world where there is a democracy. He will be a prisoner in the Kremlin.
Trump's "Savvy Genius" may be invited to seek asylum in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul.

Israel takes a defensive position, and any “threats” they make are to warn the Muslims in Iran that there will be repercussions if they attack. Otherwise, Israel would have already bombed them.

Iran, on the other hand, has been threatening “Death to Israel”for years — and the only thing stopping them is that they don’t have the ability. Yet.

It is IRAN that threatens Israel.

If I recall correctly, it wasn’t Israel that captured and held Americans hostage for well over a year. No, that was your Iran - and with the government’s blessing.
Quite the opposite. For decades Israel bought all their oil from Iran. Iran had tens of thousands of Jews who had ◀️ lived there for 2500 years until the European Zionists arrived.

Quite the opposite. For decades Israel bought all their oil from Iran. Iran had tens of thousands of Jews who had ◀️ lived there for 2500 years until the European Zionists arrived.
How did they live? As second class citizens? Iran is the apartheid nation.

Forum List

Back