Amazingly, this actress actually understands why the democrat party purge of conservative social media is going to be really bad...

And the naïve will deny that "they" will ever be shut up/off, because they will claim that they think like Zuckerberg. What they don't realize is that Zuckerberg is taking his cues from China's CCP.
crkoyco3maa61.jpg
that is the stupid tweet of the year. How many bakeries in the county? And how many Twitter in the county? BTW, I raise you this"
To anyone who supports Twitter bans trump: Think of Twitter as Amazon or Windows OS and Trump is a vendor or web-browser."

There's no alternative to Windows? Not only are there plenty of other social media platforms The Orange Buffoon can spill his bile, according to him he's a multi billionaire
He can start his own.

And the naïve will deny that "they" will ever be shut up/off, because they will claim that they think like Zuckerberg. What they don't realize is that Zuckerberg is taking his cues from China's CCP.
crkoyco3maa61.jpg
Dumb idea :rolleyes:
How many bakers in a county and how many Twitter on the internet?
Anybody can put up a social media site.

right-wing nuts put up 3 of their own: parler, mewe, gab.
but they're full of violence.

the dangers are obvious; living in a fact-free world.

crkoyco3maa61.jpg
Dumb idea :rolleyes:
How many bakers in a county and how many Twitter on the internet?
Anybody can put up a social media site.

right-wing nuts put up 3 of their own: parler, mewe, gab.
but they're full of violence.

the dangers are obvious; living in a fact-free world.
parler is banned by google and apple. The others are following the same faith

crkoyco3maa61.jpg
that is the stupid tweet of the year. How many bakeries in the county? And how many Twitter in the county? BTW, I raise you this"
To anyone who supports Twitter bans trump: Think of Twitter as Amazon or Windows OS and Trump is a vendor or web-browser."

There's no alternative to Windows? Not only are there plenty of other social media platforms The Orange Buffoon can spill his bile, according to him he's a multi billionaire
He can start his own.
Good deflection. Go to learn IE and other browser histories. I just realize that M$ was in good shape once Bill was friend with china.

crkoyco3maa61.jpg

He can start his own.
Good deflection. Go to learn IE and other browser histories. I just realize that M$ was in good shape once Bill was friend with china.
So Zuckerberg and Dorsey with fuck all can start multi billion dollar companies but billionaire Buffoon can't? Interesting...

crkoyco3maa61.jpg

He can start his own.
So Zuckerberg and Dorsey with fuck all can start multi billion dollar companies but billionaire Buffoon can't? Interesting...
I don't know, why that gay couples do not learn how to bake cake?

crkoyco3maa61.jpg

He can start his own.
Obviously you don't know the difference between outright bigotry and spreading fake news. It's like asking the difference between a shark and LeBron James scoring a three pointer. Totally unrelated. Most intelligent people get that. However, if you're a Deplorable that might be above you head. In which case, carry on!

crkoyco3maa61.jpg

He can start his own.
Obviously you don't know the difference between outright bigotry and spreading fake news. It's like asking the difference between a shark and LeBron James scoring a three pointer. Totally unrelated. Most intelligent people get that. However, if you're a Deplorable that might be above you head. In which case, carry on!
whatever you say; when it fits your narrative, it is a private company; when it does not, it is your constitutional right.

crkoyco3maa61.jpg

He can start his own.
whatever you say; when it fits your narrative, it is a private company; when it does not, it is your constitutional right.
Nope. Two different issues. The fact you can't see that doesn't surprise me.

Forum List

Back