No mosque at Ground Zero

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
Here’s a man you’ve probably never heard of, but you’ll be really glad you listened to. He makes the best articulated argument I’ve heard for stopping the mosque at Ground Zero.

Well done!

[youtube]vjS0Novt3X4[/youtube]​

July 1, 2010 - New York City Voters Oppose Mosque Near Ground Zero, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds; Does Mosque Foster Understanding Or Insult 9/11 Victims?

New York City voters oppose 52 - 31 percent a proposal by a Muslim group to build a mosque and cultural center two blocks from Ground Zero, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. Another 17 percent are undecided.

"New York enjoys a reputation as one of the most tolerant places in America, but New Yorkers are opposed to a proposal to build a mosque two blocks from Ground Zero
. Is it because we're still nursing the wounds from the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center or is it more like bigotry?" asks Maurice Carroll, director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.

New York City (NYC) Poll * July 1, 2010 * New York City Voters Oppose Mo - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Yep.

Predictions?

July 1, 2010 - New York City Voters Oppose Mosque Near Ground Zero, Quinnipiac University Poll Finds; Does Mosque Foster Understanding Or Insult 9/11 Victims?

New York City voters oppose 52 - 31 percent a proposal by a Muslim group to build a mosque and cultural center two blocks from Ground Zero, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. Another 17 percent are undecided.

"New York enjoys a reputation as one of the most tolerant places in America, but New Yorkers are opposed to a proposal to build a mosque two blocks from Ground Zero
. Is it because we're still nursing the wounds from the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center or is it more like bigotry?" asks Maurice Carroll, director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.

New York City (NYC) Poll * July 1, 2010 * New York City Voters Oppose Mo - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Yep.

Predictions?

The Left will have a cow. Normal people will support NYC's decision.

His argument must be very convincing.

There is no mosque planned at ground zero.

Where to start?

A brit giving advice to America? :lol:

A "few yards" from ground zero? :lol:

By the way..there is already a mosque in the area.

And we don't need the stinking brits..or the rest of the country for that matter, especially the state's rights crowd, telling us what we can and can't do.

Got it?

They are building a masque at ground zero?

How UN-American

I am going to love it when a Muslim group rents space in the new tower so that Muslims working there have a place to pray

there is a catholic church at ground zero, but that's okay.

Were Catholics responsible for 9/11?

I think you'll find the answer is no, but feel free to research that if necessary.

But it's funny as hell to see the same bullshit repeated time after time. :lol:

I think you'll find the answer is no, but feel free to research that if necessary.

no, but the catholics are know pedophiles.

Terorists did 9/11, not the religion of Islam.

:lol: Serious question, do you ever use logic in your day to day life?

I think it was Saudis responsible for 9-11. Are Saudi companies banned from the ground zero area?

:lol: Serious question, do you ever use logic in your day to day life?

I know u don't, all you hurl is insults and hyperbole

If there is a good example of FAUX OUTRAGE this story is it.

No mosque is now nor has ever been planned on ground ZERO.

Yet the whining about it continues as is so evident in this thread.

Forum List

Back