No Sexism At All – She Was a Bitch!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
ig4xHlYn.tuw.jpg

So, the editor-in-chief of the New York Times get fired and the first thing hear is because she was a woman and the chairman also canned ever woman on the staff. :eusa_whistle:

A lie!

Here's the take on Bloomberg – thanks to The Drudge Report -

New York Times Co. (NYT) Chairman Arthur Sulzberger Jr. denied gender bias played any part in his decision to fire top editor Jill Abramson, saying she publicly mistreated colleagues and was a poor communicator.

“During her tenure, I heard repeatedly from her newsroom colleagues, women and men, about a series of issues, including arbitrary decision-making, a failure to consult and bring colleagues with her, inadequate communication and the public mistreatment of colleagues,” Sulzberger said in a statement released yesterday.

This sounds just like things I heard from military types who worked in the Clinton White House about someone we will not name. :badgrin:

Read the full story @ NYT Publisher Sulzberger Says Abramson Firing Driven by Conduct - Bloomberg

well, I read that, too - to me it still sounds mighty sexist: 'arbitrary decision-making', 'inadequate communication' , you can't let her run a paper, she's emotional!

I'm not saying they can't fire her if they're unhappy with her, it't just the way they (Sulzberger & co) handled it, how they made it that personal and dragged her 'bitchiness' into public.

Forum List

Back