No summer in 2017 on Long Island!! WTF??

Top story on DRUDGE right now............this is fucked up!! 2/3rds of the country way below normal temps............and for the next 10 days, no higher than 80 for Long Island!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4766998/Showers-Monday-NYC-higher-temps-later.html

You climate bozo's....people are going to start demanding global warming!!:coffee:

Summer is a thing of the past
I have a cottage that I haven't been able to use for about a month here in chicago. It was in a flood, because of a cold front that hit the humid air then stuck around and was responsible for about 10 inches of rain in the area. We are finally digging out. It's been cool as well.
And we have seen a long run of 90's and 100's here in Oregon. Overall, in July, according the the UAH, it was again very warm, well above most of the months prior to 1998, and above most of the months since 1998.

Just because you are a dumb fuck does not mean the rest of us are.

So summer in New York still hasn't arrived yet and it is almost mid-August!! Temps all week here expected to be in the mid-70's to upper 70's. What the fuck is going on here? Only a handful of days of temps in the 90's and we haven't seen 100's here in many years like we did ALL THE TIME in the old days. Today is August 6th and I wanted to take the fam to the beach today.............too fucking cold!!

The climate k00ks have no answer for this..........but it sure sucks around Long Island if you are a beach person which many are...........cant go most days this summer because you need a hoodie!!

Here is the forecast for this week............and exactly what weve been seeing for almost all the summer save a few days. Fucked up is what it is...............

cool summer temperatures new york why? - Bing

In New York, It’s the Summer That Isn’t - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2009/08/01/nyregion/01hot.html
Jul 31, 2009 · With not a single 90-degree day in June or July, New York is in the midst of what could turn out to be the coolest summer on record.

Summer 2014 is the coldest in a decade | New York Post
nypost.com/2014/08/08/summer-2014-is-coldest-in-a-decade
Aug 08, 2014 · “It wasn’t clear if it was going to be a hot or a cool summer ... Summer 2014 is the coldest in a decade. ... Filed under new york city, summer, weather

RAPID GLOBAL COOLING FORECAST FOR 2017
www.thelongview.com.au/.../RAPID-GLOBAL-COOLING-FORECAST-IN-2017...
RAPID GLOBAL COOLING FORECAST FOR 2017 ... The changing lunar orbit is the dominant reason why "global average temperatures ... RAPID-GLOBAL-COOLING-FORECAST-IN-2017 ...

long island summer climate cooling - Bing video

It's been unusually cold and rainy here in Wisconsin where I love. We had high temperatures in the 70s for most of the month.

Finally............90 degrees on Long Island today!!!!:ack-1:

First time in my life.......haven't been to the beach in August yet. Oh but I forgot........the northeast doesn't count when considering temperatures if you are an AGW climate crusader.:boobies::boobies::2up:

Forum List

Back