No Solution

Don Jr was a public official? I call bull shit to that. Link?

Link was a joke, BTW, you don't provide them. It interferes with making up your shit as you go

If you were denied the ability to lie, you would be struck even dumber.

Trump is the target for malfeasance, for I believe the meeting at Trump Tower with Russian's by his family members and Manafort was not hidden from Trump, and we know the meeting was not about adoptions.

Link?

Sure, there are two: THE MSM, AND THE DENIAL BY TRUMP & TRUMPANZEES.

Making up your shit as you go! See, I was right. you don't even know what a link is, LOL.

Just remember next time you whine for a link that you don't provide them, that's why I decided to enforce my rule that you don't provide them, you don't get them

Your dishonesty is endemic to everything you post. You are perplexing, for it seems you have an agenda, and yet it is so hidden even you don't know what it is.

I might have wondered if you are a paid agent of some corporation or foreign entity, but any of those would find someone smarter, more articulate and able to offer opinions way beyond your usual "ain't (you, them, it) awful".

Opinions do not require links, especially when they are based, clearly, on current events available to everyone who is: a) not willfully ignorant; b) has an open mind; c) watches, listens to and reads from a number of diverse sources; and d) isn't a curmudgeon or a misanthrope.

Demanding a link each time someone offers an opinion is a distraction, and one which (seems to me) to be used by those who are ignorant, willful or otherwise, and is incapable of writing a clear, concise and thoughtful rebuttal.
WOW he's 4 for 4 fails a,b,c, and d

There is good news though Trump won't be speaking for a while His lips are still puckered from kissing putin ass

If he didn't talk to putin about hacking into our elections he should commit ,Hari Kari

Trump is the target for malfeasance, for I believe the meeting at Trump Tower with Russian's by his family members and Manafort was not hidden from Trump, and we know the meeting was not about adoptions.

Link?

Making up your shit as you go! See, I was right. you don't even know what a link is, LOL.

Just remember next time you whine for a link that you don't provide them, that's why I decided to enforce my rule that you don't provide them, you don't get them

Your dishonesty is endemic to everything you post. You are perplexing, for it seems you have an agenda, and yet it is so hidden even you don't know what it is.

I might have wondered if you are a paid agent of some corporation or foreign entity, but any of those would find someone smarter, more articulate and able to offer opinions way beyond your usual "ain't (you, them, it) awful".

Opinions do not require links, especially when they are based, clearly, on current events available to everyone who is: a) not willfully ignorant; b) has an open mind; c) watches, listens to and reads from a number of diverse sources; and d) isn't a curmudgeon or a misanthrope.

Demanding a link each time someone offers an opinion is a distraction, and one which (seems to me) to be used by those who are ignorant, willful or otherwise, and is incapable of writing a clear, concise and thoughtful rebuttal.

You'll provide pictures of a yeti before you provide links to back up your stupid crap.

And you have no idea what my positions are. You proved that. You started a thread to attack me for my positions and got ... every ... position ... wrong ...

It's true, I have no idea on what your positions are. Do you? Of course "aint ___ awful" is not a position, it's a whine.

There is good news though Trump won't be speaking for a while His lips are still puckered from kissing putin ass

that comment would make more sense if it came after the meeting...

and this was zone 4

Link?

No content. Just accusations and another leftist circle jerk

You'll provide pictures of a yeti before you provide links to back up your stupid crap.

And you have no idea what my positions are. You proved that. You started a thread to attack me for my positions and got ... every ... position ... wrong ...

It's true, I have no idea on what your positions are. Do you? Of course "aint ___ awful" is not a position, it's a whine.

Zero content post

One lies the other swears by it ....2 of the most miserable humans on earth along with a few here

No content. Just accusations and another leftist circle jerk
you sound, frustrated.

The ALL TIME worst showing of an American president meeting another leader Your grandchildren will know how cowardly trump acted Republicans and anti Dems should hang their heads in shame

Forum List

Back