Do you HOPE Trump will help the US?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... or do you hope he will fail miserably?

Either way, why?

Of course I hope he does well for the country.

Just as I hoped his predecessors would do well for the country,

Whether I voted for them or not

Trump is a patriot and everything he'll do will be only for US (the country and the people) sake. If he wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia.

Too bad liberals don't understand that even they are going to live in a richer and safer country. However they've been taught to hate Russia more than to love their own country.

Remember a Bible story? Jesus to a man: I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So make a wish. And the man said, pluck my eye out.

That’s exactly what liberals are doing now.

Last edited:
Trump is a patriot and everything he'll do will be only for US (the country and the people) sake. If he wants to try to be a partner with Russia, that will be only as long as it benefits US, not Russia.

Too bad liberals don't understand that even they are going to live in a richer and safer country. However they've been taught to hate Russia more than to love their own country.

Remember a Bible story? Jesus to a man: I'll give you everything you want, but your neighbor will get twice more than yourself. So make a wish. And the man said, pluck my eye out.

That’s exactly what liberals are doing now.
omg. Chapter and verse?

he's going to be just like most presidents

he'll talk a lot and will have little effect on your life

I hope he will be a resounding success. He has had a good start when it comes to securing more jobs for us. When Obama became prsident, I hoped he would be a success. It was only well into his first term, I realized it was not to be.

All who love our country will support him when he does the right thing, unlike the oppose Obama opponents all the time regardless.

All who love our country will oppose him when he does the wrong thing, unlike the support Trump at all costs Alt Right and Far Right.

Forum List

Back