No to BBQ sauce on smoked BBQ. Do not need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure you have a smoker.

go polish your tooth

:poke:
It's a uhh.."New Braunsfeld". It ain't no cheap smoker. Oh yeah, that's just happenstance. I could just as easily use a

"constructed by a cousin of a friend" one that's a welder and have the same results. Also it would be heavier duty.

Probably weighs over 200 lbs, easy.

What's most valuable though, are things about smoking I've learned over the years from friends, and one of 'ems dead now.

I ain't forgot what he taught me though. In that way, he lives on.

Last edited:
Oh! For the tenderloin I smoked last weekend, I laid bacon all over the top of it. :aargh:

:auiqs.jpg: I had meant to use it for a beef roast but forgot to, and the bacon needed to be used.

Oh, it was good! Best I've ever had.

You eat dry rub--you have no taste. I did some research. Those in my circle find your dry ass smoke is repulsive. Chile Verde is much better. I don't care to start a thread to insult other posters because their tastes are different than mine. I left that to childish posters like you.
sounds like your circle of friends is very limited.
No more mention of chili verde. :eusa_naughty:

Oh! For the tenderloin I smoked last weekend, I laid bacon all over the top of it. :aargh:

:auiqs.jpg: I had meant to use it for a beef roast but forgot to, and the bacon needed to be used.

Oh, it was good! Best I've ever had.
I don't believe you

It's a uhh.."New Braunsfeld". It ain't no cheap smoker. Oh yeah, that's just happenstance. I could just as easily use a

"constructed by a cousin of a friend" one that's a welder and have the same results. Also it would be heavier duty.

Probably weighs over 200 lbs, easy.

What's most valuable though, are things about smoking I've learned over the years from friends, and one of 'ems dead now.

I ain't forgot what he taught me though. In that way, he lives on.
Junk
mine is superior and the proof is in the pictures

Last edited:
I don't believe you
IDGAF, assclown. I don't believe you popped 550 12 gauge rounds in a day.

No, you're a liar. Nobody pops off 550 rounds of anything in a day, but especially not 12 gauge.

Owait a min..oh. There is this one dude..pretty sure it's a world record.

Smoke a bag of dicks, you retarded faggot.

Yeah, I smoked a pork tenderloin this weekend, and no, I didn't use sauce.

But you know what? If someone had wanted to use sauce, I wouldn't have lost my shit like an absolute idiot fucktard.

Like you. :poke:
Yeah, Tuna lost his shit and got smoked.

In my driveway. out front of course. :itsok:
you are more stupid than The Duke
Thanks for the compliment. That means I'm head and shoulders over your dumb ass. BTW, you smoke your meat in your front yard and you still can't give it away, eh. People who know how to prepare meat don't have to brag about it---the meat does it all by itself. Where are all your satisfied customers? LMAO

Thanks for the compliment. That means I'm head and shoulders over your dumb ass. BTW, you smoke your meat in your front yard and you still can't give it away, eh. People who know how to prepare meat don't have to brag about it---the meat does it all by itself. Where are all your satisfied customers? LMAO
My smoked meat is not for sale. My pit is mobile and 12' long. I park my pit in the garage.
When I use my pit I pull it out with my truck.
I sense the jealousy. :)

head-up-ass.jpg

My smoked meat is not for sale. My pit is mobile and 12' long. I park my pit in the garage.
When I use my pit I pull it out with my truck.
I sense the jealousy. :)

head-up-ass.jpg
Naw I don't like dry ass meat from a pompous ass that looks for approval on a message board. If your meat was worth anything, you wouldn't have to promote it to people you don't know because no one who knows you wants to have anything to do with you. Chile Verde is mmmm mmmm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back