No right to resist illegal entry of your home in Indiana

Fuck protecting cops if they break the law. The way to protect cops is to eliminate no-knock warrants and the mentality that they have the power to search people and/or property without a warrant. If they had to go to court, and announce themselves, every single time they searched or entered a building they would be a lot safer than they are breaking into homes in the middle of the night unannounced. They deserve to get shot doing that.

There are a myriad of reasons for no knock warrants. Not all of them include the safety of the officers involved. I will concede that they are used to often in some jurisdictions, but to say there are NEVER necessary is ignorant.

To say that the cops serving the warrants deserve what they get is even dumber. The cops serving the warrant aren't the ones making the decisions to use them. They're just doing hat they're told.
That's because cops, like military meatheads, aren't capable of thinking. They're brainwashed morons who would kill their granny if ordered to.
If they come in unannounced do the world a favor and kill the motherfuckers.

Your application was turned down wasn't it.

My dad is all bent over this and so am I...

The SCOTUS also recently made a similar ruling...

Do people not have rights anymore???

I love how people brag about how the US is such a great free country, yet they have little rights at all.

Its fucked up.

You could be the next one the gestapo fucks with...

Forum List

Back