No new taxes but Soc. Security went up and so did Medical Insurance

Liberals clearly own the economy.

Did you even know you had gotten a tax cut in 2009? I was. It was nice while it lasted. But we can't keep adding to the deficit like that. I'll have to give up my Starbucks...or quit smoking.

who in the hell can afford to buy cigarettes? Shit, I gave that up a long time ago. and you buy coffee at Starbucks? Gawd. you live extravagantly. shit. go buy one of the K cup machines.

Did you even know you had gotten a tax cut in 2009? I was. It was nice while it lasted. But we can't keep adding to the deficit like that. I'll have to give up my Starbucks...or quit smoking.

who in the hell can afford to buy cigarettes? Shit, I gave that up a long time ago. and you buy coffee at Starbucks? Gawd. you live extravagantly. shit. go buy one of the K cup machines.

Really?

You're that broke?

:eusa_eh:

Really?

You're that broke?

:eusa_eh:
thrifty

Did you even know you had gotten a tax cut in 2009? I was. It was nice while it lasted. But "we can't keep adding to the deficit like that". I'll have to give up my Starbucks...or quit smoking.

By your own assessment, Obama raised taxes in 2013. The President give-th one term and take-th the next. But, many a liberal has been screaming on this board that Obama has not or will not raise taxes on the Middle Class. I am not the 1% and by your own assertion, I am paying more because "we can't keep adding to the deficit like that". By Obama's assertion, the rich need to pay their fair share.

How do you explain that delta?

Forum List

Back