No one is going to take your guns

Obama's Gun Record Basically Consists Of Expanding Gun Owners' Rights - Business Insider

Major Garrett: Obama has expanded, not reduced gun rights - CBS News

So what is it with right wingers? Tardation or inbreeding that makes them hate Obama for no reason? The GOP being 90% white can't have anything to do with it. They claim they aren't "racist".

yeah a real champion of gun rights

--LOL

FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
April 2008: "Bittergate" labeled Obama elitist. (Apr 2008)
Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)

They're ordering someone who knowingly is breaking the law there to turn over their guns.

It looks more like they changed the law and are now trying to enforce that change on people who registered guns that were perfectly legal.

It is stupid to say the least and it does shoot the shit out of the whole ‘no one is taking your guns’ argument because here they are – taking this persons guns.

that is why

registration always = confiscation

Jesus no one is confiscating anything. He can sell or move them to another place where once again it is not illegal. If he turns them in that is his choice. So is living in New Yorkistan.

Jesus no one is confiscating anything. He can sell or move them to another place where once again it is not illegal. If he turns them in that is his choice. So is living in New Yorkistan.

No, I won't fucking move anything anywhere, 17 generations on this piece of dirt and I refuse to move anywhere, or give up any of my constitutional rights.

Sick and tired of this "if you don't like it move" bullshit. I haven't done anything wrong, why and the fuck should I give up anything, or be forced to move?

There will be blood, and hell to pay for this. These idiots do not realize the Pandora's box they just opened on themselves. For the gun owners of New York: Do not give in to their demands. You have your rights.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Stuff all that 2nd amendment stuff Tempie....I'd have your Gun before you can say TEMPLAR KORMAC....:lol::lol::lol:

Like AUSTRALIA.....SAY NO TO GUNS.....and remember since the ASSASSINATION of President JFK.......over 1.2 Million Americans have been Killed/Murdered BY GUNS.

Steve(Well we can't agree on everything Tempie)

There will be blood, and hell to pay for this. These idiots do not realize the Pandora's box they just opened on themselves. For the gun owners of New York: Do not give in to their demands. You have your rights.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Stuff all that 2nd amendment stuff Tempie....I'd have your Gun before you can say TEMPLAR KORMAC....:lol::lol::lol:

Like AUSTRALIA.....SAY NO TO GUNS.....and remember since the ASSASSINATION of President JFK.......over 1.2 Million Americans have been Killed/Murdered BY GUNS.

Steve(Well we can't agree on everything Tempie)

I'd rue the day we agreed on everything, Steve. :D

A co-worker who had just went hunting was stopped at a road block. Checking Insurance and Registration, and looking for drunks.........

He had his guns on the back seat.............

One of the Police told the others to come over, and said LOOK AT THESE GUNS................

He stated they all gathered around and looked..........Then he was asked, why do you have these guns..................Are they loaded....................

The Co-worker said, yes they are loaded and I don't have to tell you why they are there...........And he then reminded them that he wasn't violating the law as OPEN CARRY IS LEGAL in Miss..........

They said, OK and he was on his way...............

Which is why I like the open carry law.........When I was a kid, we used to carry either a shotgun or 22 rifle back into the woods to hunt and target shoot...........We walked through the neighborhood with these guns............No one cared back then......We'd wave and they'd say be careful........

In today's world they'd probably call the police.......Time's have changed.

No matter what the left says on these types of threads, the anti-gun nuts will always be looking for ways to ban guns here...........Even though they say the opposite...............

Registration is the first step..............
Because they have to know who has them, if they ever succeed in passing a ban........
Luckily, they will have a difficult time doing so because of the Constitution and the 2nd.........
Pretty much they'd have to Amend the Constitution to take them away............
Just another area where they don't like the Constitution........

But in countries like Canada, and England this was the first step before they banned them........
Which is why the NRA challenges them at every step..........As it should..

Turns out they lied.

Sherrie Questioning All: The gun grabbers always say "Registration does not lead to Confiscation." Hmm... Seems New York is proving that WRONG - Confiscating weapons, registered in state. Letter proving it

Fullscreen+capture+11272013+103920+AM.jpg

This bit of law that NYC has portends the end of the world as we know it. I just know it does. I learned it on this message board.

I am scared I tell you. Scared. And glad for a variety or reasons that I don't live in NYC.
Or Kentucky.

Right, no one is going to confiscate. I feel sorry for the poor SOB's that will have to try

-Geaux

Here is a way the weasel Obama will try to get around the Constitution. Bush told them to pound sand time and time again. Obama on the other hand, has been trying to get this signed for years. And after his re-election, the gloves came off

-Geaux

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/a...-treaty.aspx?s="UN+Arms+Trade+Treaty"&st=&ps=

Four More Senators Say "NO" to UN Arms Trade Treaty

Posted on November 1, 2013

Thanks to your efforts, Senators Max Baucus (D-Mont.), Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.), Jon Tester (D-Mont.) and Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.), sent a letter to President Obama opposing the ratification of the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty. This letter joins the bipartisan efforts of 50 senators and 181 members of the House of Representatives. The U.N. Arms Trade Treaty poses a clear threat to Second Amendment rights because of the inclusion of “small arms and light weapons,” which includes firearms owned by law-abiding American citizens. This treaty also sets the stage for a national gun registry which could be made available to other nations.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/26/world/arms-treaty-now-signed-by-majority-of-un-members.html?_r=0

Arms Treaty Now Signed by Majority of U.N. Members
By RICK GLADSTONE
Published: September 25, 2013

A pioneering United Nations treaty aimed at regulating the global trade in conventional weapons surpassed a symbolically important threshold on Wednesday when 18 countries, most notably the United States, officially signed the document, pushing the total number to more than half of the organization’s member states.

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing how many times people say that, and how they are always proven wrong?

It seems that NYC is ordering people to surrender their weapons, or else.

Screen-Shot-2013-11-27-at-9.31.12-AM.png

Doug Ross @ Journal: IT BEGINS: New York Gun Confiscation Letters Arrive

Those guns are illegal in New York City, you dope.

That's how stupid the law is, which is the bigger point

-Geaux

funny thing though

the law only targeted law abiding citizens

(those that obeyed the registration law originally)

the criminal who can not obey the law is content

in the knowing that the city does not know they

they have firearms

Last edited:
Banning a 22 bolt action rifle that holds over 5 rounds.

LMAO

We need to start weeding out the Communist in this country one loser at a time

-Geaux

If you don't like the laws, blame your city legislators. Evidently, many in NYC are opposed to certain firearms. For the record, I am VERY pro-gun. While growing up, my father never left the house without a pistol. A thug that he'd arrested in the late 70's, had threatened to kill him, my mother, and we his children. And he's now in prison for life, for a double shooting (one fatality-female) in 1991. Dad knew what the man was capable of.

If one has never truly feared for his/her life, or grown up in a family with a precarious position in the world, you will have a difficult time convincing them of firearm necessity. In an ideal world, no one would need or have weapons; but we don't live in an ideal world. It's curious to me, why NYPD would agree to enforce this...unless:

1. People in upper levels: (Chiefs, lieutenants, etc...) are benefitting.
2. The street cops are finding themselves frequently outgunned.
My guess is the latter.

Last edited:
Banning a 22 bolt action rifle that holds over 5 rounds.

LMAO

We need to start weeding out the Communist in this country one loser at a time

-Geaux

LMAO.....

The pure fire power of the 22 rifle has them shaking in their boots..............

The TERROR................

My God, this shit cracks me up.............

Hey fellow dopes.............

We must be misunderstanding the left's real intent here...........

They aren't trying to take away guns from Law Abiding Citizens..........

Not at all................

And then they call you a dope showing their trophy ban of weapons in NY.............

So, FELLOW DOPES............we must register them all, and FEAR NOT they will save us from the AWESOME FIREPOWER OF THE 22 LR....................

My God, it could kill a Moose..............

LOL

Forum List

Back