"No One Understands How Big This Is Going To Be"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
7 minute Peterson the world is ending video. Discusses how Canada did not sell LNG to Germany and what is going on with energy issues.

I watched the video and it wasn't really about the Germans, at least exclusively. It was about politicians around the world caving in to vocal leftist minorities' hysteria/politics... and the resulting catastrophic results, which we already starting to see, including in the US public school system. German assholes begging for LNG in Canada and getting turned down was just icing on that cake.

7 minute Peterson the world is ending video. Discusses how Canada did not sell LNG to Germany and what is going on with energy issues.

I watched the video and it wasn't really about the Germans, at least exclusively. It was about politicians around the world caving in to vocal leftist minorities' hysteria/politics... and the resulting catastrophic results, which we already starting to see, including in the US public school system. German assholes begging for LNG in Canada and getting turned down was just icing on that cake.

Wake me up when we reach the tipping point, and start stacking leftists and globalists like cordwood.

I'll be in my bunk until then.

I watched that the other day.

The NaziKarens and their oligarchy leaders and handlers created all the lunatic leftists, racists, and psychologically deranged lunatics in order to blame their corruption, treachery, and treason on THEM and avert blame and suspicion from the DNC for all the dark room, under the table, and back alley changes they are constantly making to the laws in this country to benefit THIER private agendas of stealing our money, brainwashing us, taking control of our lives, and murdering those who refuse to follow them and their lies.

And if the people don't rise up and execute these abominations soon, in every country across the planet, the people will fail to exist.

Is that when you switch into "beast mode"?

The first shot fired in your direction will make you soil yourself and spit out your dentures.

Stay in your bunk.

I can guarantee you that the first shot will be the next to the last one.

Is that when you switch into "beast mode"?

The first shot fired in your direction will make you soil yourself and spit out your dentures.

Stay in your bunk.
OIP.MXr8ifBROEW4Csz_honLzQHaHa

Just wait. When these insane progressive philosophies start killing people off in ever greater numbers, they will still attempt to turn around & blame the destruction they orchestrated on DT, Russia, Jan 6, rona, the purebloods or ULTRAMAGA!

And the usual suspects will come on her & echo those insane progjections like the obedient & easily manipulated lapdogs they are.
They will even continue to deny the world is imploding as the mobs gather & their clot shots are sending them into emergency rooms/morgues

Just wait. When these insane progressive philosophies start killing people off in ever greater numbers, they will still attempt to turn around & blame the destruction they orchestrated on DT, Russia, Jan 6, rona, the purebloods or ULTRAMAGA!

And the usual suspects will come on her & echo those insane progjections like the obedient & easily manipulated lapdogs they are.
They will even continue to deny the world is imploding as the mobs gather & their clot shots are sending them into emergency rooms/morgues
Well, we are in fact dealing with borderline insane people, so.....

Well, we are in fact dealing with borderline insane people, so.....
To wit.....

Forum List

Back