No mosque at Ground Zero

there is no one single link but ok whatever I will give you a few names for you to think about...Eric Rudolph, the Olympic bombing in Atlanta, Timothy McVeigh at the Alfred P Murrah building, Bruce Edwards Ivans*the anthrax terrorist attack*, James Von Brunn attack on Holocaust Museum, Andrew Joseph Stack III the attack on the IRS building....those are a few for you to think about.

Thats 5 attacks, I can list you 5 Muslim terror attacks today alone.

5 inside the US? Oh please by all means do and not 9-11 but since 9-11 and actual carried out attacks not ones that were thwarted.
Need some help moving the goalposts?

there is no one single link but ok whatever I will give you a few names for you to think about...Eric Rudolph, the Olympic bombing in Atlanta, Timothy McVeigh at the Alfred P Murrah building, Bruce Edwards Ivans*the anthrax terrorist attack*, James Von Brunn attack on Holocaust Museum, Andrew Joseph Stack III the attack on the IRS building....those are a few for you to think about.

5 inside the US? Oh please by all means do and not 9-11 but since 9-11 and actual carried out attacks not ones that were thwarted.

No not inside the US but against US forces in Iraq, Afghanistan and across the world sure, why does it matter if it is in the US or not?

No not inside the US but against US forces in Iraq, Afghanistan and across the world sure, why does it matter if it is in the US or not?

attacks on our forces when we are an invading force is not a terrorist attack.

We are there to maintain order with the consent of the Host Countries. Much of the Rule of Law and Safety of those Societies is dependent on Us being there, for now. We are not Aggressive or predatory, as you imply. Were we, those Nations would not now exist. What we are fighting works outside the Law.

How were those linked to Christianity?

Eric Rudolph belongs to the anti abortion right wing Christian movement Army of God, Timothy McVeigh, Catholic, McVeigh was a registered Republican and was a member of the NRA, in fact, before he was put to death he took the catholic sacrament of the annointing of the sick. Bruce Edwards Ivins was Prespyterian and converted to catholicism later in life, Stack the IRS suicide attacker was also raised in a Catholic orphanage, notice that all these guys are white and men and Christian btw? Von Brunn was a Nazi, he was a member of the American friends for the British National Party a far right wing group of white supremists so I can say pretty clearly they were linked to Christianity as well as White men....none of htem were women and all of them were white men and with the exception of the nazi pig all were Christian.

We are there to maintain order with the consent of the Host Countries. Much of the Rule of Law and Safety of those Societies is dependent on Us being there, for now. We are not Aggressive or predatory, as you imply. Were we, those Nations would not now exist. What we are fighting works outside the Law.

Really as I imply or as I know? We invaded both Iraq and Afghanistan, they weren't peacemaking missions...my son didn't go there to play tiddly winks he went there to kill people and make war.

Really as I imply or as I know? We invaded both Iraq and Afghanistan, they weren't peacemaking missions...my son didn't go there to play tiddly winks he went there to kill people and make war.

I admire your honesty, Afghanistan is a worthless desert unless you know it has the richest mineral resources in the world.

How were those linked to Christianity?

Eric Rudolph belongs to the anti abortion right wing Christian movement Army of God, Timothy McVeigh, Catholic, McVeigh was a registered Republican and was a member of the NRA, in fact, before he was put to death he took the catholic sacrament of the annointing of the sick. Bruce Edwards Ivins was Prespyterian and converted to catholicism later in life, Stack the IRS suicide attacker was also raised in a Catholic orphanage, notice that all these guys are white and men and Christian btw? Von Brunn was a Nazi, he was a member of the American friends for the British National Party a far right wing group of white supremists so I can say pretty clearly they were linked to Christianity as well as White men....none of htem were women and all of them were white men and with the exception of the nazi pig all were Christian.

Unless you can show where Christianity supported or taught these things, I remain unconvinced. These People acted in Violation of Christian Ethics, Xchel. The behavior is neither condoned or excused. A Perversion of Christianity? Maybe. More likely the Total Abandonment of Christianity. Good V.S. Evil. They made really, really, poor choices.

Those War's were over pretty quickly. The Nation Building is arguably a different matter. The phase you are focusing on was very short lived. Distinguish between fighting Governments and Fighting Outlaws.

I admire your honesty, Afghanistan is a worthless desert unless you know it has the richest mineral resources in the world.

Yep, and the Black Market profits well from those resources. Who controls the Black Market?
Who's building the roads for transport and commerce?

Forum List

Back