No President

I don't know which is worse -- that you are so pathetic as to call him sharp or so naive as to think he did any choosing of those who surround him.
This is where we’re told that some shadowy “Deep State” is calling all the shots.

There’s no debating crazy. All ya can do is point it out

I think the worm has turned. Jon Stewart shredding Biden and his toadies was a huge thing

Also a Clinton fanboy.

Hilliary is the most cheated on woman in US history -

All of these boys would kill themselves just to live long enough to see her become President.

Also a Clinton fanboy.

Hilliary is the most cheated on woman in US history -

All of these boys would kill themselves just to live long enough to see her become President.
Yeah that was an important post.

Newsflash

SOMEONE WHO IS NEVER RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN WAS CHEATED ON!

Read all about it!

Hard to argue with his success huh?

Fact. We were supposed to be in a recession now and instead Biden has steered us to 3 % unemployment, 3% GDP growth, and 3% inflation

Those are good numbers my friends

You don’t have to do much to convince most Americans that the economy is doing poorly. For over three years, American families have been hit with painful inflation. Yet, the media won’t call it a recession, because the White House convinced them to redefine the term.

Inflation continues to raise the prices of everything. And businesses have the pain of consumers closing their purse strings.

President Joe Biden’s jobs record is built on the record hiring of 2.9 million job-seeking migrants — and a persistent 183,000 deficit in the number of Americans with jobs compared to 2019, according to a report by the Center for Immigration Studies.

What makes you think that Trump is "evil" at all?

Just because his enemies have brought Fake charges against him doesn't make him evil.

Remember, the enemies of Jesus H. Christ brought fake charges against Him, and Christ was actually convicted of them.
Because Obnoxious New Yorkers are bad! GRAWR!

Take it from a Floridian!

Yeah that was an important post.

Newsflash

SOMEONE WHO IS NEVER RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN WAS CHEATED ON!

Read all about it!

So silly -

Fucked over by -

Bill Clinton

Barack Obama

Donald Trump

Joe Biden.

She was supposed to be President Damn it - not these guys!

This is where we’re told that some shadowy “Deep State” is calling all the shots.

There’s no debating crazy. All ya can do is point it out
Anybody with a three-digit IQ can observe Biden directly and realize he is obviously senile, and thus incapable of making decisions.

The truth of the matter is that one cannot debate utter stupidity.

I can agree with that but I'm tired of the endless crap. I've been listening to it for 8 years

I don't trust the government, I think theres something going on with the left or some deep state hounding Trump 24/7 and ignoring Biden's criminality.
And when President Trump gets in office, he can then bring up charges of Insurrection against those who were in with the hoax of Russian Collusion, and that is many people. They can then be put in jail where they can rot without due process.

He attempted to deprive millions of Americans of their constitutional right to vote for another president without any due process.

Seems pretty evil to me.
He attempted? Bull shit while bogus ballots were shoved into machines well after the closing time of ballot counting thus depriving 10s of millions of Americans of their constitutional right to vote for the best President since Calvin Coolidge. Man you are really a Joe Biden voter.

Bidenet.png

And when President Trump gets in office, he can then bring up charges of Insurrection against those who were in with the hoax of Russian Collusion, and that is many people. They can then be put in jail where they can rot without due process.
So you are going to vote for Trump in the hopes that he governs like a fascist.

This speaks to the poor character of his base.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Pretty much sums up my position. I'm no Trump fan but if it's between Biden and Trump I'll vote for the lesser of two evils.

Hard to believe it's coming down to these two

11 of 13 independent voters choose 'narcissist' Trump over 'unfit' Biden in NY Times focus group

13 voters, eh? Now there's a bellwether sample.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you are going to vote for Trump in the hopes that he governs like a fascist.

This speaks to the poor character of his base.
I am voting for President Trump because you (was going to say fuckers but i wont) Marxists/Demofascsits need a good kick in the ass, for what you did to the US citizens, while allowing millions of diseased illegals to use up our resources, thus causing undo inflation. Such a moron that you are. I really am sick of you M/D's

Trump isn't so much evil as he can't keep his mouth shut. He's abrasive in a crude manner. Probably the New Yorker in him

Implement his ideas and act presidential and he'll do fine
Trump IS evil.

Biden has been a far superior president. We don't need trumps ideas.

President Trump is a success story for the ages.

You are a fraud trolling the internet from your basement.

Your opinions have no value.
Trump is and has always been a failure. His business record is abysmal. But he has conned you into believing he is this great negotiator and business tycoon. He failed this nation once. We do not need to repeat the same thing over and believe that it is not insanity.

I am voting for President Trump because you (was going to say fuckers but i wont) Marxists/Demofascsits need a good kick in the ass, for what you did to the US citizens, while allowing millions of diseased illegals to use up our resources, thus causing undo inflation. Such a moron that you are. I really am sick of you M/D's
Sounds like something a fascist would say.

He attempted? Bull shit while bogus ballots were shoved into machines well after the closing time of ballot counting thus depriving 10s of millions of Americans of their constitutional right to vote for the best President since Calvin Coolidge. Man you are really a Joe Biden voter.
My ballot wasn’t bogus. Why do you think you get to take away people’s vote because you don’t like who they voted for?

Thats what Trump tried to do. You just don’t want to admit it. Thats what the fake electors were for. That’s what the backroom deals with legislators were for. Thats what the pleas to state officials were for. That’s what he instructed Pence to do.

Forum List

Back