No President

I can agree with that but I'm tired of the endless crap. I've been listening to it for 8 years

I don't trust the government, I think theres something going on with the left or some deep state hounding Trump 24/7 and ignoring Biden's criminality.
That’s not paranoid crazy shit

Nahhh

Biden is old. No dispute.

But it ain’t like he needs to run marathons.

He’s still sharp and surrounds himself with good people.

He got us through COVID and steered us to that soft landing economically that everyone was afraid we wouldn’t achieve.

Sorry but if there’s a choice it ought to be for success (Biden) and not failure (Trump)
Always interesting to hear from a 14%er

Dont give the voters too much credit. Hillary got off from charges for being too stupid, and still got tens of millions of votes lol.
Hillary hadn't fucked over the country like Biden has.

Always interesting to hear from a 14%er
Hard to argue with his success huh?

Fact. We were supposed to be in a recession now and instead Biden has steered us to 3 % unemployment, 3% GDP growth, and 3% inflation

Those are good numbers my friends

Sorry, but your candidate's campaign is over. Hur's report ripped the curtain aside.

Sawry, but Cult media does not share your opinion.
Most Democrats will never ever know about it.

The one way that the script might get flipped is that Democrats Paul Begala and James Carville (the two most hard-core Clinton lovers in all of humanity) might be able to "persuade" Hilliary to rush in and save the day.

The one way that the script might get flipped is that Democrats Paul Begala and James Carville (the two most hard-core Clinton lovers in all of humanity) might be able to "persuade" Hilliary to rush in and save the day.
All three of those folks are past history.

Sorry

Fail

I think the worm has turned. Jon Stewart shredding Biden and his toadies was a huge thing

I get it.
No longer relevant - not willing to mindlessly repeat your narrative.

True.
Hey crazy lady.

You’re an admitted Trump lover (and a cult member). You have no idea about anything going on in the Dem party.

Begala, and that crypt keeper guy , and Hillary… ain’t it

Forum List

Back