No more tokens: Vote Trump to stop the dog and pony show

Horseshit. You want open borders just like every other leftwing traitor.

I want border control, I don't want a western iron curtain.
Yet you have a hard on for Sanctuary cities.......You go from defending them to going............NOW I WANT A SECURE BORDER.....

Make up your mind.

I don't think a city serves itself by spending money arresting, housing and turning over illegal immigrants. It's a difference in policy, cities are not obligated to round up immigrants.

Getting rid of ticks reduces the amount of money a city spends. Cities are obligated to round up illegal aliens. That's what they are, illegal aliens. They aren't "immigrants." When Trump is elected they will do it or lose their funding. it's as simple as that. The majority of Americans support this policy.
Cities used to coordinate with ICE.......since Obama not so much.

Many didn't under Bush either. When are you guys going to talk about ISIS camps in Tijuana or wherever?

I also want a secure border. I just don't want a multi-billion dollar wall ...

Oh for Damnations sake, where do yo get the detailed costs for Trumps wall when NOTHING about it has been released?

There are a number of estimates. They have one thing in common, it will be in the billions:

What Trump's immigration wall could cost the US
An Engineer does the Cost Estimate of Trump's Wall

Even Donald Trump says it's going to cost about 8 billion.

And for a more humorous yet informed opinion there is this. Feel free to refute the numbers.

That is small change compared to what illegals cost this country every year.

Find a neutral source and provide something for a change.

This report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level.

I said a neutral source, twerp.

Yet you have a hard on for Sanctuary cities.......You go from defending them to going............NOW I WANT A SECURE BORDER.....

Make up your mind.

I don't think a city serves itself by spending money arresting, housing and turning over illegal immigrants. It's a difference in policy, cities are not obligated to round up immigrants.

Getting rid of ticks reduces the amount of money a city spends. Cities are obligated to round up illegal aliens. That's what they are, illegal aliens. They aren't "immigrants." When Trump is elected they will do it or lose their funding. it's as simple as that. The majority of Americans support this policy.
Cities used to coordinate with ICE.......since Obama not so much.

Many didn't under Bush either. When are you guys going to talk about ISIS camps in Tijuana or wherever?
Actually local and State law enforcement cooperated during Bush.............

Sanctuary cities did exist then.......but Bush didn't try to stop them...............

He's establishment and they really didn't want to secure our border............

They want the cheap labor coming in.

Horseshit. You want open borders just like every other leftwing traitor.

Make up your mind.

Why not admit that you simply do not understand the problem and maintain what little dignity you have left?

Why don't you explain where sanctuary cities have broken any laws.

Why don't you admit that you see no problem with cities giving sanctuary to illegals who rape, assualt, and kill our citizens while suckling at the teat of government benefits?

Oh for Damnations sake, where do yo get the detailed costs for Trumps wall when NOTHING about it has been released?

There are a number of estimates. They have one thing in common, it will be in the billions:

And for a more humorous yet informed opinion there is this. Feel free to refute the numbers.

This report estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level.

Prove it wrong.

Prove it wrong.

Fine, my left of center source says your right of center source is wrong:

Fox Borrows "Fact" On Immigration Costs From Hate Group's Debunked Study

quote:
FAIR's numerous errors, poor methodology, and failure to address criticisms of its previous work on this issue fatally undermine this study. FAIR's methodology is so flawed that it leads to absurd conclusions. Applying its study's reasoning to studying the children of American citizens, one could conclude that it never pays to have children because the fiscal costs will always outweigh the benefits. That is prima facie absurd.

FAIR ignores the benefits of unauthorized immigration by claiming that other people, namely American citizens who are unemployed or underemployed, would step into the void. That conclusion ignores economic reality. Those who are unemployed or underemployed do not live in a state of economic hibernation cut off from all activity. Even if the jobs and businesses left vacant after deporting all unauthorized immigrants were somehow filled by Americans, the economic activity of those millions of people is still lost.

So, find another.

Yea, another source says your wrong:

Statistical Hot Air: FAIR’s USA Report Lacks Credibility | Immigration Policy Center

More Than Half of FAIR’s Cost Estimate Consists of Education and Healthcare for Children—Nearly Three-Quarters of Whom are Native-Born U.S. Citizens

• Roughly 51 percent of FAIR’s $113-billion cost estimate consists of expenditures devoted to education and healthcare for children with at least one unauthorized parent.
  • As FAIR acknowledges, approximately 72 percent of the children counted in its cost estimate are native-born U.S. citizens. But, in calculating costs for the children of unauthorized immigrants, FAIR makes no distinction between those children who are unauthorized themselves and those who are native-born U.S. citizens.
  • Serious economists view education and healthcare for children as investments that pay off later when those children become workers and taxpayers. Healthy, well-educated children are more productive, earn higher wages, and pay more in taxes when they become adults.
  • FAIR’s calculations do not account for the fact that all children are “costly” today, but will pay back those costs later through a lifetime spent working and paying taxes.
  • Under FAIR’s methodology, education and healthcare for the native-born child of an unauthorized immigrant is counted as a “cost” assigned to unauthorized immigrants if that child is under 18. But the tax contributions made by the adult native-born child of an unauthorized immigrant are credited to the U.S.-citizen population.
FAIR Neglects to Mention the Costs Associated With Removing Unauthorized Immigrants from the United States.

• The costs associated with apprehending, detaining, and deporting millions of unauthorized men, women, and children would be enormous. A 2010 study by the Center for American Progress (CAP) “calculates a price tag of $200 billion to enforce a federal dragnet that would snare the estimated 10.8 million undocumented immigrants in the United States over five years.”
  • In addition, the U.S. economy would suffer if millions of unauthorized workers, consumers, and taxpayers left the country.A 2010 IPC/CAP study estimates that removing all unauthorized immigrants from the United States and “sealing the border” to future unauthorized immigration would reduce U.S. GDP by 1.46 percent—or $2.6 trillion.

Prove it wrong.

Fine, my left of center source says your right of center source is wrong:

Fox Borrows "Fact" On Immigration Costs From Hate Group's Debunked Study

quote:
FAIR's numerous errors, poor methodology, and failure to address criticisms of its previous work on this issue fatally undermine this study. FAIR's methodology is so flawed that it leads to absurd conclusions. Applying its study's reasoning to studying the children of American citizens, one could conclude that it never pays to have children because the fiscal costs will always outweigh the benefits. That is prima facie absurd.

FAIR ignores the benefits of unauthorized immigration by claiming that other people, namely American citizens who are unemployed or underemployed, would step into the void. That conclusion ignores economic reality. Those who are unemployed or underemployed do not live in a state of economic hibernation cut off from all activity. Even if the jobs and businesses left vacant after deporting all unauthorized immigrants were somehow filled by Americans, the economic activity of those millions of people is still lost.

So, find another.

Bullshit. The bottom line is that an illegal alien takes a job from an American citizen. Furthermore, the FAIR estimate doesn't even include the cost of unemployed Americans.

Yea, another source says your wrong:

Statistical Hot Air: FAIR’s USA Report Lacks Credibility | Immigration Policy Center

More Than Half of FAIR’s Cost Estimate Consists of Education and Healthcare for Children—Nearly Three-Quarters of Whom are Native-Born U.S. Citizens

• Roughly 51 percent of FAIR’s $113-billion cost estimate consists of expenditures devoted to education and healthcare for children with at least one unauthorized parent.
  • As FAIR acknowledges, approximately 72 percent of the children counted in its cost estimate are native-born U.S. citizens. But, in calculating costs for the children of unauthorized immigrants, FAIR makes no distinction between those children who are unauthorized themselves and those who are native-born U.S. citizens.
  • Serious economists view education and healthcare for children as investments that pay off later when those children become workers and taxpayers. Healthy, well-educated children are more productive, earn higher wages, and pay more in taxes when they become adults.
  • FAIR’s calculations do not account for the fact that all children are “costly” today, but will pay back those costs later through a lifetime spent working and paying taxes.
  • Under FAIR’s methodology, education and healthcare for the native-born child of an unauthorized immigrant is counted as a “cost” assigned to unauthorized immigrants if that child is under 18. But the tax contributions made by the adult native-born child of an unauthorized immigrant are credited to the U.S.-citizen population.
FAIR Neglects to Mention the Costs Associated With Removing Unauthorized Immigrants from the United States.

• The costs associated with apprehending, detaining, and deporting millions of unauthorized men, women, and children would be enormous. A 2010 study by the Center for American Progress (CAP) “calculates a price tag of $200 billion to enforce a federal dragnet that would snare the estimated 10.8 million undocumented immigrants in the United States over five years.”
  • In addition, the U.S. economy would suffer if millions of unauthorized workers, consumers, and taxpayers left the country.A 2010 IPC/CAP study estimates that removing all unauthorized immigrants from the United States and “sealing the border” to future unauthorized immigration would reduce U.S. GDP by 1.46 percent—or $2.6 trillion.

Children of illegals are a cost of illegal immigration, whether they are anchor babies or not.

Your source grossly overestimates the cost of deporting illegals, as they always do.

Apparently enforcing any law is "authoritarian."

Well, that is what you just told us concerning enforcing the RICO laws against global warming denier fraudsters.

Yes, Bri, we get it. You only want certain laws enforced. If you own side is lawbreaking, you want the laws ignored.

RICO is a violation of the Fifth Amendment and using it to persecute anyone who disputes your cult is a violation of the First Amendment.

Of course, we all know that AGW cult members like you wipe your asses on the Constitution every day. I'll bet you even have the Bill of Rights printed on your toilet paper.

Apparently enforcing any law is "authoritarian."

Well, that is what you just told us concerning enforcing the RICO laws against global warming denier fraudsters.

Yes, Bri, we get it. You only want certain laws enforced. If you own side is lawbreaking, you want the laws ignored.

RICO is a violation of the Fifth Amendment and using it to persecute anyone who disputes your cult is a violation of the First Amendment.

Of course, we all know that AGW cult members like you wipe your asses on the Constitution every day. I'll bet you even have the Bill of Rights printed on your toilet paper.

Hey, that's a great way to "open up" the First Amendment.

Get the Orange Man on the horn right away. This'll be YUUUGE.

In an effort to gain name recognition, Trump came out tough on illegal immigration only to advocate a pathway to citizenship for illegals later. Just tokens from him. Rubio gave us tokens. They all gave us tokens.

Trump will not give us tokens. He will build a strong wall, and Mexico will pay for it. Vote Trump if you ever want to see the dog and pony show stop.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

In an effort to gain name recognition, Trump came out tough on illegal immigration only to advocate a pathway to citizenship for illegals later. Just tokens from him. Rubio gave us tokens. They all gave us tokens.

Trump will not give us tokens. He will build a strong wall, and Mexico will pay for it. Vote Trump if you ever want to see the dog and pony show stop.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Even less if you actually add it up, look at it critically and don't just open wide for whatever Orange Man tells you ----

It's hard to believe anyone's gullible enough to bend over for this shit.

Forum List

Back