no sanctions for my Komrades, errrrr Russia

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
They have sanctions on Russia — let’s see if we can make some good deals with Russia. For one thing, I think nuclear weapons should be way down and reduced very substantially, that’s part of it,” he said

He added that Russia’s involvement with Syria was “a very bad thing” that led to a “terrible humanitarian situation.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters in Moscow on Monday that Russia does not raise the issue of sanctions in talks with other nations because it is not up to the country to scrap them.

Donald Trump: I'll offer deals to Britain, Russia

K, thanks for sharing.

I look forward to seeing if Donald Duck can actually achieve workable relations with Russia as well as helping the UK ease through the Brexit transition.

"I'll believe it when I see it"

K, thanks for sharing.

I look forward to seeing if Donald Duck can actually achieve workable relations with Russia as well as helping the UK ease through the Brexit transition.

"I'll believe it when I see it"

same here ... think he knows what Brexit is now ?

They have sanctions on Russia — let’s see if we can make some good deals with Russia. For one thing, I think nuclear weapons should be way down and reduced very substantially, that’s part of it,” he said

He added that Russia’s involvement with Syria was “a very bad thing” that led to a “terrible humanitarian situation.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters in Moscow on Monday that Russia does not raise the issue of sanctions in talks with other nations because it is not up to the country to scrap them.

Donald Trump: I'll offer deals to Britain, Russia
upload_2017-1-16_7-11-38.png

Forum List

Back