No President

Because of his mouth, he exposed the deep state for what it is, traitors to the US citizens. We need him to not only expose but start eliminating the deep state one agency at a time, until there is only the true patriotic, country loving, people in the government.

I can agree with that but I'm tired of the endless crap. I've been listening to it for 8 years

I don't trust the government, I think theres something going on with the left or some deep state hounding Trump 24/7 and ignoring Biden's criminality.

What makes you think that Trump is "evil" at all?

Just because his enemies have brought Fake charges against him doesn't make him evil.

Remember, the enemies of Jesus H. Christ brought fake charges against Him, and Christ was actually convicted of them.
Thank you for your post, Polishprince. All of what you said is true. Even so, the press brainwashed a lot of people into their current stances. Everybody prospered under Trump. Widows have to borrow money under Biden, just to buy groceries and gas. Trump didn't bury the public with the shame of wealth through extortions either. :(

Because of his mouth, he exposed the deep state for what it is, traitors to the US citizens. We need him to not only expose but start eliminating the deep state one agency at a time, until there is only the true patriotic, country loving, people in the government.
The Deep State University!!!
Another MAGAGATARD gets it's wings 🪽!!!!
MAGA

Trump is hated because he is a peacemaker. Doesn't want war, reached across to our adversaries in Europe and Asia and built ties with Israel, the Koreas, Mexico, Latin America, etc. No wars. Trump always was a business man, recognized blood was a big expense.

Trump isn't so much evil as he can't keep his mouth shut. He's abrasive in a crude manner. Probably the New Yorker in him

Implement his ideas and act presidential and he'll do fine
His “ideas” are those of bigoted racists and fascist wannabes like Steven Miller and the Kraken Lady

He’s narcissistic AND unfit

Trump isn't so much evil as he can't keep his mouth shut. He's abrasive in a crude manner. Probably the New Yorker in him

Implement his ideas and act presidential and he'll do fine

Trump is much worse than just having a big mouth

He provided inept leadership during COVID
He threw a tantrum when he lost the election and lied that it was stolen
Jan 6
Refused a peaceful transfer of power

Four Indictments and 91 charges all due to his own poor decisions.

Trump is much worse than just having a big mouth

He provided inept leadership during COVID
He threw a tantrum when he lost the election and lied that it was stolen
Jan 6
Refused a peaceful transfer of power

Four Indictments and 91 charges all due to his own poor decisions.

And your precious baked Potato is what?

I notice you never ever throw shade his way. Fuckin loon

And your precious baked Potato is what?

I notice you never ever throw shade his way. Fuckin loon
Biden is old. No dispute.

But it ain’t like he needs to run marathons.

He’s still sharp and surrounds himself with good people.

He got us through COVID and steered us to that soft landing economically that everyone was afraid we wouldn’t achieve.

Sorry but if there’s a choice it ought to be for success (Biden) and not failure (Trump)

Biden is old. No dispute.

But it ain’t like he needs to run marathons.

He’s still sharp and surrounds himself with good people.

He got us through COVID and steered us to that soft landing economically that everyone was afraid we wouldn’t achieve.

Sorry but if there’s a choice it ought to be for success (Biden) and not failure (Trump)

He's suffering from dementia.

Just a fact

Forum List

Back