'No treason or sedition charges for January 6 rioters'...Does That Mean 'Insurrection' Is a MISDEMEANOR?

Well, that's what it feels like...So, what is it you'd like to see when it comes to respecting opposing views?
Oh. So it’s about your FEELINGS. I see.

What about respecting opposing views? I think what we have is perfectly fine.

- I’m free to believe what I believe.
- You’re free to believe what you believe.
- Republicanism and Trumpism aren’t outlawed, contrary to your delicate FEELINGS.

I saw the title...These people have been charged, not convicted...Although being charged with a crime is not good, it by no way means that these people are automatically guilty of said crimes....
Stay tuned.

Oh. So it’s about your FEELINGS. I see.

What about respecting opposing views? I think what we have is perfectly fine.

- I’m free to believe what I believe.
- You’re free to believe what you believe.
- Republicanism and Trumpism aren’t outlawed, contrary to your delicate FEELINGS.

ironic…just trying to have a conversation brother…but you’re too interested in being an ass so there you have it.

ironic…just trying to have a conversation brother…but you’re too interested in being an ass so there you have it.
I’m having a conversation with you aren’t I? Not my fault your delicate feelings are being hurt while conversing.

The people entered "The Peoples House" and the criminal politicians got scared.
The Marxists saw that as a bad thing. Can't have Americans revolting or thinking they can to save the country.

They had to be put down hard, intimidated, their rights stripped, mistreated, tortured / beaten, and thrown into DC Gitmo ... by the same treasonous fucks who declared Gitmo was inhuman, demanded terrorist enemies / combatants be freed, and Gitmo be closed.

When this s all over, forget DC Gitmo - everyone on this committee and those responsible, like Garland, should be thrown in the real Gitmo.

The Marxists saw that as a bad thing. Can't have Americans revolting or thinking they can to save the country.

They had to be put down hard, intimidated, their rights stripped, mistreated, tortured / beaten, and thrown into DC Gitmo ... by the same treasonous fucks who declared Gitmo was inhuman, demanded terrorist enemies / combatants be freed, and Gitmo be closed.

When this s all over, forget DC Gitmo - everyone on this committee and those responsible, like Garland, should be thrown in the real Gitmo.
Or, you know, they could also be thinking that beating cops with flagpoles holding the stars and stripes is a bad thing.

There is that. Labeling it all 'entering the peoples house' is certainly a new way of phrasing beating cops with flags....

Or, you know, they could also be thinking that beating cops with flagpoles holding the stars and stripes is a bad thing.

There is that. Labeling it all 'entering the peoples house' is certainly a new way of phrasing beating cops with flags....
Using the FBI to incite vience - one of their least criminal acts against Americans, dropping charges against and removing names of 3 'insureectionists' - to include the only one carrying a gun, wearing an earpiece, and flashing a badge to Capitol Police (caught on video) is a strange way, too....

by the same treasonous fucks who declared Gitmo was inhuman, demanded terrorist enemies / combatants be freed, and Gitmo be closed.

And have legal representation and their day in court which many of these American prisoners did not get yet over a year later.

Seditious conspiracy charges have been filed.

The dominoes are starting to fall

Seditious conspiracy charges have been filed.

The dominoes are starting to fall
Not until Nancy Pelosi and the FBI have answered for their actions in this all.
And not until Ray Epps and John Earle Sullivan have been heard from.

The dominoes haven't even come out of hiding yet.

Not until Nancy Pelosi and the FBI have answered for their actions in this all.
And not until Ray Epps and John Earle Sullivan have been heard from.

The dominoes haven't even come out of hiding yet.
Nothing to hear dipshit. Deflection fail

Criminal trespass is a misdemeanor. Insurrection is in the minds of fevered left wingers and a corrupted judicial system administered by a laughable inept administration.

Forum List

Back