No mosque at Ground Zero

Oh good grief this story is old as dirt, but anyway....the mosque is not planned for being at Ground Zero and who cares if it isn...whatever happened to the people here believing in FREEDOM OF RELIGION ..or are you going to really try to argue that Islam is not a religion? Muslims have the right to celebrate their religion whereever they want to, even at Ground Zero. There is a Catholic church there that is true and it is one of the oldest cathedrals in the US so it is also a historical marker.

Moonglow, Catholics are not pedophiles that is a ridiculous argument as is the argument that Muslims are terrorists. There have been plenty of right wing Christian tea party folks that have made terrorist attacks since that time and even before that time. I don't consider religion of anything the culprit for a person's actions...a person is personally responsible for their idiocy.

Were Catholics responsible for 9/11?

I think you'll find the answer is no, but feel free to research that if necessary.

But it's funny as hell to see the same bullshit repeated time after time. :lol:

no, but the catholics are know pedophiles.

Terorists did 9/11, not the religion of Islam.

:lol: Serious question, do you ever use logic in your day to day life?

Once again you fail to pick up the subtlety of irony or sarcasm

Try this.....Claiming that ALL Catholics are pedophiles is the same as claiming ALL Muslims are terrorists

Oh good grief this story is old as dirt, but anyway....the mosque is not planned for being at Ground Zero and who cares if it isn...whatever happened to the people here believing in FREEDOM OF RELIGION ..or are you going to really try to argue that Islam is not a religion? Muslims have the right to celebrate their religion whereever they want to, even at Ground Zero. There is a Catholic church there that is true and it is one of the oldest cathedrals in the US so it is also a historical marker.

Moonglow, Catholics are not pedophiles that is a ridiculous argument as is the argument that Muslims are terrorists. There have been plenty of right wing Christian tea party folks that have made terrorist attacks since that time and even before that time. I don't consider religion of anything the culprit for a person's actions...a person is personally responsible for their idiocy.

it was a crass statement to show caligirl how wrong she is.

Link?

Seems unnecessarily provocative for a group that claims to represent Islamic interests to propose the construction of a mosque even within a mile of where the Twin Towers once stood. Surely they must understand that such a proposal would undoubtably be putting muslims innocent of any involvement in attacks against the US and her interests at risk by those who would feel aggrieved if such a contentious proposal was given the go ahead?

I wonder if a majority Islim country would object to having an exact replica of the Twin Towers constructed on the site of where a mosque once stood?

same with you

Your comment is pretty empty, considering you just accused "the catholics" of being pedophiles...

Bugger off....

so the catholic church has no problems with their preist molesting and raping children?

What percentage of Catholics are pedophiles?

What percentage of non-Catholics are pedophiles?

You're the one claiming "the Catholics" are pedophiles... All the ones I know aren't...

You made a generalized insulting statement and then whine when someone insults you...

Bugger off...

no, but the catholics are know pedophiles.

Terorists did 9/11, not the religion of Islam.

:lol: Serious question, do you ever use logic in your day to day life?

Once again you fail to pick up the subtlety of irony or sarcasm

Try this.....Claiming that ALL Catholics are pedophiles is the same as claiming ALL Muslims are terrorists

CG never claimed they all were... Didn't even insinuate it...

Seems unnecessarily provocative for a group that claims to represent Islamic interests to propose the construction of a mosque even within a mile of where the Twin Towers once stood. Surely they must understand that such a proposal would undoubtably be putting muslims innocent of any involvement in attacks against the US and her interests at risk by those who would feel aggrieved if such a contentious proposal was given the go ahead?

I wonder if a majority Islim country would object to having an exact replica of the Twin Towers constructed on the site of where a mosque once stood?

there is already a Mosque within a mile of the Twin Towers site.

Your comment is pretty empty, considering you just accused "the catholics" of being pedophiles...

Bugger off....

so the catholic church has no problems with their preist molesting and raping children?

You're the one claiming "the Catholics" are pedophiles... All the ones I know aren't...

You made a generalized insulting statement and then whine when someone insults you...

Bugger off...

no whining involved, I don't whine, but you may spin it anyway you want.

So why, pray tell, the need for another?

Bugger off...

You whined about being "insulted"... Now you're lying about it...

You are what you are...

Bugger off...

So why, pray tell, the need for another?

theplan is to build a multi-cultural center for all religions.

Bugger off...

You whined about being "insulted"... Now you're lying about it...

You are what you are...

Bugger off...

make me bugger off.

Link?

there is no one single link but ok whatever I will give you a few names for you to think about...Eric Rudolph, the Olympic bombing in Atlanta, Timothy McVeigh at the Alfred P Murrah building, Bruce Edwards Ivans*the anthrax terrorist attack*, James Von Brunn attack on Holocaust Museum, Andrew Joseph Stack III the attack on the IRS building....those are a few for you to think about.

Link?

Yeah wheres the link? I want to see this too, I been missing out on these Christian terrorist attacks.

Link?

there is no one single link but ok whatever I will give you a few names for you to think about...Eric Rudolph, the Olympic bombing in Atlanta, Timothy McVeigh at the Alfred P Murrah building, Bruce Edwards Ivans*the anthrax terrorist attack*, James Von Brunn attack on Holocaust Museum, Andrew Joseph Stack III the attack on the IRS building....those are a few for you to think about.

Thats 5 attacks, I can list you 5 Muslim terror attacks today alone.

I'll see your five and raise you ten.

5 inside the US? Oh please by all means do and not 9-11 but since 9-11 and actual carried out attacks not ones that were thwarted.

New Topics

Forum List

Back