No. Not Trump, Not Ever...

>> Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president. He has no realistic policies, no advisers, no capacity to learn. His vast narcissism makes him a closed fortress. He doesn’t know what he doesn’t know and he’s uninterested in finding out. He insults the office Abraham Lincoln once occupied by running for it with less preparation than most of us would undertake to buy a sofa. <<​

Very apt summary.

I dont trust Trump but if it came down to between her and that evil witch HELLERY,who was the one really running the country -that was why there were bumper stickers back then that said-impeach clinton and her husband to:biggrin: I'll take trump anyday of the year over that mass murderer hellery who has ties to communists and the mafia.

“In some rare cases, political victors do not deserve our respect. George Wallace won elections, but to endorse those outcomes would be a moral failure.

And so it is with Trump.”

True.

There are times when the 'will of the people' cannot render 'legitimate' a particular candidate, such as the likes of Trump.

I dont trust Trump but if it came down to between her and that evil witch HELLERY,who was the one really running the country -that was why there were bumper stickers back then that said-impeach clinton and her husband to:biggrin: I'll take trump anyday of the year over that mass murderer hellery who has ties to communists and the mafia.
Obviously you didn't bother to read the linked article – otherwise you wouldn't have posted something so ridiculous and wrong.

One of the most accurately written opinions on Phrump I have seen. Of course none of the RW loons will read it.

One of the most accurately written opinions on Phrump I have seen. Of course none of the RW loons will read it.

How can we reed it? We is all to ignert and rascist to know how to do that. I tell you this, tho, my hole family is voting for the Donald, as far as educasion, most of us got to the 6th grade with no prolems.

How can we reed it? We is all to ignert and rascist to know how to do that. I tell you this, tho, my hole family is voting for the Donald, as far as educasion, most of us got to the 6th grade with no prolems.

Well, your family swings the election to Phrump. May as well order his crown. DUMB A#S.....

What is wrong with you? American presidents do not wear crowns. And you better watch your pathetic name calling because I can blow you away with that game, loser.

You must need mental help. Trump is by no means perfect but when you compare him to the bought and paid for alternative then we really have no choice. If you can't see that then you are either a fool or a bought and paid for tool. Nothing else explains the way you fools/tools (pick one) ignore fact after fact.

What is wrong with you? American presidents do not wear crowns. And you better watch your pathetic name calling because I can blow you away with that game, loser.

You must need mental help. Trump is by no means perfect but when you compare him to the bought and paid for alternative then we really have no choice. If you can't see that then you are either a fool or a bought and paid for tool. Nothing else explains the way you fools/tools (pick one) ignore fact after fact.

Phump will need a crown. You need to call many dedicated conservatives fools also. They are plotting to stop Phrump and even run a REAL conservative. YOU REALLY NEED TO KEEP UP WITH THE NEWS!

Then they are not conservatives, they are brainwashed tools/fools like you. And why on Earth would I want to watch the liars on the "news"?

Forum List

Back